visit to sonography clinic

amitkotian80

Virgin
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Posts
3
Here is my idea for a "Loving Wife" category story idea.

An Indian couple who are very traditional and having been married now for few years are thinking of conceiving a baby visit a sonography clinic for the ovalution study. The nature of sonography for ovalution study involves exposing the lower waist area and at times the ovaries can go lower to the pubic area which needs the sonography probe to go further down.

The wife here traditionally being an introvert and having had sex with just one man her entire life feels sexually overwhelmed when she over-exposes herself (pubic area) accidentally not understanding the procedure properly. She being traditionally introvert, her visible deep cleavage makes her a little uncomfortable and also a rebel cause she is not trying to hide it even in front of her husband.

The wife enjoys this and with repeated visits to the clinic gets bolder which gets noticed by the husband and the doctor. And now both want to exploit her. The husband wants to see her have sex with the doctor in front of him and also do a threesome. The doctor enjoys every visit and just wants to have sex with her.

The husband then starts to play his own games to hook up a threesome.

The idea also involves the wife wearing the traditional Indian dress i.e. the saree and blouse.
Here before the sonography the saree needs to be undraped thus making her wearing just the low necked "cleavage showing" blouse and the petticoat which she wears pretty low just for comfort factor.

By the time they get into a threesome the wife learns of her husbands attempts and does not distinguish between him and the doctor during sex.
 
You may find it interesting that for examining ovaries they sometimes use a sonography probe which goes into the vagina like a dildo. I had one of these used on me last time I got a check-up on my PCOS. It was actually a lot better than the external exam where they tend to push the wand into the skin hard enough to bruise. :mad: But in both cases the fact that you have to drink a ton of water and then get the sonography done while you really have to pee (because they use the full bladder to control the location of the ovaries) is so distracting that it's easy to ignore the exam.
 
Interesting..

That is interesting and adds to my idea further.
I understand the utter distraction due to the full bladder and attempts to control.

The idea here is to evolve the wife character who till now believes sex as an act only between married souls and only in manner they have been doing till now (read missionary).

The first opportunity of her exposing her vagina to a stranger right in front of her willing husband (for the test initially) is so exciting, the feeling she fights with in the beginning.

But repeated visits and the anticipation for her next "molestation" with sonography probe which she starts to enjoy gradually and opens up to new ideas of being exposed(flashing) to any stranger.

For example, she starts with going out wearing no under wear and feels like a rebel, excited and happy.

She now likes to be naked at home all the time which she used to be only when she showered. Btw, as per some Hindu traditions it is a sin to be fully naked anytime. So its a big deal to be completely naked even in your home for some traditional Hindus.

She then starts to show off her cleavage to select random people or even her nipples/aerolas through her white blouse.

Also after every visit to the clinic the couple have the most passionate sex for obvious reasons.

This could open up to something interesting I feel.

Really would like to know your comments.
 
Back
Top