These Are the Voyages: A Star Trek RP (Interest Check/Casting Call)

Just glad you are doing rather ok EK.

Please let Wolfbrother know that my phone fell and cracked the screen
 
I will most definitely tell him for you dear... hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed soon, and I hope that you can still have access to lit and facebook so that you may talk to him still.
 
Aw Man! Sorry about that Bro, how long's it going to take to get your phone fixed? LMAO! obviously I'll find out when you're back, won't I? I'll miss you Bro.
 
Aw Man! Sorry about that Bro, how long's it going to take to get your phone fixed? LMAO! obviously I'll find out when you're back, won't I? I'll miss you Bro.

Hopefully a week, maybe longer, depends on how long it takes for me to organize my funds to repair my phone.
 
This is what I thought I'd have Wolfrak do, then get Serenity energy bars, electrolyte water for temporary nutrition. After doing his duty as an ally he'll get the girl a meal and she'll tell him what she saw.

Wolvrak didn't like the vibe Capt. Hora gave off he's not a team player. He's a ally not a crew, yet he calls on the translator/com he'll search his quadrant with Serenity as she knows the station well. They'll find no body just like the others, going in the life support room. He asks Alexa his ships A.I. to scan the section he's in and she detects alien tech. Wolvrak call's Capt. Hora to report Alexa's scan to the Capt.

Any suggestions ya'll?
 
Last edited:
sounds great!

Wolrvak and Serenity can find Vox tech which is converting energy back into mass (particles... like Hydrogen). Or just energy efficiency improvement tech.
 
All,
Need help on the future plot direction.

Plot direction A. The away team complete their search and reassemble on the Tripoli to discuss their findings. Allows time for more Serenity character development... Maybe Borg becomes active too? After a time they figure out the Vox are trying to conserve entropy. Vox return at some point... battle ensues.

Plot direction B. Ensign Maats beams over... on Wolrvak recommendation. Unfortunately, he leaves the Borg at just the wrong moment. It awakes up with no one around. Ensign Maats helps figure out Vox entropy goal. Vox attack at some point.

Plot Direction C. Shutting down the transporters is a boo boo. Vox return. Tripoli, and Inahkal Koliv need to fight off the Vox attack. People on the space station can help too, firing the space station's weapons. Maybe figuring out some improvised weapons. Vox will leave to get reinforcement.

Other ideas for Plot directions??
 
A and C

We need Osal and Wolfrak on the Tripoli once Nine wakes up. The Vox just couldn't attack as the last attack and the destruction of the hive have left them slightly short handed in that sector. So while the teams are on the Tripoli, discussing their findings, the Vox attacks.

After chasing the Vox away, a short circuit in med bay jolts the unfrozen Nine awake and he awakes in full battle mode. And no Nine is not linked to the Collective, the range is too great.
 
I like Tertius idea of combining A & C.

Knowing Kitty as I do...she has developed her character to be ready for anything. ;) I think more vocal communication will make our characters work better together. It's going to give the story more life with spoken interaction. Anyway...it always did on StarTrek.

BTW "I Hate Borg!" they give me the "willies" with all the "WE ARE THE BORG RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." Thankfully the Collective is too far away...so please! can we keep it that way?! Remember "Willies!" I git em just typing this at the moment. Willies just means creeps to translate for my ol' "TerBro" See what I did with that? :D

When Wolvrak came forth to pick up Serenity he simply saw a frightened girl, instinct is reason enough to feel the need to protect her. He's not far removed from those days as a young Shista himself, yet he feels a special connection to Serenity. Kitty and I are going to continue their growing closer together.

Fighting off a big swarm of attacking Vox is nothing, compared to what's on it's way for a big furry guy. A universal fact is about to occur when a lil' blue gal and a big black furry fellow are drawn together. They just won't realize what's going on till "WHAM!" Love hits them right between the eyes.
 
Last edited:
All,
Need help on the future plot direction.

Plot direction A. The away team complete their search and reassemble on the Tripoli to discuss their findings. Allows time for more Serenity character development... Maybe Borg becomes active too? After a time they figure out the Vox are trying to conserve entropy. Vox return at some point... battle ensues.

Plot direction B. Ensign Maats beams over... on Wolrvak recommendation. Unfortunately, he leaves the Borg at just the wrong moment. It awakes up with no one around. Ensign Maats helps figure out Vox entropy goal. Vox attack at some point.

Plot Direction C. Shutting down the transporters is a boo boo. Vox return. Tripoli, and Inahkal Koliv need to fight off the Vox attack. People on the space station can help too, firing the space station's weapons. Maybe figuring out some improvised weapons. Vox will leave to get reinforcement.

Other ideas for Plot directions??

I'm with majority.. A and C both sounds like they will work in a great way combined together.

I like Tertius idea of combining A & C.

Knowing Kitty as I do...she has developed her character to be ready for anything. ;) I think more vocal communication will make our characters work better together. It's going to give the story more life with spoken interaction. Anyway...it always did on StarTrek.

BTW "I Hate Borg!" they give me the "willies" with all the "WE ARE THE BORG RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." Thankfully the Collective is too far away...so please! can we keep it that way?! Remember "Willies!" I git em just typing this at the moment. Willies just means creeps to translate for my ol' "TerBro" See what I did with that? :D

When Wolvrak came forth to pick up Serenity he simply saw a frightened girl, instinct is reason enough to feel the need to protect her. He's not far removed from those days as a young Shista himself, yet he feels a special connection to Serenity. Kitty and I are going to continue their growing closer together.

Fighting off a big swarm of attacking Vox is nothing, compared to what's on it's way for a big furry guy. A universal fact is about to occur when a lil' blue gal and a big black furry fellow are drawn together. They just won't realize what's going on till "WHAM!" Love hits them right between the eyes.

Really love? "WHAM" right between the eyes? lmbo!!! That almost sounds painful.... I like it...:heart::kiss:
 
I'm thinking of joining the thread since was looking to start one.
But thought I would ask everyone how they feel if I was to throw another ship into the mix.
Figured I'd ask before working on half a list of characters for the main command staff for it.
 
sure... but that will be a lot of writing for you... but i don't have any issues with another ship.
 
Name: U.S.S. Aphrodite (NCC-1969)
Class: Atlas Class Dreadnought.
Mission: Unknown
Crew Size: Unknown.
Weapons: Unknown.
Shields: Power Rating Unknown.
Appearance: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/asset...-tos-dreadnought-render-2-copy.jpg?1485386409

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3


She is a little bigger then the Enterprise. But same saucer section as a Constitution Class in terms of size.
And I guess not bigger rather then more Mass.


Additional Information: In game no one knows much about this ship.
But to the players this ship is on special assignment by Starfleet Intelligence.
And no, Not related to Section 31.
Though story wise with it that could come up.
She is also carrying special tech so if your characters end up in the Aphrodite Engine Room, it is not normal for the era.
Back story on this is tech here will be used to build the USS Excelsior and her failed Trans-warp Drive.
Fire power wise she is better off then the Enterprise but not as good as say the Federation Class TOS dreadnought.
She lacks Science abilities though. So probably clocking in just under the Constitution Class ships. Not to say she's bad. But she is not a Science ship for sure.
She's got enhanced targeting computers though.

Name: M'Keer Mo'Tavi
Age:47
Gender: Male
Race: Caitian
Rank: Captain
Division: Command

Appearance: A well Groomed Caitian with out the normal Mane around his head or side burns as normal Caitians generally have. Short sand brown fur from head to toe.

Character Bio/History:

2214: Born on Cait.
2232: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2236: Graduated 2nd in his Class.
2237: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Jr. Grade. Assigned to USS Dawit.
2238: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2239: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Commander, assigned as USS Dawit's 2nd Officer.
2245: Promoted to rank of Commander. Reassigned to USS. Forest.(Original reassignment was to the USS Enterprise under Captain Robert April)
2250: Reassigned to Starbase 1 Sol Sector.
2255: Promoted to rank of Captain, Reassigned -Redacted-
2260: Reassigned -Redacted-

Specialization: -Redacted-

Additional Information: Level 10 Clearance required

====================

Name: Lily Satashi (Dead)
Age:27
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: -Redacted-

Appearance: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=71842364&postcount=4749

Character Bio/History: Level 10 Clearance required

Specialization: Level 10 Clearance required

Additional Information: Level 10 Clearance required

====================

Name: Teshash Sh'thelril
Age:30
Gender: Female
Race: Andorian
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Appearance: https://bw-1651cf0d2f737d7adeab84d3...aws.com/images/image_1648565/file_1648565.jpg

Character Bio/History:

2231: Born on freighter SS Hal'Sho
2249: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2253: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned Starbase 1 Sol Sector.
2258: Promoted to the Rank of Lieutenant.
2259: Promoted to the Rank of Lt. Commander.
2260: Promoted to the rank of Commander. Reassigned -Redacted-

Specialization: Medicine, Biology, Exobiology and Xenobiology

Additional Information: Chief Medical Officer.

====================

Name: Synthia Stone
Age:23
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Lieutenant
Division: Operations

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/df/33/...b7--star-trek-cosplay-starship-enterprise.jpg

Character Bio/History:

2238: Born on Luna.
2256: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2260: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned Starbase 1 Sol Sector. Changed Division from Medical to Operations.
2261: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant. Reassigned -Redacted-

Specialization: Medicine, Shuttle Operations Officer.

Additional Information: Can double as a nurse if need be.

====================

Name: Amelia Song
Age:35
Gender: Transgender(Pussy and cock, no balls)
Race: Human
Rank: Lt. Commander
Division: Starfleet Corps of Engineering

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/41/df/a241df93a0f86c0360bde6d10dda3e4e--star-trek-cosplay-yaya.jpg

Character Bio/History:

2226: Born on USS Oberth.
2244: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2248: Graduated Starfleet Academy.
2249: joined the Starfleet Corps of Engineers.
2251: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2255: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Commander.
2260: Assigned to Field testing.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Specialization: Engineering, Gadgets(Sexual related)

Additional Information: Good with her hands(Both Engineering wise and sexual)

====================

Jessa and Kate Cocks

Name: Jessa Cocks
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2228: Born Jessa Shay, Born on Starbase 001 Sol System.
2246: Attended Starfleet Academy
2250: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Stayed on to attended extended Counselor training.
2252: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2254: Finished Counselor course at Starfleet Acadamy and promoted to the Rank of Lt. Commander. Assigned to USS. North Carolina as ship's Counselor.
2255: Met Kate Cocks on layover on Deep Space K7
2256: Married Kate Cocks and both reassigned to Starbase 002
2259: Promoted to the Rank of Commander.
2260: Reassigned -Redacted-

Specialization: Therapist, Sexology

Additional Information: Well versed in alien mating. Makes sex toys with her wife for use in her work and for her own and her wife's pleasure.

Name: Kate Cocks
Age: 25
Gender: Transgender(Pussy, Cock, and balls)
Race: Human
Rank: Lt. Jr Grade.
Division: Engineering.

Character History:

2236: Born Earth.
2254: Attended Starfleet Academy. Assigned to Deep Space K7 for training.
2255: Met Jessa Shay while USS. North Carolina was on layover at Deep Space K7
2256: Married Jessa Shar and both reassigned to Starbase 002.
2258: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Promoted to Rank of Ensign.
2259: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Jr. Grade.
2260: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Helps her wife with making sexual toys and other items for her work.

====================

Melanie Forest

Name: Melanie Forest (Dead)
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Lt. Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2233: Born, Earth.
2251: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2255: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned USS Gagarin.
2256: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2259: Promoted Lt. Commander.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Tends to be cold when outside of work.

====================

Promise Kenner

Name: Promise Kenner (Dead)
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2230: Born Earth.
2248: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2252: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned to Starfleet Academy as a teacher.
2254: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2257: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Commander.
2260: Promoted to Rank of Commander.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Virgin

====================

Elyssa North

Name: Elyssa North
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Commander
Division: Medical

Character History:

2224: Born Earth.
2242: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2246: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Top of her Class. Assigned Starbase 001
2247: Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2248: Promoted to Rank of Lt. Commander. Assigned Starbase 001 Chief Medical officer.
2250: Promoted to rank of Commander.
2252: Assigned to USS. Long Horse to help with medical emergency, USS. Long Horse and all hands lost.
2258: Crew(5 remaining) of USS. Long Horse rescued from Orion pirates.
2260: Counseling ongoing, but recovery from events going well. Passed psychological evaluation passed to resume duty. Assigned Starbase 001.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Psychological Trauma, Recovering sex addict. Driven to help people and save as many as she can to make up for the ones she did not save from her failed mission.

====================

Riley Cook

Name: Riley Cook
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Rank: Lieutenant
Division: Science

Character History:

2240: Born Mars.
2258: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2260: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Ahead of the normal 4 years. Top of her Class. Promoted to Rank of Ensign. Assigned Epsilon IX station.
2260: May: Promoted again to Rank of Lieutenant.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Stellar Cartography Expertise.

====================

Beth Kase

Name: Beth Kase (Dead)
Age: 28
Gender: Transgender(Pussy and cock, no balls)
Race: Human
Rank: Lieutenant
Division: Science

Character History:

2233: Born Saturn's moon, Titan
2251: Attended Starfleet Academy.
2255: Graduated Starfleet Academy. Assigned USS New York.
2260: Returned from normal 5 year mission and Promoted to Rank of Lieutenant.
2261: Reassigned -Redacted-

Additional Information: Nebula Expertise.
 
Last edited:
Good to have you on board Amchentai

I really don't like carrying on with Wolf out of commission, but we do have to boldly go I guess.

Questions: Will Nine be under the lists from sickbay? I only ask, because he will have to be declared as an unknown entity. Since it seems unlikely that we will suffer a Vox retaliation right now, what means do you suggest to wake up a Borg in battle mode?

Also for now feel free to use Osal, I have no idea what to write at the moment
 
Well I believe Wolfias's character owns the Koliv, so I can always simply disable it, beam off any characters that people want and leave it for him to fix up, beam some repair parts into the cargo bay and move one.
Other wise the RP could stall out if we wait.
I'm not trying to be rude to Wolfias or anyone.
But I doubt anyone wants the RP to die since they may have been forced to be away or something too.


Edit:
Also added the Registry number to the Aphrodite, I am not sure why I missed that when I first did that.
 
Since Wolfias is having PC issues as well, I think the Koliv gets disabled, stored in one of the bays of the Tripoli and we can carry on, assuming Wolfrak and Serenity is still in the story, so that when they return, they can catch up and continue if they wish to.
 
For character reasons and for my own, I'm dragging the Koliv behind the Aphrodite. Towing it should not be a problem We can leave it behind if need be. But you figure if ships have to be towed back to starbases from deep space for repairs from time to time then towing the Koliv around with us won't be much of a problem and will give Wolfias and ElvishKitty the ability to jump back in as soon as they want.
 
If you feel comfortable with dragging them along in a tractor beam, it will all be good.

OK we need editing. In her last post as Hora, MM stated that the briefing room be readied for Amchentai's group. Amchentai in his last post stated that they were getting ready to receive Hora.

If Hora goes over, I have a post for Osal, if the reverse is true, I still have a post for Osal.
 
I re-read the post.
She never formally invited M'keer and crew over.
She was getting ready for that yes.

But from M'keer's point of view, would it not be better to have and hold the meeting on a ship that is no undergoing repairs?
Nothing like having a meeting while they rebuild or repair the wall to the room and all =)
I don't know how badly the Tripoli was damaged either.
But I can adjust for either, it's not really a problem.

As for the Koliv, I don't mind dragging her around.
The Koliv will only come back online when Wolfias gets back for the most part.
And I have teams ready to counter any attempt by the AI to invade so.
Should be good for now.
And with out help, getting a disabled ship up and running while trying not to turn the AI back on will take time I'd guess regardless.
And no I did not blow the AI core out either, damaged sure, but if repaired it would or could act up all over again.
I'd think they would not give the AI core full control of the ship again till they make sure it was back to normal.
 
But from M'keer's point of view, would it not be better to have and hold the meeting on a ship that is no undergoing repairs?
Nothing like having a meeting while they rebuild or repair the wall to the room and all =)
I don't know how badly the Tripoli was damaged either.
But I can adjust for either, it's not really a problem.

I am bad with names and it is kinda hard to check on the phone, so I might use your screen name a lot. Bear with me

Hora did not request M'keer to attend to a meeting on the Tripoli, so I agree with your logic (ha! This coming from the guy writing a Klingon character) I get the feeling a few shocks will be in our future. A Klingon on the bridge and ready to fight and die for an Orion and her allies. A frozen entity inside an ice cube. This Dreadnought ship which makes me smell Black Ops all the way...

Shocks but FUN!
 
I've been meaning to ask, where are we?
Like is it weird a Klingon is here?
Are we deep in Federation space?
Or we like along the Klingon neutral zone?
One of my characters will not be shocked about seeing a Klingon.
But again black ops like things who has contacts and knows a lot more then they show =D

I can't wait to see how the Klingon reacts to what I have planned XD
 
I've been meaning to ask, where are we?
Like is it weird a Klingon is here?
Are we deep in Federation space?
Or we like along the Klingon neutral zone?
One of my characters will not be shocked about seeing a Klingon.
But again black ops like things who has contacts and knows a lot more then they show =D

I can't wait to see how the Klingon reacts to what I have planned XD

To be honest I have no idea.
Originally it was supposed to be a Prison planet, but our plans changed. I think we are in an unexplored (read conveniently forgotten) sector of Federation space. A Klingon ship in this sector would be attacked, but they will also have backup and since this is taking place during the Klingon-Federation war, it will be seen as a court martial offense to have a Klingon as an acting officer on board.

So the shock is not seeing a Klingon, the shock will be a Klingon on a Federation ship :D
 
Back
Top