Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

I really line cock-rings

Occasional wear for sex? lately they've been casual wear...

The whole damn day for a handsome bulge? I have Fridays off. So Fri - Sun can be All day

Unforgiving and unforgettable chunky steel? love the weight of the steel

Soft and squidgy stretchy silicone?
I like Silicone, not for all day

Heat and sweat of leather round your shaft base and balls?
If I can find a soft enough leather...I'll give them a try again

Men are discovering the delicious pleasures of a whole junk cockring - balls as well as cock through the thing - and the designers are making this an art form.
Here's where we can get to grips with COCKRINGS - and enjoy the exploration and the stories.

GO!

I really like cock rings

Last edited:
<...> If I can find a soft enough leather...I'll give them a try again
I really like cock rings
Klippert, thanks for those comments written into my OP. Like you, I'm on the lookout for a really soft leather. Way back I made one, cutting up and old belt of mine. There was something so ... basic ... about having an organic material clutching my junk. But it needed to be softer to wear for any length of time. Have I still got that thing I made? ... I'll go look see ...

Last edited:
Klippert, thanks for those comments written into my OP, like you, I'm on the lookout for a really soft leather. Way back I made one, cutting up and old belt of mine. There was something so ... basic ... about having an organic material clutching my junk. But it needed to be softer to wear for any length of time. Have I still got that thing I made? ... I'll go look see ...

I totally agree... takes a long time to really soften leather... or pay for it

Oh I'm enjoying Simon I truly am. Lots of benefits I wasn't thinking of. :D

have you worn your's in public yet?

living in COlorado, i like to wait for warm weather....

i live in a very young and free spirited area - properly dressed, you can draw a lot of attention...

have you worn your's in public yet?

living in COlorado, i like to wait for warm weather....

i live in a very young and free spirited area - properly dressed, you can draw a lot of attention...

Yes I've worn it every day in public and work also. Yes it can draw attention or at least I would like to think so. :D

mnbreastluver loves his steel ring! It's the gearessentials 'Master', and mine is a European almost exact same design and I love it as much as he loves his. I've totally enjoyed wearing it often and making love with my woman with it on often. She has held it with my junk in it. She has been seriously up close and personal with it. She's had lots of orgasmic bliss enhanced by me wearing it while pounding her or her riding and grinding whether slow and deliciously or raucous and violently. So yeah - I'm saying "It does the job"! So three pics in celebration:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This third pic: shows the depth of the interior surface, spreading the grip of the ring over a wide band of a guy's junk skin; and the curve on the edges so that, for all it is 'square section' the corners of that square don't cut in at all. Perfect.

Attachments

• one on, one in front.jpg
    one on, one in front.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
  • ring smile.jpg
    ring smile.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ring in depth.jpg
    ring in depth.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
mnbreastluver loves his steel ring! It's the gearessentials 'Master', and mine is a European almost exact same design and I love it as much as he loves his. I've totally enjoyed wearing it often and making love with my woman with it on often. She has held it with my junk in it. She has been seriously up close and personal with it. She's had lots of orgasmic bliss enhanced by me wearing it while pounding her or her riding and grinding whether slow and deliciously or raucous and violently. So yeah - I'm saying "It does the job"! So three pics in celebration:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This third pic: shows the depth of the interior surface, spreading the grip of the ring over a wide band of a guy's junk skin; and the curve on the edges so that, for all it is 'square section' the corners of that square don't cut in at all. Perfect.

i really do want to try steel sometime....

Steel is real! Love the new thread Simon, thanks to your day wear thread I've developed a serious cockring obsession. I started out with cheap hardware store rings which is a good way to try different sizes without spending a lot. I found that a 2" solid ring was just right and started going to adult toy stores looking for other options. The stores in my area didn't have much but I found a store in a larger city nearby that had a wonderful assortment of rings. When I walked in and saw their display case of steel rings I was excited until I realized almost all of the 2" rings were out of stock, must be the most popular size!

This store had a display of Perfect Fit products as well but again were out of the standard size in the cockarmour so I had them order me one, I'm excited to be able to try it out! I did purchase the one steel ring that was left in my size and I'm wearing it right now, much better looking than my hardware store special!

As to sizing, my new ring is a 2", as are the cheap rings I have, but it is more difficult to get all my junk into. It's wider but thinner, when I put the two rings together they looked to have exactly the same inner diameter, but on closer inspection I could see the new ring was just slightly smaller, about 1mm is all. It's hard to conceive it could make that much difference. I had wanted to try a 1 7/8" but I just don't think I'd ever get both testicals through. I did buy a 1 3/4" aluminum ring a while back and can't even get one nut through it so I'm pretty sure I need to stick with the 2".

I absolutely love fucking with the steel rings and keep a silicon in the night stand as well for those times when an erection catches me without my trusty steel already on. Both are great and give me that rock hard, bulging vein, throbbing hardon that others have mentioned here. I'm in my mid fifties and cock rings have renewed my virility!

3/16ths rope tied around the package with a clove hitch and a half hitch to keep it "tight". Adjustable and removable at any time.

Here's a tale from last night you might enjoy ...

Mid afternoon we had said something about 'how about tonight?' and on the back of that I had taken one of the herbal Vs which suit me and ... enhance me. So, prepared I was, so to speak. Come bed time and I'm falling asleep in front of the telly and so is she - we've had a load of stuff to cope with lately and no surprise. So I resign myself to us both missing out again, and ... I take off my steel ring before getting into bed.
Some smootchy cuddling goes further than I either of us expect ... I'm well aware that, herbal V or no, without my ring when I'm tired I'll be less than the best. So:

"Darling, let's untangle a mo. I'll be straight back".
Damn. I find I've really bigged up and how on earth am I gonna shove that meat through ... I get my balls though and doing that bigs up my cock even more. So I'm saying to it, "get yurself DOWN boy" while I have some calm and controlled thoughts about being run by my brain and not by my boner thank you. There's a minimal amount of flagg to how I am. 'Damn-it you're gonna fold up and press through there!' -... and it did. I get myself comfortable down there, lose my pyjamas and climb back into bed, to find her naked too. She feels me. Things get exponential. She says, "I think I'm gonna need lube". I sort it. "Will you go gently?" I do. "Is that ok now?" Her eyes light up. I dump the 'gently' and we fuck like crazy.

This morning she says, "A thing about last night love: it seems to me you got seriously big with putting the ring on. I was anxious you know! But once we got going - it's amazing isn't it!" :);):cool:

Love them all!

Rubber figur 8s for the all over pressure I enjoy during sex, leather with o rings if I am in the mood for some CBT, and my fav... Metal! Cold steel on my hot cock and O so photogenically pleasing for b&w pics! Ok now im hard!!!!

Rubber figur 8s for the all over pressure I enjoy during sex, leather with o rings if I am in the mood for some CBT, and my fav... Metal! Cold steel on my hot cock and O so photogenically pleasing for b&w pics! Ok now im hard!!!!

I rarely wear my cock ring for Computer Based Training. Or indeed for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy... :D

*International flight today. So, wear NO STEEL around your junk, Simon!* :D

I'll have the Oxballs Thruster on me [featured earlier on the thread].
Mind, I'll have it on upside down, as I'm just a tad anxious that my frisker could just catch the fat ball of it below my balls with his fingers. Upside down it quite pleasant when wearing close fitting boxers; I like my cock held 'up over' and it curls over that thruster ball comfortably and ... puts an attractive curve onto the front of the stud flies of my jeans. Like in my av I suppose.

Even tho I'm primarily into females, I love the look of a cockring on a man. I think it shows a confidence. My favorite man wears one....I love it on him

sounds hot, love to see your pics, can't work out how to get to them...

*International flight today. So, wear NO STEEL around your junk, Simon!* :D

I'll have the Oxballs Thruster on me [featured earlier on the thread].
Mind, I'll have it on upside down, as I'm just a tad anxious that my frisker could just catch the fat ball of it below my balls with his fingers. Upside down it quite pleasant when wearing close fitting boxers; I like my cock held 'up over' and it curls over that thruster ball comfortably and ... puts an attractive curve onto the front of the stud flies of my jeans. Like in my av I suppose.

Simon- have a good trip.

sounds like you're talking abou this sort of effect?? THis is with the COck Armour pushing everything out into a hell of a bulge. I want to try some of the new models for even more bulge...

http://imgur.com/VTms5s8

Even tho I'm primarily into females, I love the look of a cockring on a man. I think it shows a confidence. My favorite man wears one....I love it on him

always great to hear feedback from the ladies..

Suckonsimon, forgive me for jumping in on this thread as I did your last one on this subject, but I have one more question and about these steel rings in particular and a litle update from the last thread, I mentioned.
First the question. In weather that is either rather cold or very hot, like where I live in Arizona, does the ring stay at pretty much body temperature or does it get hotter or cooler due to the weather? I'm thinking the man's body would keep it body temperature. Is my assumption correct? :)

The update. I mentioned the coincidence of seeing a"bulge" in my trainer outfit at the gym in your last thread. Well, I have noticed it sine a number of times, now. :D So a week or so ago,with a big smile, I asked him if he was extra happy to see me that morning. He laughed and jokingly said he was always glad to see me. Now understand I have been his client for 6 or 7 years now and we joke around with a lot of double entendre's and such, so asking these things was not out of the ordinary. Right at the end of my session before showering, I mentioned that I had read about these rings. He smiled and admitted he had started wearing them! I wanted to ask to see it, but there was to many people in the gym at the time for that. Nice to know though. :D

Nice post LauraWilling! I can answer from my perspective that my steel rings seem to stay at body temp when I've worn them, but I've never ventured into extreme temps with them on. My thoughts would be that cold could possibly have the most effect on them, but if it's under clothing and next to the body it should stay regulated. I have worn mine in hot showers without adverse effects.

It sounds like you have a fun flirtation going on with your trainer. Let us know if you get to see his ring!

I'm just getting into it, cockring, that is. I've been going the cheap, homemade route to start. I have these big, tough twisty ties. Not sure what they are from. But, the have a soft, rubbery texture and thick ball-type knobs for ends. One is the right size to go around the base of my penis. The second is the right size to go around my scrotum. Paired with a prostate massager, wow, masturbation can be mind-blowing!

Nice post LauraWilling! I can answer from my perspective that my steel rings seem to stay at body temp when I've worn them, but I've never ventured into extreme temps with them on. My thoughts would be that cold could possibly have the most effect on them, but if it's under clothing and next to the body it should stay regulated. I have worn mine in hot showers without adverse effects.

It sounds like you have a fun flirtation going on with your trainer. Let us know if you get to see his ring!

Thank you your answer. Makes sense to me about being covered by clothing and staying at body temperature. Like to hear if others have had the same experience of a different one.
I'll keep you updated on any sightings of his cock ring. :D

Thank you your answer. Makes sense to me about being covered by clothing and staying at body temperature. Like to hear if others have had the same experience of a different one.
I'll keep you updated on any sightings of his cock ring. :D

Laura I like you getting the info out of your trainer!

I'd say body temperature governs the heat in the ring. The main air temperature issue is that when it's cold a solid ring the right size will keep a guy's balls hung out whereas a stretchy ring won't hold them from withdrawing into his body.

Hmmm Interesting. Wouldn't that lower his sperm count with his ball out and allowing colder air to move around the,? LOL! Here I am taking about this and I don't have a clue! LOL! Sorry, I know you guys are the experts. Certainly not me. :D I'm just curious as I really like men, if you know what I mean. :)

Hmmm Interesting. Wouldn't that lower his sperm count with his ball out and allowing colder air to move around the,? LOL! Here I am taking about this and I don't have a clue! LOL! Sorry, I know you guys are the experts. Certainly not me. :D I'm just curious as I really like men, if you know what I mean. :)

I like your questions!
I believe we do better at sperm production with balls a tad cooler than standard body temperature! Me I've done my baby making long since anyway. :)

Back