Can't set my profile pic

lovelygirlatin

Really Experienced
I've been trying to set an avatar pic but I cant, it says 75x75 JPEG and others, I croped it and converted it but still wont work :( help please.

I've been trying to set an avatar pic but I cant, it says 75x75 JPEG and others, I croped it and converted it but still wont work :( help please.

I assume this is on the story side as avatars on the forums are a different size(150x150)...there will be a slight wait as it will have to go through an approval process. Be patient, it will show up...eventually.

The same for a profile picture on the story side...they have to be approved first.

I had the very same question. Went to the "How To" section and, WaaLaa, here is the answer Thank you!

If you're itching to post an avatar/profile pic, one of the quickest ways to reach 100 posts is to participate in the games threads over in The Playground.

You'll hit the required minimum before you know it. :)

If you cross-reference the time stamps you will find my post was accurate in that moment! :cool:

Godspeed, wife40uk.

I didn't say your count was inaccurate, just that she was getting a head of you. Watch out for the hanging curve. :D

I was having the same issue x

Wife40uk,

You have to have something like 100 posts before you can load a pic as I understand it. But you also have not opened you PMs. I confess that I wanted to message you earlier. Do you know how to enable PMs so you can send and receive messages here?

Back