What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying in bed debating on whether to go to her house and cause "damage" or taking fish tales idea and start lining them up! lol
 
Thinking about what I want to eat ....

Answering work emails as they pop up...

Still considering a nap.
 
Trying to write through the migraine that is camped out in my head. My inner OCD sadist will not let me rest when I know that I owe a piece of writing for a punkin...
IT's making me twitchy.
 
Eating Rocky Road before it melts. Watching a show about home renovation and looking forward to working on mine this weekend.
 
*pokes head in for a moment*

Hrm. You know. I think I may remember why I told myself to give up the lounge.

I like being one of those ones thats here...but not really.

Just have to occasionally remind folks. Yeah. Still here.

*skirts back out*
 
*tackles a yeishia*

Is tackled....

Blushing and startled as she finds herself on her back enveloped in. The evocative female of her thoughts almost as if she had conjured her up by will alone.

Luna smells so good.

All I can do is smile...
 
I am at work...and leaving kisses for a pretty yeishia to find

I am also being unable to breathe and feeling rather icky.
 
I am in bed still but about to get ready and go to my sister's and then the kids have practice.:D
 
WANTS...

*snuggles a Lady...but keeps mask over my face so she doesn't get my icky sniffles*

*snuggles the Wolfling and plucks away the mask*

I can't properly get kisses or give them with that thing in the way, but thank you for your thankfulness, Wolfling. *kisses a pretty cheek*

Bronchitis is a bitch. I get it whenever I get a cold. Like you, every time the weather changes, cold to hot or the reverse, I get one. Fluids, dear Wolfling. Keep after them *gives her a stern look* And I don't mean Red Bull or Monsters either. *kisses the tip of her nose, another snuggling then disappears*
 
*snuggles the Wolfling and plucks away the mask*

I can't properly get kisses or give them with that thing in the way, but thank you for your thankfulness, Wolfling. *kisses a pretty cheek*

Bronchitis is a bitch. I get it whenever I get a cold. Like you, every time the weather changes, cold to hot or the reverse, I get one. Fluids, dear Wolfling. Keep after them *gives her a stern look* And I don't mean Red Bull or Monsters either. *kisses the tip of her nose, another snuggling then disappears*


nods solemnly.

Will do, Lady. Am trying to at least but tis very difficult while at work.

snuggles extra tightly then waves bye bye to the pretty Lady
 
My little man is awake now. Time to go cuddle, eat popsicles and watch Transformers....again.

Why do little boys feel better when they watch fighting, killing and destruction? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top