The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

Yes, welcome to the only real contest on Literotica. The Winter Holidays 2012 Contest.

You still have 3 days before the contest starts. So get to writing.

I don't know if I can come up with a third theme based story. I've got a general BDSM idea but there's nothing wintery about it. Probably I'll just send it in after the contest ends.

I don't know if I can come up with a third theme based story. I've got a general BDSM idea but there's nothing wintery about it. Probably I'll just send it in after the contest ends.

I've got two more started but I don't know if i will get around to finishing them.

Uh, make that three as I just got bit on the ankle by a great big plot bunny. :eek:

I have two partially finished, but I've been seized with inspiration for another, non-contest story (a chapter in one of my serials). We'll see if I can tear myself away long enough to finish the holiday ones.

gosh i spend two days counting ballots and come back to this... sorry folks...

116131948_pn_353520c.jpg

our racist tex shot his TV screen out when these four bounced onto the stage… poor boy

The following is post # 1175 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172 and now 1175. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT one on this the seventh page. The same post 37 times. He's now up to 250 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1172 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Come on, entrants. I just had the second half of a root canal. Surely writing a holiday story is easier than that. ;)

Good luck, everybody.

My first one will be submitted in the morning, early. :cool:

Then I'll wait a few days, do a little editing on the second and submit it.

I finally finished the sequel story to my last contest entry. Now I can start on my Winter story.

Come on, entrants. I just had the second half of a root canal. Surely writing a holiday story is easier than that. ;)

Good luck, everybody.

Half a root canal? I'm running two rehearsals this week! Bummer too, because I've got a great idea. Maybe next time. *pulling hair out by the root*

Half a root canal? I'm running two rehearsals this week! Bummer too, because I've got a great idea. Maybe next time. *pulling hair out by the root*

Submissions are open through 7 December. You have lots of time to submit.

She had to work through/around my bridge. So half last week with a temporary filling, and then finish with the permanent seal and filling yesterday. Yeesh. Two rehearsals? Wow. Two different places? Or two for the same one? And hey, leave that hair alone!

Submissions are open through 7 December. You have lots of time to submit.

True. This has a longer submission window than most contests. So get writing. :)

he's been busy again ... more garbage to dump...

james-byrd-jr.jpg

do you remember that night tex?

The following is post # 1176 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175 and now 1176. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. Now he’s started on the eighth page. The same post 38 times. He's now up to 251 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1176 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

My first will be a BDSM, too. Mostly dominance with some restraints. The next one I guess will go into Group. I'm not in this to win, just gain readers.:D

Welcome back. It's been a while since we last saw you.

And good luck once you find it. ;)

found mine & submitted it... regular readers will be shocked that it is a Stepdaughter incest tale. :eek:

found mine & submitted it... regular readers will be shocked that it is a Stepdaughter incest tale. :eek:

Good for you and welcome aboard.

Mine hadn't posted when I looked earlier but I'm not worried.

Some would say that stepdaughters aren't incest but those are the purists of the incest readers. Good luck and expect a few shots across your bow.

Back