Mutual Masturbation

I think it can be one of the most intimate things two people can share. Masturbation is such a personal, and private thing. A lot of people find that the orgasms they experience from masturbation are much stronger, and more intense than the ones they have during sex. That's because no one knows your body exactly the way you know yourself. When a person is vulnerable enough to allow someone to witness them surrender to their own personal touch, holding nothing back, ....it can be one of the most erotic experiences a person can have. At least it is for me. The sound of his hand, moving on his hard cock, ... the expressions on his face, from the excitement of watching me touch myself, ... his breath quickening, ... the way he moaned, ... the glazed over look in his eyes, ... watching his body as it gets tight, and stiff, .... seeing his hand moving faster, and faster..... then watching his body jerk and convulse, as the hot cum shoots out of his cock, like a rocket...... OOOOHHHH!!! There's nothing like it!!

Oh yes please, masturbating for a partner is wonderful. Got to trust them as I tend to feel very exposed when I start but yet to find someone who had an objection. Trying to hold their eyes with your own when they can see, from the corner of their eye, that your fingers are roaming over your sex, spreading yourself for them. The hungry look on their face as you lick your fingers. Watch me now boys, this is where I like to be touched and kissed, spend some time rubbing the head of your cock, your fingers and your tongue just here and I will be putty in your hands. Messy putty, but grateful.

smoothy

Mutual

Thank you Duck

Girl has been doing it on her own now to just find the right Man to watch me ...... and she just keeps looking

The only problem with mutal or at the same time masturbation is that I never get to finish what I start.

I usually have my vibe tossed aside and then am tossed across the bed getting fucked before I get to the orgasm part.

Not that I mind,but still...once I want to go all the way.

My partner and I love masturbating in front of each. We find it a hot turn on:D

Yes, my boyfriend and I do this sometimes. It really helps because then we can learn what each other likes and then we can practice it on each other! And it can really be a turn on to see him cum!

SlowMoe

This is actually one of my remaining fantasies.

BTW, check your PMs from time to time.

see I think it would be better with a one night stand type thing, it just seems more taboo that way.

Yes!

I actually got to try this once. It was so VERY very erotic. Watching her, hearing her moan. Hearing the sounds her fingers made was incredibly sexy. It also felt intensely intimate. Both of us were able to see pretty much everything. Feeling someone elses fingers on your cock is just an incredible sensation.

The only downside was that I was completely exhausted and couldnt come, which was unusual for me. It may also have been partly a mental thing. If only we'd had a little more time *sighs*. But....nothing says we can't try again
:devil:

I TOTALLY agree

sexylilshaye said:
I think it can be one of the most intimate things two people can share. Masturbation is such a personal, and private thing. A lot of people find that the orgasms they experience from masturbation are much stronger, and more intense than the ones they have during sex. That's because no one knows your body exactly the way you know yourself. When a person is vulnerable enough to allow someone to witness them surrender to their own personal touch, holding nothing back, ....it can be one of the most erotic experiences a person can have. At least it is for me. The sound of his hand, moving on his hard cock, ... the expressions on his face, from the excitement of watching me touch myself, ... his breath quickening, ... the way he moaned, ... the glazed over look in his eyes, ... watching his body as it gets tight, and stiff, .... seeing his hand moving faster, and faster..... then watching his body jerk and convulse, as the hot cum shoots out of his cock, like a rocket...... OOOOHHHH!!! There's nothing like it!!

I TOTALLY agree with everything you said SLS, but from the man's perspective - - it's so erotic to see how a woman touches herself, not only between her legs but how she caresses her breasts; watching her breathing change; her facial expressions, watching her lick her lips as she gets closer; and on and on until she orgasms fully, her whole body jerking with raw sexuality. mmmmmmm. so hot.

I TOTALLY agree

sexylilshaye said:

I TOTALLY agree with everything you said SLS, but from the man's perspective - - it's so erotic to see how a woman touches herself, not only between her legs but how she caresses her breasts; watching her breathing change; her facial expressions, watching her lick her lips as she gets closer; and on and on until she orgasms fully, her whole body jerking with raw sexuality. mmmmmmm. so hot. :rose:

My lady-friend and I are really getting into this mutual masturbation....I think that it's a good thing....she can bring herself off as best suits her needs, and I can do the same....I like to be next to her during her cums, and I like to have her seeing me rub myself to the point where I squirt off....

haven't tried it, but would like to. It's so hot...

lovetoread said:
The only problem with mutal or at the same time masturbation is that I never get to finish what I start.

I usually have my vibe tossed aside and then am tossed across the bed getting fucked before I get to the orgasm part.

Not that I mind,but still...once I want to go all the way.

I wouldn't let you finish on your own either *weg*

We enjoy mutual masturbation...especially after having a hot session of penetration...rest and then enjoy watching each other pleasure ourselves...very relaxing....

my husband enjoys watching me get myself off but i can't seem to get him to do it for me. Can anyone suggest something to help me make him more confortable.

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...whisper in his ear, touch yourself and whisper how you love it. and he will melt for you

It would be hot if a girl gives me verbal encouragement. Ooooh yeah, ooh look at your dick growing, mmmm i love how you touch yourself

I have to admit this is something I love too. Its so hot to masturbate, knowing someone is watching. Especially if they're up close and personal, right between my legs. It makes me so much more excited and I can barely control myself! I highly recommend trying it!

Pearl :kiss: :kiss:

Back