Let me write your story

Karen_SubBiFem

Really Experienced
Hi,

The proposal is in the title. I’m hoping to get some writing practice.

My specialties are horror fantasy, science fiction, transformation and submissive BDSM. If you’ve ideas in other genres I’ll consider them.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Hugs,
K

Just read the other posts in this forum. Lots of ideas waiting to be tapped on the shoulder and dragged out onto the dance floor.

Indian mom turned Whore

I have an idea about a story.. literotica doesn't have much indian stuff.. foreigners are mad about indian ladies.. and this story is my fantasy about my mom.. Its about a Married indian mommy 40 years.. She is respected loyal conservatie..and how she is Turned into a whore public humiliation embaressment degradation and details with build up..still haven't thought about the incident but it won't be blackmail..she will gradually give in..she will be naive and not understand what she is getting herself into one thing will lead to another in and be turned into a whore..gangbangs..bbc..lesbian.. strip club.. nasty things .. It's based on my mom..mail me [Email removed per Forum Rules.] to Talk more..ill tell u more stuff , her pics. It has to be a very big long elaborate multi part series. She is the perfect mom and wife,loyal good looking well earning..but ends up as a milf cumdumpster

Actually, there's a lot of Indian stories. Especially incest.

Indian mom turned Whore

Oh the might be, but what i have in mind is different,i have few idea about how a married Indian mommy turns into a whore

Oh the might be, but what i have in mind is different,i have few idea about how a married Indian mommy turns into a whore

You said "Lit doesn't have much Indian stuff". I commented on that. If the OP likes your idea, cool.

Indian mom turned Whore

Don't share it with everyone and not here! Else everyone will come to know

Back