What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*giggles* SB!!

I didn't have to be extra excited for that fifth character, I just am. :p

How are you? Life keeping you on your toes?

It is indeed! As you can see from me not replying for more than an hour. *snickers*

How are things in the OC?

It is indeed! As you can see from me not replying for more than an hour. *snickers*

How are things in the OC?

Hehe... that's how it often goes!

The OC is sunny and warm, but cool at night. I love CA in the fall. hehe
Water Polo season is nigh so the schedule is starting to rev up... last year of the running around...I'm both happy and wanting to hold onto every moment. The kid kicked some major ass as a goalie today. I'm a proud mom.

Hehe... that's how it often goes!

The OC is sunny and warm, but cool at night. I love CA in the fall. hehe
Water Polo season is nigh so the schedule is starting to rev up... last year of the running around...I'm both happy and wanting to hold onto every moment. The kid kicked some major ass as a goalie today. I'm a proud mom.

Nice! I can't imagine it's easy to be a water polo goalie... but then the only thing I know about water polo is that you can't use horses or they'd drown. Still, it has to be fun to cheer for her when she's being awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine it's easy to be a water polo goalie... but then the only thing I know about water polo is that you can't use horses or they'd drown. Still, it has to be fun to cheer for her when she's being awesome.

haha!

It's an interesting and rule confusing sport, I barely understand it even after three years.

Anyway...I'm popping off to veg to a tv show before sleeping....I'm hoping to workout before I go to work...we'll see if that happens. hehe

Night to you! *hugs*

haha!

It's an interesting and rule confusing sport, I barely understand it even after three years.

Anyway...I'm popping off to veg to a tv show before sleeping....I'm hoping to workout before I go to work...we'll see if that happens. hehe

Night to you! *hugs*

*hugs* Sleep well! Nice seeing you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back