Impossibly Long Nipples

ok... as

Promised... this is an older post of me, but I did promise My Head to Toe pic. Yep.. imagine that I found it. so ta-dah.....

Last edited:
Promised... this is an older post of me, but I did promise My Head to Toe pic. Yep.. imagine that I found it. so ta-dah.....

72963-mother-of-god-super-troopers-m-wxua.jpeg

Such arousing thoughts, biggest nipple i ever sucked was 1 inch.

Anyone remember the mid-90s Farrah Fawcet spread in Playboy? I was in college then and I remember them being the longest nipples I'd ever seen.

Anyone remember the mid-90s Farrah Fawcet spread in Playboy? I was in college then and I remember them being the longest nipples I'd ever seen.

You're right! I forgot how big Farrah's nips are. Must have been difficult hiding them for the tv show

This is a huge fetish of mine. I've told this story on other threads, but it fits here.

My first college girlfriend was a petite redhead. I could tell she had big (36d) breasts right away, but once we got to be friends and I got closer to her, I couldn't miss her enormous nipples. I can still see her in a heavy cable-knit grey sweater with those giant bullets poking out. It was startling! I couldn't wait until I could see them without the thick fabric layers. When I finally did, it was insane. Her breasts were pale white, her aureole were one-inch coral-pink circles and those nips were like .45 bullets.

Without exaggeration, they were 3/4" to one-inch long and 3/8" to half-inch thick. Sucking on them was a dream. They seemed to fill my mouth. And although they got hard pretty easily, sometimes I could feel them growing and getting harder as I sucked on them.

I don't think they were especially sensitive and maybe she was a little self-conscious about them. If she was, she still had no problem wearing silk blouses and other tops that showed them off.

BTW, she also had slightly bigger than average pussylips. I had a good time with her.

I cant tell you how many gallons of semen were lost gawking at Farrah's nipples but I can tell you, she was the object of my desire in the 80s. And then, like magic, this woman walked into my life and Farrah was put on the back shelf! I had my very own set of twins topped off with the most succulent nipples a man could want.( or woman for that matter) and to this day, they are as delicious as ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 9
One more! Or wait, two more !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
Double Boner, I mean bonus, smile pretty now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
This is a huge fetish of mine. I've told this story on other threads, but it fits here.

My first college girlfriend was a petite redhead. I could tell she had big (36d) breasts right away, but once we got to be friends and I got closer to her, I couldn't miss her enormous nipples. I can still see her in a heavy cable-knit grey sweater with those giant bullets poking out. It was startling! I couldn't wait until I could see them without the thick fabric layers. When I finally did, it was insane. Her breasts were pale white, her aureole were one-inch coral-pink circles and those nips were like .45 bullets.

Without exaggeration, they were 3/4" to one-inch long and 3/8" to half-inch thick. Sucking on them was a dream. They seemed to fill my mouth. And although they got hard pretty easily, sometimes I could feel them growing and getting harder as I sucked on them.

I don't think they were especially sensitive and maybe she was a little self-conscious about them. If she was, she still had no problem wearing silk blouses and other tops that showed them off.

BTW, she also had slightly bigger than average pussylips. I had a good time with her.

We'd LOVE to see her :devil:

I cant tell you how many gallons of semen were lost gawking at Farrah's nipples but I can tell you, she was the object of my desire in the 80s. And then, like magic, this woman walked into my life and Farrah was put on the back shelf! I had my very own set of twins topped off with the most succulent nipples a man could want.( or woman for that matter) and to this day, they are as delicious as ever.

One more! Or wait, two more !!!!

Double Boner, I mean bonus, smile pretty now!

Yummmmmmm :heart:

They are beauties!

Back