Andrew McCabe has been fired...

So, the OP was retracted by Fox news right? So all of that crying and jubilation over a democrats demise was falsely, or more accurately, a premature ejaculation of words and finger pointing with a knee-jerk reaction to FAKE NEWS!?

Typical :rolleyes:

So your outrage and lack of support for law enforcement is case specific?

I thought the GOP was all about law and order?

Tell me, stupid, would you support a dirty cop just because you support law enforcement in general?

Still waiting for my answer before replying to your deflection.

There is nothing in that law that says a statement has to be under oath or to a federal investigator. You know and refuse to accept it because it means your master is wrong and no way are you ever going to admit that.

There is nothing in that law that says a statement has to be under oath or to a federal investigator. You know and refuse to accept it because it means your master is wrong and no way are you ever going to admit that.

Every time Vettebigot attempts to get into a legal argument, he looks like a moron. He thinks laws are what he wants them to be rather than what they actually are.

Strange reasoning here.

The Office of Professional Responsibility and Jeff Sessions merely fired Andrew McCabe for not being transparent in interviews with the Internal investigations.

In what way is that "bringing an end to the alleged Russia collusion investigation?" Who said it had anything to do with the Russia Investigation at all . . . except Dowd, speaking on behalf of Trump?

Only if you're admitting he was fired to that end, which would be admitting to obstructing justice.

Bringing in all this twaddle about Comey and the corrupt dossier (as if it's established fact and not Alex Jones Conspiracy theory) does not seem wise. It only suggests these are the real (fantasized) reasons behind McCabe's firing.

Lmao, it's Comey all over again.

They've trumped up some half-assed excuse, only to admit the truth immediately after, like he did with Lester Holt.

Someone needs to put the baby to bed.

"I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe's boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt dossier," Dowd told CNN in a statement.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, how dense are you? The expression "lacked candor under oath" [Jeff Sessions] is the same thing that took down Flynn.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, how dense are you? The expression "lacked candor under oath" [Jeff Sessions] is the same thing that took down Flynn.

Like Sessions lied in his confirmation hearing, you mean?

Certainly seems so. It was pretty stupid to assume I didn't support law enforcement because I didn't support the criminal activity of Andrew McCabe.

O.k, if name calling is your game, can you at least make a greater effort to be more creative?

I hope that the IG report does recommend prosecution. That would give Sessions just what he needs to appoint yet another special prosecutor to weed the vermin out.

Of course it might be hard to find one that hasn't been polluted by that incestuous swamp themselves.

Of course there is nothing sinister about trump firing him.. nor the tons of other things, the other lies that he's done and said regarding this investigation and his past. Sure, nooooothing political about firing Mccabe.. nothing meant to discredit the fbi, or the investigation. Uh huh. :rolleyes:

oh look, trumps lawyer calls for an end of the Mueller probe...SHOCKING.

Trump's Personal Lawyer Is Now Calling For End To Russia Probe

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-personal-lawyer-now-165249569.html

The dumbasses will say it doesn't mean anything after hyping up that Nunes memo like it was gonna put the entire Democratic party in prison.

I'm sure one of them would have pointed out that it wasn't trump that fired him, it was sessions....even tho sessions probably can't take a dump without asking for cheetolinis blessing.

I'm sure one of them would have pointed out that it wasn't trump that fired him, it was sessions....even tho sessions probably can't take a dump without asking for cheetolinis blessing.

Yeah Sessions is totally broken as a man. Not commenting on the politics or legal knowledge, just his manhood. It's gone. Trump cut his dick off like Ramsey in Game of Thrones. Sessions is Theon/Reek totally beaten down, the only thing keeping you alive is the thought of revenge. How else do you think a woman can play him on SNL and you can barely tell the difference. That shit happens when you gut a dudes junk off. Yeah.

Anyway everyone knows it's Trump. Not much of a secret.

So, the OP was retracted by Fox news right? So all of that crying and jubilation over a democrats demise was falsely, or more accurately, a premature ejaculation of words and finger pointing with a knee-jerk reaction to FAKE NEWS!?

Typical :rolleyes:

:D You keep that finger up your ass to hold your brains in, right?

Yeah Sessions is totally broken as a man. Not commenting on the politics or legal knowledge, just his manhood. It's gone. Trump cut his dick off like Ramsey in Game of Thrones. Sessions is Theon/Reek totally beaten down, the only thing keeping you alive is the thought of revenge. How else do you think a woman can play him on SNL and you can barely tell the difference. That shit happens when you gut a dudes junk off. Yeah.

Anyway everyone knows it's Trump. Not much of a secret.

Where's Jamie Lanister now that we really need him?

Back