What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A decision to the snail problem in the garden has been reached :) No more plants will be snacked on by slugs and snails. We are getting CHICKENS!! You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Such a elegantly simple solution - the chickens will eat the snails, and will, in turn, lay eggs for us to eat. So. Happy *chicken dances around room*

Broccoli. I want some. Also jacket potatoes. Those are simple pleasures that I would like lots.

I got to use the phrase "tie you up and force meat down your throat" twice, to the same person, in both the non-euphemistic (she's vegetarian) and euphemistic (she's hot) manners. I am perversely proud of this.

finally getting my curtains up in the kitchen. the floral tiers with deep red, crepe panels, look so elegant. :)

Last edited:
Going out for good chinese food with kinky friends then coming home and having fun with a violet wand and said friends.

Watched the "topping from the bottom" male subbie get his balls zapped with a violet wand and laughed myself silly at his facial expressions!

I'm getting a super-hot bitch female supremacist bitch Domme character for work. I am so happy about this! I think she'll make a ton of money, AND I can start saying every mean thing that pops in my head when I'm talking to these idiots, and they'll like it. :D

My mom's on a few dating sites. She get the occasional idiot trying to scam her for money. She made her current scammer STUTTER when she told him that she was saving all her money for a sex change operation, and could she borrow money from him for it? LOL

image001-1.jpg

A series of text messages written as haiku.

A sparrow jumping along the bottom of our fence and eating all the spiders underneath a wood plank.

My most favourite tomboy ever is back for a couple of days from ski training.

I'm getting a super-hot bitch female supremacist bitch Domme character for work. I am so happy about this! I think she'll make a ton of money, AND I can start saying every mean thing that pops in my head when I'm talking to these idiots, and they'll like it. :D

God that sounds fun.

I was at the gym when he opened this box of coupons for Edge shaving cream. Must be thousands of them. He gave me 4 and I pick up one when I go. I should have a lifetime supply by December. They are for free cans. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back