The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hugs Seela*

My advice? Take it. You can always leave it later if you want, but you can't do it the other way around. :rose:

*Hugs Seela*

My advice? Take it. You can always leave it later if you want, but you can't do it the other way around. :rose:

That's what I'm thinking about, but the problem is that at the moment I don't really know how long I'd be able to work there, and they're looking for someone for the long haul. The field I'd work in is small, people know each other (remember we're a nation with the population of a large city), and working there for a month and then skipping town wouldn't be such a great thing for my reputation and it might make finding work harder in the long run.

But I think I'm taking it anyways. If not for any other reason, at least to have a bit more financial stability these coming months.

Hugs are much appreciated.

That's a crappy situation, seela :( I don't know what to tell you, but I hope you figure something out :)

Etoile, I think eating all the time is fine!! Food is DELICIOUS :p

Geez, Seela...talk about being between a rock and a hard place! Hope it all works out smoothly for you.

Hugs
:rose:

*waves* hi, bbe!! So good to see ya' around!
:)

Honestly, how many more twists?

I have a flu and I need to rest, and I seriously would like to have a meltdown right about now, but shitty twists just keep on coming and things need to be taken care of.

I want my boring life back.

And why does the shit always hit the fan on all fronts at once? Why? Why?

Honestly, how many more twists?

I have a flu and I need to rest, and I seriously would like to have a meltdown right about now, but shitty twists just keep on coming and things need to be taken care of.

I want my boring life back.

And why does the shit always hit the fan on all fronts at once? Why? Why?

So sorry, sweetie! :rose:
I'm trying to get over this headcold/flu myself, (which I have, of course, over the first 4 days off that I've had in years! :rolleyes:) and it sucks! All I can say is listen to your body. Mine was seriously close to a meltdown, too, right before I got this darn bug - I'm betting that you do NEED the rest!

Everything else will still be there tomorrow. ;)

Aaaaaaand my glasses can get here any time now.

Any time.

I have work to do, which is proving very difficult with my eyes straining to focus, so...

Like I said...

ANY TIME!

:mad:

@Seela - I missed what happened but it sounds bad. Hope whatever is happening gets better soon. :rose:

Aaaaaaand my glasses can get here any time now.

Any time.

I have work to do, which is proving very difficult with my eyes straining to focus, so...

Like I said...

ANY TIME!

:mad:

@Seela - I missed what happened but it sounds bad. Hope whatever is happening gets better soon. :rose:

In my experience, they materialize in the mailbox the instant you pick up the phone to call whoever (whomever?) shipped them to find out where the heck they are.
And that goes for anything, not just glasses.

It's really sobering to read the obituary of a younger friend. Though she was really only a friend of a friend (my SIL's old roommate), reading her obit stunned me.

It's really sobering to read the obituary of a younger friend. Though she was really only a friend of a friend (my SIL's old roommate), reading her obit stunned me.

Life is so precious that remembering how temporary it all is can sting. It is so good to pause sometimes and just appreciate the good stuff like warm hugs, big grins, & fresh blueberries. :rose:

I had/have some big plans for my life.
I know I can still accomplish most of them.
I feel like time is running out.
I don't like feeling like time is running out.

A plan is starting to form. I'm relieved, still have a very runny nose and a sore throat, but I'm relieved.

Thanks for your well-wishes. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back