The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How very true.
Good Evening Bear, and welcome back from wherever you've been hiding.
We all trust you are well?.

Would you like a glass of something by way of a pickup ?

Good morning. Back from my physical and now off to work. Made it through the blood draw. :D Rolf, a mocha and breakfast please, I'm starving.

Good morning. Back from my physical and now off to work. Made it through the blood draw. :D Rolf, a mocha and breakfast please, I'm starving.

Glad to hear that you survived the ordeal of the check-up. Any more news sweet thing? Or do you have to wait seven years and grow your hair long enough to drop out of your window for them to tie the results to it? LOL.
:rose:

Bear, I agree about the internet, and I also think that a congenial secluded party lounge such as this one would be an ideal place for meeting up and chatting about intimate items, all from the comfort and safety of one's kitchen table. I think there are lots of people who would be happy to pay a bit extra for that convenience.

HP, I would welcome some sort of pick-me-up! What are you drinking? Can I join you? A nice beer sounds very good but I better leave that one for John.
:heart:

Keep me informed. Um, for the sake of my poor deprived friends, y'know. ;)
Will do! You're a generous woman. Your friends are so lucky that you care so much about them! ;)

The market of the Internet is a twenty-four hour, seven day a week opening. And with overnight delivery, expensive as it might be, there really isn't any reason for not shipping world-wide. If the product is good enough, people will pay to get it.
Thank you, bear. *hug* I agree completely. I know that the company has a relationship with UPS AND that UPS is world-wide. I'm just not sure they've looked beyond the borders of the US and Canada. I have a question in at corporate now, and am waiting to see what they come back with.

I hope they didn't have to take too much. I really have a problem when they have to take more than the one vial of blood.

Oh... that wasn't a goo....

And a large beer in the 'fridge for when you return

Glad to hear that you survived the ordeal of the check-up. Any more news sweet thing? Or do you have to wait seven years and grow your hair long enough to drop out of your window for them to tie the results to it? LOL. ,

Thanks all, and thanks for the supportive words beforehand. I was a bit anxious waiting in the lab. :heart: Doc wants me to drop a few pounds (I'm 5' 11" at 230lbs) and lay off the sodas a bit (good luck). Blood work taken for checking colestorol and any chance of diebeties. Fingers crossed

Ugh, it sounds like they took quite a bit there, john. The techs have to find a place for me to lie down during the draw if they take more than one little vial from me. I have a history of passing out.

Naoko, just heard from corporate. For whatever reason, they just aren't set up to ship outside of the US and Canada. It doesn't make any sense to me, especially since they're online to begin with.

Ugh, it sounds like they took quite a bit there, john. The techs have to find a place for me to lie down during the draw if they take more than one little vial from me. I have a history of passing out.

Naoko, just heard from corporate. For whatever reason, they just aren't set up to ship outside of the US and Canada. It doesn't make any sense to me, especially since they're online to begin with.

:(. I feel so desperately sad. For my friends that is.

But perhaps you could set up a little personal shipping line and siphon off some profits there? :devil: I think an international online party could have a great buzz to it. Um, er, I mean people could really gel ... they could rabbit on. And um, er, well, I think it would be nice!

Yes, someone posted on FB today that everyone has a friend who can make the most innocuous remark seem dirty and I said, Oh dear, I think that's me for my friends and they said, Yes it is. LOL.

John, if you are at all at risk of diabetes it's a really good thing you got a checkup when you did, cuz you want to avoid that whatever the short term pain. And that goes for you too, HP. Diabetes is zero fun at all and a killer disease. It's not that it kills you like a heart attack, it kills you slowly and in a very miserable boring debilitating way. Sorry for that mood downer, but you should take it very seriously and get on a good diet now so you can enjoy years of flirting, I mean talking seriously to intelligent women who like to see you in your jeans, I mean hear your manly thoughts on manly stuff.

:(. I feel so desperately sad. For my friends that is.

But perhaps you could set up a little personal shipping line and siphon off some profits there? :devil: I think an international online party could have a great buzz to it. Um, er, I mean people could really gel ... they could rabbit on. And um, er, well, I think it would be nice!

Yes, someone posted on FB today that everyone has a friend who can make the most innocuous remark seem dirty and I said, Oh dear, I think that's me for my friends and they said, Yes it is. LOL.
See? You're so good to your friends, selflessly thinking of their well-being!

Your suggestion is what I'd have to do if any of my friends in other countries wanted to order. I'll have to talk to the fella and see what my options are. Because, yes, it could be... inspiring!

So, I've got some footwear pictures sitting around in my computer....

See? You're so good to your friends, selflessly thinking of their well-being!

Your suggestion is what I'd have to do if any of my friends in other countries wanted to order. I'll have to talk to the fella and see what my options are. Because, yes, it could be... inspiring!

So, I've got some footwear pictures sitting around in my computer....

It's very easy to upload! You just have to click on the Manage Attachments button under the post. Make sure your piccies are the requisite size (a message will tell you if they're not and what size they should be). Then when the box comes up with the piccie attachment, click on the piccie attachment and a new tab appears. Copy the address of the tab and you can post that as an image in your post. Or you can discreetly leave the piccies as links in the post, like John does. (He is so modest and unassuming.)

:)

Thanks all, and thanks for the supportive words beforehand. I was a bit anxious waiting in the lab. :heart: Doc wants me to drop a few pounds (I'm 5' 11" at 230lbs) and lay off the sodas a bit (good luck). Blood work taken for checking colestorol and any chance of diebeties. Fingers crossed

Crossed fingers.
The difference between us is that you are far more active than I.
We are of roughly similar size. I just had the tests about which you speak. Pre-diabetic, elevated Cholesterol and a peculiar BMI (I'm too fat).
So it's a Weight-watchers diet to loose a stone or maybe two (including changes to milk and margarine for 'lighter' stuff, a last but not least, a weekly visit to the Gym to try and get a trifle fitter (and I do need that).

So have a reduced-fat beer and a lettuce leaf and join me in the swear-box.

I wrote a short story yesterday in the Make Me Dirty thread. I think it's good, and a couple of people whose opinions I really value agree.

I mentioned it here yesterday but, for whatever reason, it got lost in the chatter. Either that, or people read it and didn't want to say how much they hated it...

Anyway, I got a little upset that no-one even mentioned it, let alone commented on the story. And now I feel like a whiny, self-centred fool. But, brooding on it won't help, so I decided to just come clean and say what was on my mind. So there you go...

I'd like a drink now, please... And possibly a quiet booth to sit in. :rolleyes:

I wrote a short story yesterday in the Make Me Dirty thread. I think it's good, and a couple of people whose opinions I really value agree.

I mentioned it here yesterday but, for whatever reason, it got lost in the chatter. Either that, or people read it and didn't want to say how much they hated it...

Anyway, I got a little upset that no-one even mentioned it, let alone commented on the story. And now I feel like a whiny, self-centred fool. But, brooding on it won't help, so I decided to just come clean and say what was on my mind. So there you go...

I'd like a drink now, please... And possibly a quiet booth to sit in. :rolleyes:

Would you care for a Lettuce leaf ?

My mother taught me never to eat anything green except my bogeys. But thank you, HP... :)

She was wrong, or so it seems.
But I can have it toasted or roasted if you want.

To which particular story did you refer?.
All of them are clever and you all seem to set yourselves some strange words, but it is damned clever stuff.
I'll have to have a think . . .

She was wrong, or so it seems.
But I can have it toasted or roasted if you want.

To which particular story did you refer?.
All of them are clever and you all seem to set yourselves some strange words, but it is damned clever stuff.
I'll have to have a think . . .

Toasted bogey...? :eek:

It was Cataclysm. And the stranger the word, the harder it is to make something erotic out of it. I think that's the idea, anyway...:)

It's very easy to upload! You just have to click on the Manage Attachments button under the post. Make sure your piccies are the requisite size (a message will tell you if they're not and what size they should be). Then when the box comes up with the piccie attachment, click on the piccie attachment and a new tab appears. Copy the address of the tab and you can post that as an image in your post. Or you can discreetly leave the piccies as links in the post, like John does. (He is so modest and unassuming.)

:)
Umm... okay?

I've got a bottle of white wine open. :)

I enjoyed your "Kermit the Frog" story. Turning into a prince, indeed! ;)

Toasted bogey...? :eek:

It was Cataclysm. And the stranger the word, the harder it is to make something erotic out of it. I think that's the idea, anyway...:)

Oh Cataclysm! I liked radicand, I thought that was very witty, that you got radicand, radical and root in there! Cataclysm was good too though.

Sorry you had to give us a nudge to get me to go there. Something odd happened to me in there once and so I don't go there any more, I just like Six Words, LOL.

You are a lovely writer, Steve. Fluid (I mean the flow of your words!) and with a light wry touch of humour.

:rose:

And now to bed! The Iliad is calling to me. Patroklus is about to make the fated decision to wear Achilleus's armour! :eek:

Is it just me, or is baseball almost as dirty as tennis?

Welcome to the party, beez. It's never late around here - there's almost always someone around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back