Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all. :kiss:

I made an awesome Macaroni and Cheese pie tonight for supper. I would like to show a photo, but I am on my tiny computer and it sucks when it comes to me knowing how to use it and open/download/post/manage files. OMG - I'll rip my hair out if I keep it up. lol

---

It's a conspiracy.

Whenever I visit this thread, Red's just finished talking about food! :)

I like pie. Oh, and Mac and Cheese. ;):D

It's a conspiracy.

Whenever I visit this thread, Red's just finished talking about food! :)

I like pie. Oh, and Mac and Cheese. ;):D

Hello to you.

I think it is because I like to cook. :D

And I figured it out this morning - different computer. lol

Attachments

• smaller size mac and cheese.jpg
    smaller size mac and cheese.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 36
  • smaller slice mac and cheese.jpg
    smaller slice mac and cheese.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 54
Hello to you.

I think it is because I like to cook. :D

And I figured it out this morning - different computer. lol

Impressive. Good thing I've just had dinner or I'd be diving for the fridge about now ... :D

And good morning. :) This is early for you though? Is the sun up?

Impressive. Good thing I've just had dinner or I'd be diving for the fridge about now ... :D

And good morning. This is early for you though? Is the sun up?

Yes, it's up. :) I woke up around 5, but really couldn't get back to sleep though I tried. Sometimes that happens.

I took two recipes and combined them to make the one. There is Tabasco sauce in the crust. :D

How was your day?

Good Thursday morning Red! :rose: I hope you slept well last night. I love Mac & cheese and I love pie. I've never had the two together and it sounds interesting.

Good Thursday morning Red! :rose: I hope you slept well last night. I love Mac & cheese and I love pie. I've never had the two together and it sounds interesting.

Good morning mutato. :) It was very tasty - and large enough servings we didn't need the steak that was made to go with it. lol

Good evening, Jett! I hope your day was a good one.

Red, Tabasco sauce in the crust? Yummy!

Yes, it's up. :) I woke up around 5, but really couldn't get back to sleep though I tried. Sometimes that happens.

I took two recipes and combined them to make the one. There is Tabasco sauce in the crust. :D

How was your day?

Tabasco, huh. As in macaroni and cheeEEESUS THIS IS HOT!! :D

Mine was a busy, but good day thanks. Just winding down on Lit for an hour or so. Hope yours is shaping up for a good one.

Good evening, Jett! I hope your day was a good one.

Red, Tabasco sauce in the crust? Yummy!

Yes, it was nice. Just enough spice for me.

Tabasco, huh. As in macaroni and cheeEEESUS THIS IS HOT!! :D

Mine was a busy, but good day thanks. Just winding down on Lit for an hour or so. Hope yours is shaping up for a good one.

Yep - but not too bad at all really. Spouse said it needed more Tabasco.

So far it's a nice morning. Just me and the fish are awake, spouse out the door for work, kids still sleeping for a bit longer - so I should do something productive with myself. (which I will later - because I have a few things I need to get done today).

I have found Lit. to be a great place to wind down, but it often leaves a person wound up.

Morning!

Hubby had to leave early for work. Of course he made so much noise, then the dogs! Ugh.

Morning, Afternoon and Evening, people! :)

Edit: I meant a Good for each one of them, of course ;)

Well, I'm all done in. Time to call it a night. Have a good day all. :)

Night. :) You sleep easy and dream deep.

Morning!

Hubby had to leave early for work. Of course he made so much noise, then the dogs! Ugh.

Morning to you too! My bedroom is downstairs so whenever anyone on the first floor wakes up they walk around the kitchen, which has a squeaky floor, and it vibrates through to my room, so I am almost always waking up off and on through the night. It's a wonderful thing. :rolleyes:

Morning, Afternoon and Evening, people! :)

Edit: I meant a Good for each one of them, of course ;)

Good morning. A pleasure seeing you too.

Howdy PM!

Red, that other thread is addictive. I have written like 5 short stories. Sometimes some pictures are so beautiful that only sentences are needed to capture the moment.

Very nice to read you too, Red and Scent!

Jett, mate.. I'm sorry I let you down today (in case you're still here). I took the day off and I just got online..

Howdy PM!

Red, that other thread is addictive. I have written like 5 short stories. Sometimes some pictures are so beautiful that only sentences are needed to capture the moment.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. :) I think pictures are fun and sometimes just a few sentences captures what you're trying to say.

Very nice to read you too, Red and Scent!

Jett, mate.. I'm sorry I let you down today (in case you're still here). I took the day off and I just got online..

:) :kiss: Thanks.

We were planning to do it with Jett, but I wasn't around today when he was...

I'm not sure I'm inspired to write right now...

Is this the backpack and tea bag story where the young girl is on a cross and you cover her with wet Earl Gray bags hidden in the deepest darkest corner of your bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back