more mother/son gangbang stories?

new to the forum so sorry if this is already a dead horse

but i would love to see more mother gangbang stories. last i checked there were only a couple of them.

something that would really interest me would be something where mother and son have no previous sexual encounters, and the son(s) walk in to see his (their) mother covered and filled with the jizz of other male family members as well as other random guys

anyone else wish there were more mother/son gangbang stories or is it just me?

this is not my kind of story but...

One scenario that goes along with this thread is...
A recently divorced single mother of a teenage son moves into a new neighborhood where it's cheaper to live. One day the son comes home with a friend who tells the mother he is the leader of the local gang and her son just joined. To be accepted into the gang he has to give his mother to them. The rest of the gang come into the house and gang rape the mother while the son looks on.
Now, if you want to add incest to the mix, after they are done the leader tells the ravished mother her son is now part of the gang and as such, can have his way with her any time he wants.

A recently divorced single mother of a teenage son moves into a new neighborhood where it's cheaper to live. One day the son comes home with a friend who tells the mother he is the leader of the local gang and her son just joined. To be accepted into the gang he has to give his mother to them. The rest of the gang come into the house and gang rape the mother while the son looks on.
Now, if you want to add incest to the mix, after they are done the leader tells the ravished mother her son is now part of the gang and as such, can have his way with her any time he wants.

I did something similar to this with my story "The Basketball Team"

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-basketball-team-ch-01

This sounds awesome, as long as the mother enjoys it

Why should the Mom give in to that? Just so that her son can become part of some strange gang? ...

Personally, I would go with something like this:

divorced Mom and Son move to a new town. Son joins some sports team. Mom notices, that all her sons friends are very fit. The last few years, she only had sex with her (now divorced) husband, and he was old, fat and with a small dick. But all the guys from his sons team look god and are young. So one after the other, she seduces them. After some time, they win some local championship, and Mom (who already became something like a team mascot) is in the locker room to celebrate. Since all the guys know how slutty she is, they start to feel her up, and soon after that, they gang bang her. Her own son stands near them and watches, partly surprised and shocked, but also horny. Mom notices that and she thinks it wouldn't be good if her son would be the only one who has no fun ... so she tells him to join the gang bang ...

NASCAR, it's a GANG, not a club...

She doesn't give into so her son can join a gang, the gang has already joined him. It's a GANG, not a club.
To make his bones, he has to screw his mom, then make her available to the other members. She gives in because she has no choice. Of course once it starts she learned to enjoy it as to keep with Lits regulations.

Last edited:

I got a great spin on this one!

The son comes home with the gang leader who says they all get to rape the mother and she.....

Whips out a Remington and blows his balls off and shoots a couple of others in the back as they run!

Now that is one I would like to read.

I got a great spin on this one!

The son comes home with the gang leader who says they all get to rape the mother and she.....

Whips out a Remington and blows his balls off and shoots a couple of others in the back as they run!

Now that is one I would like to read.

Then they come back as zombies and finish the job before devouring her.

Then they come back as zombies and finish the job before devouring her.

Nah, Mom shrewdly tosses her useless son at them to eat while she makes a clean get away.

That of course leads to the hit FOX show MILF Zombie Hunter!

WoW

I would def love to be involved in such gangbang!!! Keep me posted :D

I certainly know of a mother and daughter who were gangbanged

I just try to imagine, how 2 guys talk about it:

"I think the daughter is tighter, but the mom sure knows how to give a blowjob"
"Well, I just assfucked the daughter ... I can't wait to assfuck her mom"

I just try to imagine, how 2 guys talk about it:

"I think the daughter is tighter, but the mom sure knows how to give a blowjob"
"Well, I just assfucked the daughter ... I can't wait to assfuck her mom"

I think they talk about it very happily.....

mon & dad (swingers) invite their son to impregnate her during a private home-party, (dad dares mom to let son knock her up on a sexy dare.)

one i tried to write and still have some where, is the sons friends turn up at the house and while waiting for him to finish some chores they are hitting on his mum.
then when he re appears the friends and mum are already getting it on and he has the choice of joining in or just watching as each of his friends enjoy his mum

I just had an idea.

Don't forget what gangbang mean. Just imagine: there is this mom who has like 2-3 sons (or maybe even four). They are not just brothers, they are best friends, a real gang. Maybe at one point, they even shared a girl. At first, each one of them fucked her, but after some weeks, they start to think about a gang bang. This is the point, where the girl quits.

Frustrated, the brothers start to fantasize.
"I guess she was too young and inexperienced. An open minded, mature woman sure wouldn't say "no" to a gangbang with 3 young guys."
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind to fuck a mature lady. It would be so hot. She could be around moms age."
"Oh yeah, I would love to fuck a woman in moms age ... or maybe even mom herself. Do you think she would enjoy an incestous gangbang?"
"Well, we can ask her. Maybe we should ask her while we are nude, showing our big erections ..."

new to the forum so sorry if this is already a dead horse

but i would love to see more mother gangbang stories. last i checked there were only a couple of them.

something that would really interest me would be something where mother and son have no previous sexual encounters, and the son(s) walk in to see his (their) mother covered and filled with the jizz of other male family members as well as other random guys

anyone else wish there were more mother/son gangbang stories or is it just me?
Would love more stories like this very erotic reading them fantasies about the chaeracters what it would be like to be in there position. Keep writing them

Back