Calling all moms!

I'm a 32 year old bi-mom of 1. I'm single and I'm almost ashamed to say that I have no sex life basically at the moment lol. I'm extremely curious about sex with another woman but I'm almost too shy to actually act on my desires. Ugh! lol
 
I'm a 32 year old bi-mom of 1. I'm single and I'm almost ashamed to say that I have no sex life basically at the moment lol. I'm extremely curious about sex with another woman but I'm almost too shy to actually act on my desires. Ugh! lol

Hang in there. I'm not a mom, but I just found this forum after reading the stories for months. I've met some great girls on here so far. Far more polite than some (but not all) of the men.
 
Hi there! I'm a mother in a long term relationship with a man. I have two children and fantasize regularly about being intimate with another woman. Nothing sets me off more than mentally picturing a woman taking care of my "netherparts" when the bf is doing his thing. I've been reading stories here for some time now, and this thread picqued my curiousity enough to create an account. Looking forward to making new friends!
 
bi mom supported by husband

Hi! Im new to lit! I just turned 30! Ive been w my husband since is was 16 and he was 18,hes my best frirnd and weve always had abf still have AMAZING sex!!!! I have always appriciated women and their beauty, when i started masterbating i thought of another girl about 6 out of 10 times. We have sex at least 3 times a week. Id live to swing wheb our kids are out of the house (habe a long time!) But anyway i started masterbating a lot since my b day, dont know if its cause i turned 30, my hubby told me about this site and i love it. The stories reall help me when im playing in ned w my hubby sleeling next to me, and my moaning at the end wakes him up! ;) but i love the lesbian stories, group, and vampire stories.
 
Hi, bi single mom, 24 of one little girl, 2. Mostly non existent sex life except for occasional moments with a male FWB but could use more time with a female.

Stories originally drew me to the site, done some roleplaying and chatting with other women helps too.

By the way, welcome Jane!
 
I'm a married bi woman in Canada ... Been reading stories here for a few years... Starting visiting the forums lately to get a bit more attention...

My husband is a wonderful lover, and we have an open relationship.. I've been lucky enough to be with two women, both with my husban in the mix (though one was a lesbian, so you know who got the most attention :D)

Anyway. I'm finding it hard to find ladies to play with online (I'm on yahoo). Feel free to find me and start a conversation... :)
 
Last edited:
I'm a 33 year old married mother of 1 son. My pride and joy (most days!!) :)

I'm always interested in making new friends and chatting - especially if we have things in common.
 
Older bi curious mom here...

Hi there Moms! I am a 48 yr old mother of 2, I would love to chat w/ other bi Moms.

Please, PM me & lets indulge!
 
Im a 40s married bi mum of 3 and been on lit off and on for ages it seems now but i enjoy coming back here
 
39 year old mom to 3 awesome kids. I think Ive always been curious about being with another woman, glad there are lots of moms on here just like me. Makes me feel normal...lol Looking fwd to meeting everyone
 
39 year old mom to 3 awesome kids. I think Ive always been curious about being with another woman, glad there are lots of moms on here just like me. Makes me feel normal...lol Looking fwd to meeting everyone

Normal is changing everyday. :) Just glad you feel welcome.
 
Back
Top