I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't hog these beautiful women to yourselves guys; let the rest of us talk to them, Please. (Want some cheese with that whine??)

Please don't hog these beautiful women to yourselves guys; let the rest of us talk to them, Please. (Want some cheese with that whine??)

Hmmmm......I think this is the first time I have ever been accused of hogging a pretty woman, or women in this case. Honestly they are free to respond to anyone they want, I am just one of the lucky ones who happens to have been here a while and so we are comfortable with each other.:cattail:

Take your time, post here in the thread and as they get comfortable with you they will respond and if you are really lucky they may even PM you. From what I have seen though they have responded to your posts, just give them a while to get to know you, they truly are sweet ladies, very fun intelligent and a bit of a naughty streak. Hehehe, that's why I keep coming back, they have helped make some rough days much better for me. ;):devil::kiss:

Always good to see you posting here Daddyslilstar......and I have to agree........I love your name as well.....but then I would be crazy if I didn't ;) :p

We know you do CuteBrat, that is part of your appeal ;).......methinks he is wanting to keep someone for their very own.......or thinks WE are keeping them all to ourselves.

We know you do CuteBrat, that is part of your appeal ;).......methinks he is wanting to keep someone for their very own.......or thinks WE are keeping them all to ourselves.

In RL you find one of your own, Lit is a sharing sort of place:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back