What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, PMT is neither due nor expected, yet I canno think of a single other reason for me to be so continuously and relentlessly crying for no reason.

x
V

FatDino said:
:rose:

That is if whatever's been annoying you isn't caused by me. :eek:
Thanks. Source of annoyance is offline, so you're safe.

deathlynx said:
*huggles Imp!* :heart: :rose:
Thanks, sweetie! :)

scheherazade_79 said:
I'll trade with you, because I'm way too far down the mellow end of the scale :cool:
If we trade, though, you have to take the source of annoyance as well. I wouldn't wish that on you.

Vermilion said:
OK, PMT is neither due nor expected, yet I canno think of a single other reason for me to be so continuously and relentlessly crying for no reason.

x
V

I had a touch of the weepies last week when I had PMT. Then I had a day where suddenly I became super feisty and took no shit. It was interesting. Have a hug anyway, though :rose: :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
I had a touch of the weepies last week when I had PMT. Then I had a day where suddenly I became super feisty and took no shit. It was interesting. Have a hug anyway, though :rose: :kiss:

<hugs back super-tight>
bedtime for me now.
xxx
V

scheherazade_79 said:
You can keep all your cocks away from me, thank you very much :p
Psssst!

It's not like I have one...according to the last time I checked, that is. :rolleyes:

FatDino said:
Well, who knows if I end up with a few in my drawers in the future? But right now I have none. :D

I'm going to assume you mean one thing, and those kind are fine....and so much fun....anytime.

If you mean something else....ah well....

matriarch said:
I'm going to assume you mean one thing, and those kind are fine....and so much fun....anytime.

If you mean something else....ah well....
LMAO...

Before your post, yes, I meant the fun one. But right now, my head is just filled with weird images.

And I can't stop laughing. :D

scheherazade_79 said:
but do you know how to use them? :devil:
Mine's been pretty much for *decorative* purpose, but sometimes I use it to hang myself upside down on a tree...you know how people say you gotta change the angle from which you look at the world sometimes? ;)

Last edited:
impressive said:
But I can't have my pussy for 2 more weeks :(

It's adorable, though!

Going to a Cinco De Mayo party and to watch the fight in a little bit...

Fajitas & Margaritas! Yum...

wish I could share them with the same company I shared them with the other night though... :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back