College dorm showers are streamed online to support upkeep

  • Thread starter nobodybasically
  • Start date
N

nobodybasically

Guest
College dorm bathrooms tend to be extremely disgusting. I'm thinking there would be a dorm that has one co-ed shower room that's always immaculately cleaned, but there's a catch. Students showering there are recorded on a number of cameras covering every inch of the facility and the footage is streamed on a website (either spread by word-of-mouth while technically under-the-table or possibly officially endorsed on the school's website in a more fantastic world).

A college freshman is tired of dealing with the long lines and gross state of his regular men's bathroom, but has viewed the videos frequently (we'll say they have ads because college freshmen certainly aren't paying exorbitant porn fees) and is too embarrassed to end up on camera, especially since the people always end up masturbating or having sex. He assumes only perverts must make use of the room, as he can't recall a single visitor that hasn't pleasured him/herself on camera.

After a really bad day in which he's late to class because the showers are all occupied, he finally gives in and reluctantly visits the premium showers during what he knows to be a slow hour on the cam site. He intends to strip down, bathe and redress as quickly as possible.

But he learns the secret of the room very quickly when he senses something in the air (some sort of gas or pheromone) that makes him insatiably horny, and is unable to keep himself from beating off, initially hiding his shame in a corner before giving in and putting on a show.

Perhaps midway through the show he's joined by a friend/classmate (let's say a tall ginger boy, I like those. ;)). Our protagonist has never considered him sexually enticing before, but as the newcomer's body begins to react to the libido-enhancing air, the newfound exhibitionist can't help but take advantage of his friend's suddenly intensely desirable nude form.

Perhaps in a follow-up, the boy leads a tour group of high school students (obviously all 18, as they're prospective incoming freshmen) and one of them suggests a visit to the showers, as (s)he doesn't believe the rumors. Our hero attempts to talk them out of it but they're adamant it's a must-see, and they all find themselves stripping and playing with themselves and each other as they slowly lose control.

Maybe we even add a little incest into the mix by having the protagonist's little sister on the tour?
 
I think I'd prefer it simpler- just the "coed college showers" is enough for me.... imagine the convent educated gal the first time she sees someone soaping up their cock, watching it thicken.

Then the next day, she sees two gals making out.

She then tries showering after midnight to avoid the sex...only to encounter a couple fucking up against the shower wall.

Then she watches a three way.

How long before she joins in?
 
I like everything about this idea, except the incest part. Don't get me wrong, I write incest and guess that makes me a fan. But, if you include the little sister, incest pretty much trumps all other categories here on Literotica.com. So, if you want it to be an incest story - go for it. But consider, maybe the young girl on the tour isn't his sister, maybe she's a friend of his sister. Or a friend of the family. Either way, it can give you all the drama of "My parents will find out. Everyone will know!" without it being an incest story.

The pheromones: I wasn't sure I liked that idea at first, but after thinking about it, I'm more of a fan. Maybe he believes there are pheromones. Maybe he only thinks that's what is happen rather than admitting to himself that he's secretly turned on by the idea that someone might be watching him, anyone. Your choice, of course.

Otherwise, write this story and include a link to it after you do! It's a great idea!
 
I like the idea, being addicted to genuine voyeur videos online. Who has set up the premium shower, get him/her captured on video, maybe a revenge sequence.
 
Yeah, I see the problem with incest. Best friend of little sis sounds like a better idea.

As for whether or not there's really something influencing the guy's libido, I'd say the second part with the tour group really only works if there's seriously something in the air. The first part with both guys could be explained by the guy just being turned on.

I can see him even thinking "Oh my God. [Other guy] is getting rock hard. The stuff must be getting to him too!" when in reality the guy is just stiffening up from seeing his classmate jerking off right in front of him.

uksnowy, I'm not sure a revenge sequence is really necessary. I figure everyone who uses the showers knows they're going to end up on camera, and they understand the only reason the showers don't suck is because of the cam site's revenue. So there's nobody to really blame but themselves.
 
Back
Top