How to be sexy while being short and petite.

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

being sexy is simple. Its all in your attitude. might sound cliche but its never been more true for me. A woman's mind is by far the sexy part of her. It can also be her worst enemy. fickle creatures they are.... confidence is sexy. Dont ever forget that:rose:

being sexy is simple. Its all in your attitude. might sound cliche but its never been more true for me. A woman's mind is by far the sexy part of her. It can also be her worst enemy. fickle creatures they are.... confidence is sexy. Dont ever forget that:rose:

Great answer!

Okay, I will keep that in mind. :) Thankfully my confidence is growing. :rose:

Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

I can actually relate to what you just said here. I hate being short.

Not sure if you want female advice, but here's my 3 cents worth...

... confidence is sexy. Dont ever forget that:rose:
Bar none, confidence is *the* most sexy thing anyone has going for them. Not arrogance or cockiness, but that deep down, feeling-it-from-within confidence in who you are as a beautifully sexual being. Find that, and the dream becomes real. Well, that, and a fabulously genuine smile.

So, don't tell yourself that you have no T&A to show off. That creates negative headspace right there. Instead, go find something to wear that *you* feel sexy in, put it on, check yourself out in front of the mirror and say, "Hells yeah, I look sexy!" Then take that attitude out to dinner with friends, hold your head high, have fun with it, and the looks you get will reinforce what you're telling yourself. That will help jumpstart your confidence campaign.

And don't forget your smile! :)

Not sure if you want female advice, but here's my 3 cents worth...

Bar none, confidence is *the* most sexy thing anyone has going for them. Not arrogance or cockiness, but that deep down, feeling-it-from-within confidence in who you are as a beautifully sexual being. Find that, and the dream becomes real. Well, that, and a fabulously genuine smile.

So, don't tell yourself that you have no T&A to show off. That creates negative headspace right there. Instead, go find something to wear that *you* feel sexy in, put it on, check yourself out in front of the mirror and say, "Hells yeah, I look sexy!" Then take that attitude out to dinner with friends, hold your head high, have fun with it, and the looks you get will reinforce what you're telling yourself. That will help jumpstart your confidence campaign.

And don't forget your smile! :)

absolutely. never a truer word spoken....

Interesting thread. I've never thought of shortness as inconsistent with sexiness, although I'm tall and, all other things being equal, probably am better matched with a woman who is taller than average. I've dated women 5 3" and 5 4" that I thought were incredibly hot and sexy.

To the very sensible comments made by others here before me, I would add that you should focus not on what you DON'T think is sexy about yourself but on what you DO think is sexy and emphasize that. That could be anything: an attitude, a way of talking, a physical feature, something you like to wear, etc. Judging from the photos you've posted that shouldn't be hard at all.

Hmmm. I'm going to take a whack at the problem from another angle.

I stand 5'6" in my socks and weigh... well, we'll leave my current weight out of this. But, when football ended my senior year, my third to letter as a starting lineman on both sides of the ball, I weighed 119 pounds and approximately 8 lbs of that was plaster cast. And won district honors away from much bigger apes. How did I do it? A better question would be how did I control guys six inches taller or more and a hundred pounds heavier?

The answer is 90% mental. I decided it just flat didn't matter if I didn't admit it did how much shorter or lighter I was. I was still taller than them when they were flat on their backs looking up at me.

Alright, alright, so let's twist it back.

I admit, as a guy, when I hear descriptors such as "sexy" or "fucking hot," my mind immediately goes to sex appeal. I don't know if that is what a woman means, but I suspect most are sort of in the ball park if those words are used. ("Beautiful" is kind of out on the rim since a woman can be beautiful without sex appeal. So, I'll ignore that one for the nonce.)

Now, let's apply that sex appeal in the same manner as I went about football. Or more accurately the "sex" that grants the appeal. Can you think of a single thing (that you are into) that a taller, heavier, stronger woman could do with her lover better than you merely because she was taller? I can't.

Well, actually, I can one. You might have a problem picking your guy up and swinging him around until his feet were in the air so you could suck on him while standing. Okay, two. It might be a little difficult to have him "airplane" you in doggy style.

But, other than those two things, I can't think of a third (at least in my experiences) that aren't a product of practice and might actually be easier with a smaller, petite woman.

So, in theory that means that a small, petite woman already has a leg up on sex. Right?

So, in theory, there is absolutely no reason a guy might not find a small woman at least as sexually attractive as a larger women. Right? (Always keeping in mind the proviso I made at the beginning that there are different strokes for different folks.)

In my own checkered past, I can say that height and weight has played no real viable role in my own attraction to a woman as compared to her own attitudes and confidence levels in her approach to me.

I will admit that meekness in a short petite woman tends to spark more of the former descriptors you use such as "cute" or "adorable". And with my build (not to mention my face and attitude), I tend to cause those responses without intending to. (Even from significantly larger specimens of the gender.) Whereas bold forthrightness from a woman that believes she has the potential to be the best thing to happen to me tonight (even if all we do is talk) will automatically lean more towards the "sexy".

Any road, I'm probably not contributing anything worthwhile and should just shut the hell up.

Except maybe to add two women in my life were five foot even and weighed less than a hundred pounds and turned me on just as much as the five foot eight buck thirty beauty pageant runner up. (shrug)

First of all, many men find petite small women sexy by default. Boobs also have nothing to do with it - a lot of men like small breasts or even flat chests.

What I'm saying is that your body type really doesn't make you not sexy.

Good style, both in clothes, makeup and hair - is what often makes people sexy. If you can't figure it out yourself - maybe a professional stylist is not a bad option. Clothes are often what makes the women stand out from the crowd, help accent her attractiveness.

Other than that, I'd say that being sexy is more about how you move, how you talk, how you act. Read up on the arts of seduction, the body language and other things. This may help a lot.

And good luck! I hope you find a man for whom you'll be the sexiest girl in the world.

First of all, many men find petite small women sexy by default. Boobs also have nothing to do with it - a lot of men like small breasts or even flat chests.

What I'm saying is that your body type really doesn't make you not sexy.

Good style, both in clothes, makeup and hair - is what often makes people sexy. If you can't figure it out yourself - maybe a professional stylist is not a bad option. Clothes are often what makes the women stand out from the crowd, help accent her attractiveness.

Other than that, I'd say that being sexy is more about how you move, how you talk, how you act. Read up on the arts of seduction, the body language and other things. This may help a lot.

And good luck! I hope you find a man for whom you'll be the sexiest girl in the world.

Great points in this post!

Albeit not being a female myself, I've found many short and or petite females sexy, even dated a few in the past.

It all depends on how they conduct themselves. Holding great posture, doing their hair or make-up nice, different outfits, all these things help the visual side (like some have mentioned in this thread), but your attitude and body language is important imo. Being a touch more flirty or bold can take you a long way, think of it like the animal kingdom, the small often have to overcompensate to stand out from the crowd (if you dont like the associations that come with being small/petite = cute/adorable)

Hope some of this made sense :D

If you really want "sexy" then just be "yourself".
Sexy is a little different to everyone, you included, so if you are yourself you will find that someone that thinks of you as sexy.
Is that not what it is really about?

Please think about this, its not easy to act like someone else all the time but in todays world its even harder to be yourself.

If you really want "sexy" then just be "yourself".
Sexy is a little different to everyone, you included, so if you are yourself you will find that someone that thinks of you as sexy.
Is that not what it is really about?

Please think about this, its not easy to act like someone else all the time but in todays world its even harder to be yourself.

Good point about it being difficult to express/be yourself in the real world. ^

One thing to keep in mind is that we are creatures of adaptation, our species has undergone many changes throughout history. If biology has taught us anything, it's that when something goes wrong or not the way we want, it can sometimes be a signal for change/self-improvement.

If people aren't noticing your ass, start doing squats at home or leg press at the gym. When you start seeing results and people start checking out your butt, you've essentially adapted to the situation. ;)

There isn't anything wrong with growing as an individual, picking up and losing traits of ourselves is completely natural. It's when you force it against yourself that it becomes an issue, but I do agree with Sissy. Try to make sure you are comfortable with yourself.

Also, almost forgot. I find the smell of good perfume really sexy. It should be light, barely niticeable, but when she walks past you and there's this magical fragrance left in the air - you can't NOT to turn a head.

Just like clothes, perfume needs to be matched with you.

Being sexy is as much a state of mind than anything else. If you perceive yourself as being sexy, and enhance that belief by heeding all the good advice mentioned, there’s no way that you won’t be.

Ok, from a male's point if view. My wife has never liked the way she looked. When we met 25 years ago, 5' 10", 165 lbs, C cup boobs, amazing looking. Over the years her weight has gone as high as 260 lbs. I've always thought she was sexy, apparently many others have as well. When I traveled a lot, we would send pictures back and forth. I always asked why she never smiled. She said she hated the way she looked. Now, there are threads on Lit dedicated to women of larger size, some of the most beautiful and sexy women ever to walk this earth. Why? Because of their confidence and very positive attitude. I realize this is the exact opposite body type compared to the OP however, it all is the same. A woman can exude sex appeal and men know it. It's not always the clothes, it's the whole package. Each man has certain things they are attracted to but most men will break our neck to get a look at a woman with a high sex appeal, no matter the size. For some reason, most women have low self esteem and that is probably men's fault. Now, we need to change that.

I'm divorced, over 60, in great shape, and have had many relationships with all sorts of women over the years. The absolute hottest, sexist woman I've ever had a relationship with was about your size. I loved that body! Now, I continue to gravitate to petite women. So, it's much about personal preference. I would also echo some of the other comments that confidence and self acceptance are keys to being sexy, and to any successful relationship. Good luck!

Confidence...yes. And a kick-ass short hair cut to highlight your confidence.

Short and petite IS sexy. If that's you in your avatar, WOW
Don't think for a minute that you don't have sexy going on. I might call you adorable, but I'll have dirty thoughts on my mind.

I'm 5'4" so I get where you're coming from.

I found your other thread...WOW

Last edited:
attached

;-) the attachment says it all

Attachments

• attitude.jpg
    attitude.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 20
Ok, from a male's point if view. My wife has never liked the way she looked. When we met 25 years ago, 5' 10", 165 lbs, C cup boobs, amazing looking. Over the years her weight has gone as high as 260 lbs. I've always thought she was sexy, apparently many others have as well. When I traveled a lot, we would send pictures back and forth. I always asked why she never smiled. She said she hated the way she looked. Now, there are threads on Lit dedicated to women of larger size, some of the most beautiful and sexy women ever to walk this earth. Why? Because of their confidence and very positive attitude. I realize this is the exact opposite body type compared to the OP however, it all is the same. A woman can exude sex appeal and men know it. It's not always the clothes, it's the whole package. Each man has certain things they are attracted to but most men will break our neck to get a look at a woman with a high sex appeal, no matter the size. For some reason, most women have low self esteem and that is probably men's fault. Now, we need to change that.

So refreshing!!...

I just know you ladies turn heads every day all day long omg just beautiful

For some reason, most women have low self esteem and that is probably men's fault.

:rolleyes:

What the fuck. When we call someone sexy, it's wrong - when we do not do it, it's wrong, too?

So far still women have the most effect on raising children.

Editor-in-chief of most women magazines is a woman. For Cosmopolitan and Seventeen for example Michele Promaulayko, for Parents it is Liz Vaccariello, for Glamour it is Cynthia Leive, ...

Back