What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching One Day in September...getting the sense the Germans didn't really care...:(
 
There are only two reasons you'd wear lipstick that red: you're Ronald McDonald, or you're planning to have your mouth fucked and you want that shit smeared all over your face and the cock that's vigorously hammering the back of your throat.
 
Well I have had a fun filled day! Lots of housework done, made a trip to Waliworldland, went sledding and just put the stew I made yesterday into freezer containers! Hmmmm, whatever shall I do next? I know! I'll fold clothes!
 
That wasn't a bad national anthem....she has a great voice. But wtf was up with the tempo??

IT'S NOT A FUCKIN JAZZ SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
 
^ He seems awfully passionate (emotional) over something so trivial as the tempo of a song.
 
^ He seems awfully passionate (emotional) over something so trivial as the tempo of a song.



I served in the United States Air Force. I was willing to give my life for my country. There is nothing trivial about our National Anthem. It's written a certain way, and should be performed as such.

A well performed anthem can be such a powerful thing, I've become emotional listening...and will never feel weird for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top