I really want to be fucked....

I've been playing with guys since my childhood, yet I had to wait decades to get fucked the first time.

My first boyfriend loved to suck and be fucked, but said that "butt fucking is for sissies" and so he refused to have anything to do with it. Young and horny, we'd play all day together. I'd read about anal and was so disappointed; I would have done anything for Jim.

After I broke up with him I discovered it was easier to find horny women than it was to find gay guys, so I lived a straight life for many, many years including two marriages. Between marriages I tried seducing the few gay guys I knew, but every time I tried something always got in the way.

Fast forward 30 years. I'm cruising the local bath house, naked as a jay bird. I'm looking good from a year of daily workouts. I've blown 3 guys in 30 minutes and feeling quite proud of my oral skills when a tall Latin looking guy walks up to me and without warning kisses me. I kissed back because I was, after all, there to please guys. Then he pinned me against the wall and rubbed his body against mine as we kissed. Still had not said a word. When he took me by the hand I followed him through the dark to his "room". He was not only a wonderful kisser, he had a marvelous cock that was narrow and long with a huge head. The head of it filled my mouth.

He took his time loosening me up with his fingers. 1, then 2 and finally 3 long, lubed fingers penetrated me. He offered to let me ride him so I could control things, but I laid on my back instead and asked him to take control. Control me he did. He first put me on my knees face down on the bed, and I learned what a pillow biter was. He slowly penetrated me, moving slowly and adding so much lube that it was dripping off my balls. I cried out each time he pushed against the ring and each time it gave a bit more and he went a little deeper. The pillow muffled my whimpering as he finally pushed all the way in.

Slowly he moved back and forth as I grew used to the feeling of being full. The pain subsided and I was lost in the sensations and the lust and the very idea that I was finally getting fucked. My whimpers turned to moans as he picked up the pace. Then he pulled out.

I started to protest but he just flipped me over on my back as he pulled my ass over to the edge of the bed. I don't know how he did it, but the bed was tall enough that he was pulled my legs up and over his shoulders and that positioned him just right to reenter me. I later learned that was his favorite position for fucking because he was 100% in control and he could watch as he pounded me deeper and deeper.

It felt like he kept it up for an hour or two, but it was probably only 10 minutes till he came with a mighty thrust that pushed me across the bed even as he pulled me against him. When he finally pulled out we collapsed together on the sweaty sheets and cuddled for a long, long time.

I'd finally been fucked. That was ten years ago, and I have had only a couple more since then. I hope I can get fucked again next month. I'm looking forward to it.

timmy
 
And my last encounter. Please forgive the long lead in....

It's been 10 years since I rediscovered my bisexuality. During that time I've transitioned from being so timid that I needed a condom for a hand job to a man who loves to used and abused by strangers whenever possible. I still practice safe sex, but I'm not as paranoid as I once was. While I've sucked dozens and dozens of cocks, I can count on 1 hand the number of men who have fucked me. Most of them were about the same. I was laid across a bed with my ass up as they had their way. Most of them made me stay still so that they could control the motion.

Last month was a watershed event... I fucked a man. Don't misunderstand. My cock never came close to his ass. It happened like this:

I met up with a guy from craigslist. My ad included the phrase "used and abused" and drew several responses. This one guy liked the idea of dominating a man, since he'd only done that to women in the past. We chatted about limits and so forth, and then he arranged for a small suite at a nice hotel not far from his place. By the time I got there, the hotel reservation had fallen through so we ended up at the Motel 6 down the road.

I won't go into the details of the hour we spent together. Suffice it to say that when he tied my ankles to the spreader bar that I brought, I was helpless to stop him from using and abusing my ass with the flogger and other toys that he brought along. I made a racket since I could not see what he was doing through the blindfold and each touch, pinch or slap was a surprise. I recall being especially vocal when he missed my butt and the flogger landed on my balls instead. At one point he fucked my ass with a small dildo while sitting astride my face and forcing me to rim him and wash his balls with my tongue. Thank goodness he was clean.

He eventually tired of that and released me from my bonds. He commanded me to come to him as he laid on his back on the bed, and I eagerly joined him. His favorite position was reverse cow girl so I climbed on top of him and squatted between his open legs. I'd never been on top before. I'd always had the pressure of my partner pressing me down, pushing me forward. This time I was the one who was in control. I lowered myself onto his cock.

I had to go slow. His cock was not large, but it was still bigger than the dildo he'd used. My ass was as tight as a virgin, so I added lube twice before I was able to sink all the way down. I think he liked it. He moaned. I started to move slowly up and down. I was able to tell exactly how far to go by the feeling of his cock as it moved past the ring of muscle that was keeping him out just minutes before. As soon as I felt the head pop out I settled back down, forcing his cock back into my nice tight hole.

There was no doubt that he liked it. His breathless calls of "Oh GOD!" and grunts of "Fuck YES" told me so. His hands were on my hips now, pulling me down as he thrust up. We found a rhythm that worked well, with him barely moving till i was almost all the way down, then he'd thrust up that last half inch to get as deep as he could. With each thrust it felt like he was getting bigger and I was being filled more.

I rode him like that for an impossibly long time. Moving in unison divided the labor, allowing me to keep it up till he erupted with a spasm. He was past speaking, and made some marvelous guttural sounds at he let loose. Even as he came I continued to massage his cock with my hole, I could feel him shudder each time I tightened my cheeks to caress his shaft.

As I sat there on his slowly softening cock I took this opportunity to stroke my own long neglected shaft. It took only a few strokes to bring me to a wonderful climax. Everything spasmed. Behind me I could hear him whispering "oh - oh - oh" as his now super sensitive cock was again squeezed by my shuddering.

I fucked him royally.
 
Last edited:
I have never been with a guy but it gets me hard to think about a guy fucking me on all fours
 
I've never been with a guy either, but this has been a fantasy of mine for about as long as I can remember.

And I have used dildos and other toys for years, so I'm pretty sure I'm experienced enough (with going slow and using lots of lube) that my first time would be all pleasure and no pain.

Riding a dildo has given me some of my most incredible orgasms ever, and I'm sure a real cock is even better.
 
Dollie

is this what you had in mind?
1.8.gif
Me too. But I think this is a men's thread. Still I'd love to be fucked with something like this but not in my rear.
Hubbys was even larger but with prostate cancer I have to look other places. He loves me and don't mind watching. Maybe we'll get back up to Minnesota this summer.
 
I've never been with a guy either, but this has been a fantasy of mine for about as long as I can remember.

And I have used dildos and other toys for years, so I'm pretty sure I'm experienced enough (with going slow and using lots of lube) that my first time would be all pleasure and no pain.

Riding a dildo has given me some of my most incredible orgasms ever, and I'm sure a real cock is even better.


At the same point in life also. Wish I could find that right guy near by. Lots of lube is sure the key. Give me a shout if you like.
 
Getting fucked changes you forever. It's something you will never forget and it's a feeling that cannot be duplicated with 'straight' sex. It's a 180 of everything your hetero mind has ever known.[/QUOTE

It certainly does change you. Once you learn the pleasure of the act and realize that you are submitting to another man you change your attitude about many things. There is great pleasure in having another man use your body for both your needs.
 
Fucking

Loved fucking when I was younger. Older now and probably won't get another opportunity.
 
I've never been with a guy either, but this has been a fantasy of mine for about as long as I can remember.

And I have used dildos and other toys for years, so I'm pretty sure I'm experienced enough (with going slow and using lots of lube) that my first time would be all pleasure and no pain.

Riding a dildo has given me some of my most incredible orgasms ever, and I'm sure a real cock is even better.

I agree would love to feel a real cock instead of a plastic one and feel it get larger just before he explodes
 
I really wish I could get fucked more often. Twice a week is just not enough. Just makes me want more.
 
Back
Top