Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

"So, Nadya, what is on the agenda for the rest of the day? Are you busy at the club tonight?"
 
I do have a meeting to deal with. Private matters about an other business venture from my first husband. Beyond that I am simply at the club as always... Why love?

She smiled to him.
 
It is important that I have an idea of what you are doing if I am going to protect and serve you in an appropriate manner.
 
She thought on that. She wanted to trust him but it could be a trap.

We will see love. I may have you sit in.
 
"Hey, listen, it is okay if you don't trust me. I can deal with it. I will find something to do while you are meeting with your associates."
 
Not all of my associates would be comfortable with a new person just showing up love.

She smiled to him kissing his cheek.
 
"I am sure I can find something to keep me occupied tonight. Maybe I will stop by tomorrow to see how you are doing."

He sat back in his chair and took a drink of his water... smiling at Nadya as he did.
 
I would guess being a cop they would expect you to show up at work but if youbcan be close to the club and maybe soon you will be able to sit in on the meetings. I just have to prep some of them to the fact thst I have finally taken a pet of my own love.

She smiled to him.

You wouldn't use any meetings against me or my associates would you love? If there was anything to use?
 
"I would never use anything against you ma'am. I am here to protect and serve you."

He smiled at her and winked at her.

"I will make them think I am investigating you, which will help me provide you with protection."
 
Very good.

You tend to that and I will prepare my contacts for the fact thst a pet will be accompanying me to meetings.
 
After they were finished, he followed her outside and they went separate ways. Severs went to headquarters and checked in. Apparently, some people had reported that he had been seen in public with Nadya. His response was that if he was to get close to her and gain her trust, he had to spend time with her.

Severs wondered who would have reported that he was seen in public with Nadya. Not many people knew he was a cop. It had to be either people in his squad or one of the several bosses that knew him. He wondered if they were reporting it, because they were afraid he would find something out about them.

After leaving headquarters, Severs went home, showered, and changed. He headed to the club. Many of the people there still didn't know who he was. Some of the security people knew he was a cop, but did not know that he was involved in anyway with Nadya, so, they kept a close eye on him as he stood at the bar and ordered a drink.
 
She sat back talking with a local "family". She had accepted the offered son keeping her in coffee as well as the others. They were surprised that she had taken on a personal pet but we're not offended thst she had not accepted the offered son pleasuring her as they conducted business.

Once they left she called out front and requested her pet be sent to her side immediately.
 
Severs watched as several security people approached him. He saw them move up next to him.

"What the fuck do you want? Don't make me have to put you in your place."

When he was informed that his presence was requested in the back room, he told the security people he would follow them.
 
She sat leaning back agInst the edge of the desk smiling as he walked in.

See that didn't take that long.
 
He looked at Nadya as he walked into the room. She looked incredible. There was something about the way she carried herself that made her more appealing than her beauty.

"I was just taking in the scene inside your club."
 
Well what do you think? I know the stage shows can get a little strange if you are not intimately familiar with the lifestyle.

She smiled walking up to him and circling like a lioness wat hing prey.

Thst is entirely too much clothing... Lose it... Now
 
Severs watched Nadya as she approached him. As she circled him, he wondered what was on her mind. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

He obeyed her command. He slowly unbuttoned the dress shirt he was wearing, before taking it off and laying it over the back of the chair. Then, he unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants and stepped out of them. After laying the pants with his shirt, he stood there in front of Nadya wearing nothing but his boxerbriefs.
 
You have failed to answer Me pet?

She reached to the side table and the cat o nines danced over his boxer briefs covered ass.
 
"I am just taking everything in. Trying to get the lay of the land. It is all new to me."

He stood still as she grabbed the cat o nine tails
 
She smiled and swatted his ass again.

If you ever have any questions just ask any of them.
 
"Ma'am, I did not get where I am by talking. I got there by observing and listening, but if I have a question, I will do as you say, and I will ask you."

He did not move when she swatted his ass.
 
Well now for right now... I want us to... enjoy each other... and... Right now I want a refresher... in just how talented... My pets tongue is... Now.

She swatted to emphasize her words with each pause.
 
He stood firmly as she swatted him to emphasize each of her words. He may be her pet, but he was not going to show any weakness.

When she mentioned wanting a refresher on the talents of hi stongue, he slowly licked his lips and smiled at Nadya.
 
She walked over to the chaise.

Come here pet... Time to refresh My memory.
 
Severs watched Nadya walk over to her chaise. He moved to her when she commanded him.

Smiling at her, he kneeled down next to her... all the while his eyes fixed on hers.
 
Back
Top