The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
16806985_10155097233859515_1347754903576980441_n.jpg
 
So RobDownSouth's latest alt Queertag45 was banned for underage stuff -Again-, and it was resurrected under Queertag46. Has a familiar ring to it, just like LunarFaggot, HashFag, his constant use of the word Queerbait and so on.

A 50 something repressed homosexual who spews creepy homophobic, racist and underage stuff about posters' daughters. All dressed under a superficial veneer of "humour".
What a repulsive piece of shit you are, Rob.
 
I wonder if I could grow ramps.

They're in markets during their proper season, so there's gotta be sustainable indie garden yields. They can't all be picked out in the swampy, marshy wilds, y'know.

Looks like your interest is being ramped up, so to speak...:D
 
The day of fries has arrived yet again. I was amazed to discover the only thing I need from the store this week is butter.
 
Two days in, and the excuses are starting:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Spring Training is supposed to be about sunshine, warm weather and optimism. The Nationals got all three on the first day of workouts for pitchers and catchers. But a dark cloud appeared with the news that Cy Young winner Max Scherzer is still dealing with discomfort on his pitching hand.

It's not easy being a fan of Washington sports.
 
Customs and Border Protection agents have seized 42 pounds of horse meat, including 13 pounds of horse genitals, from two women arriving from Mongolia at Dulles International Airport in Virginia.
 
If one doesn't respond to your text messages, one is not likely to respond to your Facebook attempts at stalking.

THERE is your fucking secret. Sod off now.
 
My receptionist just told me acupuncture will open my soul to the devil - I am flattered she thinks I have a soul.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top