The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The terrorier has been listless and limping for the last two days. So, a Sunday (read expensive!) trip to the vet was in order. Turns out that she's getting old (Know anyone who isn't?), a bit arthritic and has allergies and an infection. Right now she's asleep on the couch with all four feet in fetching green and white bandages. They're supposed to come off in three days and she's supposed to not take looooooooong walks for two weeks. Somehow I don't think this will be a popular regimen. :rolleyes:

This is gonna get ugly. I can tell.

She doesn't think it is, either. We have hardwood floors throughout and with the bandages on her feet it's like she's ice-skating. Right now she's on my lap being comforted. This from a 22 lb. dog who normally wants to fight Rottweilers!

She doesn't think it is, either. We have hardwood floors throughout and with the bandages on her feet it's like she's ice-skating. Right now she's on my lap being comforted. This from a 22 lb. dog who normally wants to fight Rottweilers!

Hi, Bear. :kiss: My sympathy to the terrorier. :rose:

I had a similar day. Any more room on that lap? :eek:

Hi, Bear. :kiss: My sympathy to the terrorier. :rose:

I had a similar day. Any more room on that lap? :eek:

There is now. She wanted down and then went into the library where there is a dog bed on the floor. Much easier to get into than the couch.

It's a rare Sunday when I can hardly wait for Monday! :rolleyes:

Please tell me the poor mutt isn't wearing one of those horrible cone things that keep them from biting, licking and chewing.

There is now. She wanted down and then went into the library where there is a dog bed on the floor. Much easier to get into than the couch.

It's a rare Sunday when I can hardly wait for Monday! :rolleyes:

<Bear hugs> It'll be here soon enough.

Please tell me the poor mutt isn't wearing one of those horrible cone things that keep them from biting, licking and chewing.

Hi, Molly. :rose: Hope the wasps are gone.

No, she's just lying around looking depressed. Fortunately the bandages come off in three days.

Stop telling her depressing stories.

<Bear hugs> It'll be here soon enough.

Hi, Molly. :rose: Hope the wasps are gone.

They were, until Mr. Neighbor came out and stirred them up again. They made a bee line for my fortress. I suppose I should go inside now.

He's got them under his siding. He's going to have to strip it off to get rid of them.

I've seen bees that have gone under siding and built their nests/honeycombs in between the 2X4's...they smoked 'em out then stripped the siding off...I bet there were 20 gallons of honey in those combs.

I could use a nice naked break.

I'm stopping by, stripping down, grabbing my drink and laying back.

I'm going back on Phase I of the South Beach Diet. I'm dead serious about getting down to 185 or lower. So for the next two weeks I'm drinking coffee and diet soda and eating the strict SBD menu. I'm also burning up about 6K calories walking and cycling each week. I will shed the lard!

I'm going back on Phase I of the South Beach Diet. I'm dead serious about getting down to 185 or lower. So for the next two weeks I'm drinking coffee and diet soda and eating the strict SBD menu. I'm also burning up about 6K calories walking and cycling each week. I will shed the lard!

You're gorgeous, just way you are.

hi guys i've got a random question. I was looking through my submissions last night and didn't realize that by looking at them it put them back into a state of preview, does that reset the waiting period?

hi guys i've got a random question. I was looking through my submissions last night and didn't realize that by looking at them it put them back into a state of preview, does that reset the waiting period?

I'm not sure that just looking at them does but changing a story definitely sends it back to the back of the line. Had that happen once . . . :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back