Z-Day(Closed)

Matt watched as Jamie climbed atop his huge pole and slowly sank down. His flesh pole stretching her pink juicy lips out as her hungry cunt swallowed his whole length. Sighing and groaning out unable to form words from how amazing her pussy felt wrapped around him. The rain still falling on them making this experience that much better. Matt never had sex in the rain and he was instantly hooked on it just as much as he was hooked on Jamie's pussy.

Jamie moaned as she rode Matts cock. She never had sex in the rain but the pleasure was incredible and the sounds of their sex intensified as their body was drenched by water.

"I'm so glad I met you Jamie!" Matt groaned out gripping her ass firmly as he started to thrust with her. Driving his cock so deep inside of her like a piston. Leaning up to kiss her deeply locking lips and tongues with her.

Jamie groaned loudly moaning into his mouth as Matt pummeled into her in the rain. She rolled her hips against him slightly groaning and biting her lip. "mmmm i glad i met you too Matt"

Back