Where are all the breast-loving women?

Count me in as well. I love them...love mine too. And they're so sensitive, especially at certain times when my hormones fluctuate and they become swollen, like they've been lately. I like to get someone to rub oil on them and massage them gently. Feels divine.

Count me in as well. I love them...love mine too. And they're so sensitive, especially at certain times when my hormones fluctuate and they become swollen, like they've been lately. I like to get someone to rub oil on them and massage them gently. Feels divine.

I volunteer...

I volunteer :D

hot PM

just responded to a hot PM...about a mother-daughter relation...all about breasts and lactation...OMG...such a turn-on...:rose::rose::rose:

I love this thread so much

Mmmmm...breasts. I love them so, so much. I love other women's breasts and I love my own. I love playing with my breasts. My right nipple is super sensitive. She gets hard at the slightest amount of attention. I made myself come once just by playing with her (with help from a very hot fantasy about having my face buried in Christina Hendricks' lovely breasts). My left nipple requires a bit more attention but she becomes quite responsive after a while.

I love playing with a woman's breasts. I love to play with the areas that don't get as much attention as the nipples. I love softly caressing and tickling the sides of the breasts, right under a woman's arm. It's so sensitive there!

Oh dear...all of this talk of breasts has made me very wet ;-)

Mmm I will have to try keep my hands out of my panties long enough to sees if I can cum from just breast play

Mmmmm...breasts. I love them so, so much. I love other women's breasts and I love my own. I love playing with my breasts. My right nipple is super sensitive. She gets hard at the slightest amount of attention. I made myself come once just by playing with her (with help from a very hot fantasy about having my face buried in Christina Hendricks' lovely breasts). My left nipple requires a bit more attention but she becomes quite responsive after a while.

I love playing with a woman's breasts. I love to play with the areas that don't get as much attention as the nipples. I love softly caressing and tickling the sides of the breasts, right under a woman's arm. It's so sensitive there!

Oh dear...all of this talk of breasts has made me very wet ;-)

I love to have my breasts cupped and then sloooooooowly licked from below...until the nips...

I got my breasts dressed up in some pretty lingerie last night. White lace that has pink ties around the nipple. Took some pics, too. :)

I have very small breasts and I have to admit that even at a high school age I would find myself lustfully thinking about the girls who were gifted with larger breasts than I had. :eek: I always figured mine would fill out more, but was I ever wrong! :rolleyes:

To this day I find myself searching through pics of other women's breasts and how amazing all the shapes and sizes are. I would bet that much more of my online time is looking at breasts than even dicks.

:rose:

I have very small breasts and I have to admit that even at a high school age I would find myself lustfully thinking about the girls who were gifted with larger breasts than I had. :eek: I always figured mine would fill out more, but was I ever wrong! :rolleyes:

To this day I find myself searching through pics of other women's breasts and how amazing all the shapes and sizes are. I would bet that much more of my online time is looking at breasts than even dicks.

:rose:

I guess I was ONE OF THOSE GIRS..... By 9th grade I was 38C by the time I graduated I was 38DD and all these years later I am 40DDD and I LOVE breasts o all sizes :kiss:

I guess I was ONE OF THOSE GIRS..... By 9th grade I was 38C by the time I graduated I was 38DD and all these years later I am 40DDD and I LOVE breasts o all sizes :kiss:

Prove it! :D haha I would say at times I am VERY jealous until I hear about how bad they can hurt your back. Ok, I'm still jealous. I am a 34a and have been that way since high school.

Prove it! :D haha I would say at times I am VERY jealous until I hear about how bad they can hurt your back. Ok, I'm still jealous. I am a 34a and have been that way since high school.

Where're ya from? Come over for. BBQ tonight. Would be gad to sho you and suck on yours an my hands will roam :devil:

I would love to have bigger tits, too. Trying to be happy with what I have, though. At least they are sensitive..:)

I would love to have bigger tits, too. Trying to be happy with what I have, though. At least they are sensitive..:)
I guess my ones are fine (C-cup), but in some of my fantasies they are more like D....

i'd like to play with some big breasts..

like these?
attachment.php

Back