Someone to talk dirty with

Bump

I am free for an hour, if you fit what I'm looking for in my first post.

In fact she aimed so well to please that I myself came twice. Very real very sexy very fun

aliceee is the real deal , erotic, playful and very beautiful

So, a very good friend of mine's daughter is called Alice ... and she is your same age ... and, for what I've seen from the pictures you've shared, she looks A LOT like you ... creepy :cool: :D

Umm.. what is creepy? The fact that I look like your friend's daughter or the fact that instead of inquiring with me privately, you did it on my thread which may scare yet another really hot girl off off of lit, creating a surge of hate towards you from every fan of mine here, forcing you into obscurity, and creating another profile? :cool: :D

Hi!
I am new here, is anyone wanting to CAM ON SKYPE with me voice and cam NO KIK
Please re-read the above again, so you won't waste your time.
I am innocent (Slowly turning not so innocent) 18 year old girl. I prefer sane, non weirdo males. No age preference
*****SKYPE ON voice and cam simultaneously ONLY*** NO KIK*****
No exceptions
I am an exhibitionist, so I want to play in skype conference with others watching and perhaps even sharing me, so if that is ok with you, semd me your skype email, so I can find/add you easily.

Clearly a predator of some kind. Insistence for email is a warning. Stay away!!

Clearly a predator of some kind. Insistence for email is a warning. Stay away!!

Clearly... 🙄

You're just butthurt because I asked you three times for your skype email, because I hate when people give me their skype name, and they spell it wrong, or there are multiple versions of "suckmicyockk" to sift through.

Using "suckmicyockk@gmail.com is easier to find the exact person.

I'm going to miss you 💋

Last edited:
Clearly... 🙄

You're just butthurt because I asked you three times for your skype email, because I hate when people give me their skype name, and they spell it wrong, or there are multiple versions of "suckmicyockk" to sift through.

Using "suckmicyockk@gmail.com is easier to find the exact person.

I'm going to miss you 💋

Makes perfect sense to me alice, good for you.

Back