Porn Studio's Deal Seems too Good to be True

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
A porn starlet has a terrible shoot and walks off the set. Fed up with all the crap and abuse she has to deal with, she starts making plans to leave the industry. However, when she gets back to her apartment, she finds a beautiful woman waiting outside who has an offer for her. She initially refuses but later decides to at least hear her out.

The woman wines and dines her and then makes the pitch. She's part of a new studio that is in desperate need of recognizable talent. While the Starlet roll her eyes at being recognizable since she's a smaller name, she is more interested with the woman's next offer: $20,000 plus travel expenses to come out and see the studio and help shoot a couple promos.

She goes out there and is impressed. The actresses and actors are treated with respect on and off set, the filming conditions are superior to any shoot she's ever been on, and the studio is very careful and protective with its talent: if someone gets injured, they are immediately tended to and all of the crews and talent have healthcare that the studio pays for.

After touring the place and finding out about how much money she could stand to make, the starlet agrees to sign a 1-year contract and films her first scene with one of the studio's own stable...which not only makes her have an amazing orgasm right on set but actually makes her pass out from the sheer pleasure. While she's worried about getting in trouble, the head of the studio assures her that everything is fine and that her co-star has been reprimanded. Before anymore questions can be asked, the starlet is given a chance to direct a scene, an opportunity she jumps at, and finds that her first experience goes extremely well.

However, as days pass by, a number of odd things are observed.

1. The studio's own stable never does any solo scenes or scenes where it's just them and another stable member, there always has to be some outside talent.

2. The studio demands that all the actors sleep at a nearby apartment complex. The apartments are furnished and fully paid for but some of the actors have friends in town or just want to spend the night elsewhere. The studio head is very adamant about this point though, and reprimands anyone who doesn't sleep in an apartment (doesn't matter if they're spending the night with a co-star or even crashing on a pool chair.

3. The studio seems to have absolutely no interest in protecting their copyright or cutting down on piracy. If anything, they only seem angry if the content isn't being widely shared.

As the starlet continues to work there, she begins to grow more and more concerned that she's helping with something that is potentially very dangerous.
 
1. Using outside talent is a way to control their star performers. The outsider is given an "Antibiotic cocktail" to avoid spreading any disease to the companies performers, but in actuality it is a mind controling drug which is passed to the studios performers via sex fluids (Silivia, Cum, womans lube). This helps control the performers and keeps them happy and not questioning things. The cocktail is not given directly to the studios talent because it has some serios negative side effectts if administered over a long period of time. Thisis why each outside performer is only used for 3 or 4 films before a new person is brought in.

2. Sleeping in the apartments is because while sleeping, the group is controling their performers with a combination of subliminal messages, hypnotism, and airborne mind controlling drugs to control their behavior to make them more pliable and get them to do scenes they wouldn't have done without the exposure to these tactics. Spending one night awa y from this environment sets the treatment back several days and this is time they cannot afford.

3. The studio could be a front for a government organization or another group (think illuminati, or New World Order) and be placing subliminal messages in the films to expedite their goals. THis is why spreading the films is more important than protecting copyrights.

]The starlet protaginist has something that makes her immune to the mind control techniques used, so she is noticing these things, while others are not. Maybe a government agent, is sent in undercover to find out and hooks up with her... orgasms ensue.
 
I like it. Very well thought out and I would definitely read a story where a porn studio was part of a secret cabal that wanted to control the world.
 
I don't wirite porn mystery or porn thrillers or porn action adventure stories. THis is not something I would write, but I might read it if someone does write it.

But if I did write it I would use this scene from So I Married an Axe Murderer as the cabal...

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!
 
Back
Top