Working The Starways (Closed for Iscaa)

As Sive dived for the floor only being missed by centimeters, she looked up and growled, "Bitch! You'll pay for that!" Sive needed to assess her situation and fast.

Azril smiled, "Whats wrong Doctor, never fought someone who's abilities surpass your own?"

Then the fight was on! It was a show the likes that people of the galaxy were never to know, but if they did they would have screamed in glee! The lightning moves of the two women was awesome and hard to keep track of. One minute there was organic metal covering one then some kind of strands of living material, all was inter-tangled as the fight progressed. At this point Sive seemed to be getting the worst of it, Azril was slamming her around causing a great deal of damage to the ship.

It was turning into a nightmare of mega proportions! Sive felt she had to use her brains, cause she was realizing her physical capabilities were no match for the evolving robot woman. Sive was in pain now from the stomach wound, she knew she had to hang on when she saw the sparks spilling out of the woman's eyes. She thought, "I have to hold it together just a little longer, soon she should be going into overload mode......I just have to hang on."

She felt the knife in her gut twist causing more pain. As energy flowed over her, Azril mockingly said,

"Your nanites are mine now, and I'm not afraid to use their full potential."

Sive breathed heavily, "We are not compatible, you're going to self-destruct," she gasped

Once Sive realized Azril's mistake with her DNA...she knew it was only a matter of time. The fight continued and went downhill from there. To Murdock and the animals watching, it looked bad for Sive, but as the minutes went on things were starting to look up for Sive after all. They couldn't hear all that was said between Sive and Azril since all the exploding and smashing of the ship was louder but they could see things were changing.

They all hoped that Sive was strong enough to survive. Things went haywire as the robot woman started to self-destruct. Then everyone was running down the corridor heading for the nearest escape pod. They didn't have long and knew it. As luck would have it, they just only escaped in the small pod before the ship blew up.

In the cramped pod, Murdock glanced at Sive asking, "Are you OK?" He saw that she had fallen asleep as soon as he finished buckling her in her seat. The wolf settled his huge form as best he could between the the consul and Sive. Nefer jumped onto Murdock's lap as he settled himself in and answered Murdock's question,

"She will be," Nefer replied, "We should go back, find Darlla and Brant. There should be a ship still there, and a lab, so Sive can repair the damage that woman did to her."

It was a few hours when Murdock set the small escape pod down near the lab. He wanted to get Sive back to her normal self as soon as possible. Plus he was concerned about the deep wounds she had, namely the one to her stomach, it was still bleeding even though he had put a pressure bandage on it.

Once on the ground he opened the hatch giving the animals a chance to get out. He called out, "Don't wander too far...you know how dangerous this planet is!" He then carefully unbuckled Sive trying not to touch her stomach wound, picked her up and stepped out of the pod. Looking up at the sky he could see there wasn't much daylight left, he had to get to the lab before it got dark and the creatures came out.

After ten minutes of going through the brush, Nefer and Kahn came and lead him the rest of the way.It was lucky cause it was turning dark just as the buildings of the camp came into view. Shortly after Murdock was laying Sive in one of the healing chambers. He closed it and looked at his companions,

"I think we should bed down for the night and in the morning we can start searching for Darlla and Brant.

Both animals were fine with that as they had been able to find some food and water before coming back to escort the humans to the lab. They all settled down in their own ways, Kahn and Nefer wanted to stay near Sive. Murdock did too, so he found a cot in a room off the lab and brought it back. All three were soon asleep, it had been a long long day!
 
Sive opened her eyes, it was still dark, but she could sense something.

She pushed Murdock's arm off her and painfully got up. She didn't like the fact she wasn't healing. Her nanites seemed to have almost shut down since the destruction of the ship. Her hair had lengthened and returned to its natural red colour as if her chameleon ability were slowly fading and her body was reverting to its original form.


Nefer looked up at her. It's ok Sive thought, but Nefer just looked at her. Sive realised she couldn't hear Nefer's voice anymore. She felt so alone. Kahn was also silent in her mind. She wondered if Murdock could still talk to them, or if she truly was cut off from her animal friends.

She limped from the room and headed to the lab they had found. The blood samples she had taken should be ready for viewing now.

She pushed the switch to activate the light, only for the bulb to flash then pop. Keeping the lab in darkness.

Sive sighed, as she slowly crossed the room heading for another light before banging her shin on something hidden by the darkness. "Fuck!" Sive cursed as she hopped before tripping over something else hidden. Sive crashed down swearing again. Placing her hand on her stomach, feeling the wetness of blood, haveing re- opened the wound.

She crawled across the room and fumbled over the far wall until she found another light switch. The light came on, and Sive saw some idiot had left the draw open on the desk. "Fucking Murdock!" she thought before remembering she had been the last one in the lab.

Sive sat at the desk and looked at the results on the screen. The nanites were there, but they seemed inert. The microscope showed no movement from the little machines. And all test results were negative.

She placed her head in her hand; her eyes were stinging. "Proberly will have to wear glasses again," she whispered to herself.

Something had gone very wrong. Azril had messed with her nanites, hyper-evolving them, but now they were dead, like the death of Azril had shut them down, and if she didn't get them working again and soon, this could become permanent.


Sive leant back and closed her eyes. She needed to think. Had Azril built in a fail safe? Had she somehow broken the code which Sive had created? Or was this a side effect of the hyper-evolution. Had the nanites just died, without self-replicating due to the extream power output?

Sive started dissecting more nanites. She had to find the reason before this became permanent.
 
Last edited:
In the lab Sive continued dissecting the sample of nanites. She had to find the reason before this became permanent. As she leaned forward one of her very red curly locks fell over onto the microscope. She sighed, "I have to get my nanites up and running before everyone knows what I really look like." With all the pain and trauma she wasn't thinking all that straight. What she needed now was for the nanites to repair the wound to her stomach before she bled out. Throwing the lock of hair back over her shoulder she continued dissecting, occasionally cringing as another surge of pain went through her body. Unnoticed blood continued to seep and stain her clothes. She soon slumped over onto the desk and became unconscious.

Meanwhile, Murdock awoke suddenly. He blinked a few times trying to orient himself to his surroundings. Slowly it all came back, the fight between Sive and Azril, the escape from the ship to the planet. Even the search for the compound and finally all of them falling asleep in this room. He looked around for Sive, feeling a deep urge to get to her. She had been severely wounded and he needed to help her. He didn't know how he could help her, just that he could.

Without his knowledge his nanites had woken him and now urged him to find Sive, they were her only chance of reanimating her dormant nanites. By becoming dormant, Sive's nanites had purged themselves of the mad woman's tainted nanites. Now they needed to be reactivated. The wound that Sive had was mortal, she needed it repaired as soon as possible if she was going to make it.

The animals had awakened as soon as Murdock had moved and knew his thoughts. Kahn, "Follow me, I have her scent!" Murdock and Nefer followed Kahn as he made his way swiftly down the hall to the lab. Murdock kicked the door open glancing around for Sive.

The only person in the lab was a red haired woman slumped over the desk in the far corner. Nefer cried, "It's Sive...that is Sive! Hurry Murdock you have to help her before it's too late!" They ran over, Murdock turned the woman around, blood seemed to be all over her. Murdock looked at Nefer shouting, "This isn't Sive, where the hell is Sive? Before Nefer could say a thing, Murdock glanced back at the woman again, a tremendous urge to kiss and more took over his body. He bend down pressing his lips to hers, harder until her lips parted. His tongue swept into her mouth. Siliva and nanites being exchanged, but he knew she needed way more then just what a kiss would give her.

He picked her up and quickly made for the room with the cot again. Just before he entered he stopped and said, "You two stay out here and guard the room. I will take care of Sive, don't worry she is going to be fine." With that being said he sprang into the room shoving the door shut with his foot. In no time he had the both of them naked and in the cot. He knew there was no time to be gentle, he did what he needed to do and shortly after he covered their sweating bodies with a sheet and fell asleep.

The nanites now inside Sive went to work, reanimating her dormant ones as well as starting the repaires to her wounded stomach and all the other hurts she had received during the fight with Azril.
 

Attachments

  • Alayna McCleod sm.gif
    Alayna McCleod sm.gif
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Murdock carried the semi-conscious Sive into the chamber with the cot. "You two stay out here and guard the room. I will take care of Sive, don't worry she is going to be fine," he said as he opened the door with his foot, then closed it behind him.

Sive's arms moved around his neck. He knew if he had been much longer before finding her she would have been dead. She needed help, and only he could help her.

He kissed her again, and Sive opened her eyes, her arms pulling him down on top of her, his hand sliding over her body. Her nails scratched down his back as he removed her bra before he started kissing and caressing her breasts. Her hand moved to his hard cock. She wanted him, rubbing it, freeing it from his pants.

"Take me," she whispered into his ear, and Murdock replied by pushing into her, "Oh god!" she thought the pleasure increasing, as he started sliding back and forth, this is what she wanted, what she needed.

She began panting, as Murdoch picked up the pace, her whole body tingled, as nanites transferred from Murdock to her from the sweat dripping off his body. He was grunting now, slamming into her over and over, her whole body felt like it was on fire, She cried out as the orgasm hit, the stimulation was too much, and a second followed. Murdoch thrust deep into her and groaned, his cock twitching, shooting out his seed, as her body squeezed around his cock.

Murdock looked down at the beautiful red-haired woman, as she smiled back. She sat up and kissed him. Then grabbing his wrists pushed him over, so she was on top, She rubbed his balls as she looked lustfully into his eyes. He was still hard, and she wanted more. She rode his cock, her breasts bouncing up and down, as they both breathed in unison. His hands on her hips sweat dripping off them.

Their nanites were perfectly in sync and they both orgasming at the same time. Neither had felt anything quite as intense or pleasurable.

Sive snuggled up in Murdock's arms and closed her eyes, she had never experienced sex like that, the nanites had heightened the sensation, and she knew that she was well on the way to a full recovery.

Murdock pulled the sheets over their sweaty bodies, and with one more quick kiss, they both fell asleep.

Nefer looked at Kahn, with a smirk "about time!" he thought.
 
Hours later Sive opened her eyes, not quit sure where she was. As she moved her head about she noticed a sleeping Murdock....naked since the cover had fallen away from his upper body, snoring lightly beside her. She couldn't help but sigh as her eyes took in his handsome body. Soon a grin formed on her lips as she remembered what had happened a few hours ago. Realizing she didn't feel any pain she gently felt her body, all was back to normal. Even the terrible stomach wound was gone...not even leaving a scar.

Closing her eyes for a few seconds Sive realized she owned Murdock her life, if he hadn't come to her giving her his nanites she was sure she wouldn't be here now. It felt good to be herself once more, but she knew she had to change her appearance to Sive soon, it was just too dangerous to look like her old self.

Just as she was thinking these thoughts she felt Murdock move slightly. She opened her eyes to see him watching her. His expression was one of thoughtfulness. Like he wasn't quit comfortable with who he was seeing at the moment. Leaning on her elbow to face him Sive asked,

"By your expression I think your feeling like your in bed with a complete stranger. Do you want me to change back into Sive?"

For an answer he put his big hand around the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. Smiling he shook his head in the negative before placing his lips on hers. Seconds later he whispered into her ear as he nibbled on it,

"No Sive, I like this version of you...very stimulating is the word I would use."

She liked where this was going and moaned gently as his hands roamed down her body. She moved on top of him and as her long red hair swung back and forth on his chest she rode him for long easy minutes. Their love making went on and on until finally they were both sated. Totally soaked in sweat Murdock again pulled the covers over their bodies and with one last kiss they fell asleep in each others arms.

Meanwhile in the hallway, both Nefer and Kahn could hear all the racket that the two humans were making. Nefer thought to Kahn;

"Humans....what can I say? At least Sive is healed and once they have had enough of each other, we can get back business. "

Kahn glanced at the wee cat,

"And what would that be?"

Rolling her eyes, Nefer replied,

"Why we have to find Darla and Brant...which I think will be up to you mostly. This planet is too dangerous to stay on any longer then we have to. I say find the other humans and let's get our hides off of it...the sooner the better!"

Kahn had to agree with the cat...he nodded his head as his eyes closed once more. He needed another nap.
 
High on a cliff overlooking Murdock's choice of hiding place two sets of eyes watched,

"He is there" one though to the other.

"Yes, but I can no longer hear him, he has changed."

"It's the woman, she has altered him, and he has moved on."

"We must make him remember us, we are are his family, not her."

"We will get him back brother, even if the others have to die."
 
A few hours later Sive again opened her eyes and this time while smiling she stretched like a cat. Lifting an eyebrow she glanced over to the man who was still obviously sleeping soundly. Chuckling to herself she pushed him off the bed. With a loud thunk Murdock woke up suddenly on alert, he blinked whispering,

"What? What?....Are we in danger? What's going on?....Sive, where are you?"

Looking up over the edge of the cot he saw that she had her hand over her mouth and was trying to laugh silently. Growling low he reached up and pulled her off the cot. She landed on top of him laughing out loud now. They rolled around on the floor until they heard a real growl and some scratching on the door. Sive gave one last chuckle and said,

"I think you better let them in, I am going for a quick shower."

She jumped up and left Murdock to let Nefer and Khan in. They both walked in and he could hear their thoughts as they ignored him and talked to each other,

"Khan, I didn't know humans were so active...do you know anything about human sexuality? I mean really...they do take their time about ii and the racket....!"

Khan glanced up at the retreating back of Murdock at he made his way to the shower,

"Not much is known about human sex, they like to keep it hidden as you found out last night. He really didn't have to shut the door on us. It's not like we have never coupled in our lives. Maybe they do strange things? It's something we will have to find out about. We may be able to observe the other humans when we find them."

Thirty minuites later Sive was back to being Sive in looks and was dressed ready to start the search for Darla and Brant. She was soon joined by Murdock. He pulled a devise out of his pocket, and informed Sive,

"I came across this detector devise earlier, I think we can program it to search out humanoids. Just give me a few moments, in the meantime is there anything to eat around here?"

Sive grinned and replied,

"Come on everyone....there must be a kitchen or mess hall around here somewhere. We need to find something to eat and pack up for our journey. We don't know how long it will take to find our companions."

All four of them left the room and walked down the corridors following various signs until they found the mess hall. After a quick look around to make sure there was no enemies lurking around, Murdock finished programming the devise. Once he was done he then joined Sive in her search in the kitchen area of the mess hall.

Happily they found plenty of dehydrated foods, from vegetables to various kinds of meats, known and unknown including some sweets.

"Beggars can't be choosers", Sive mumbled as she put aside what she and Murdock would eat and waited for Nefer and Khan to pick what they wanted. Once that was done they proceeded to rehydrate the various packages. As their food re-hydrated they packed up rest of it for their journey along with chemicals to rehydrate it. One thing about that kind of food, it was light to carry. Sive found some backpacks brought two over to the pile of goods and stuffed them into two of them. She had Murdock stash them by the door. Checking the time she figured it was time to get busy with eating.

Afterwards Murdock activated his devise. To his satisfaction it lit up showing two humanoids about five kilometers west of their present location. Murdock put the bigger backpack on, handing Sive the lighter one. They soon left the main building and headed into the jungle.
 
Last edited:
The terrain was hard and the day was hot, Murdock slashed at the jungle vines and plants while Kahn took the lead. He had been insulted that Murdock kept looking at the scanner, his nose was far superior, and more than once he had guided the party around unseen dangers with the scanner hadn't shown.

How much further, Sive asked as she dropped her pack and had another drink. Her nanites still went up to full power, and for the first time in a long time, she was sweating, and her muscles hurt.

Murdock looked at the device, two kilometres, Darlla and Brant must be heading away from us.

Kahn looked at Murdock, "That's not Darlla or Brant."

Murdock looked at the scanner again, "Well who is it?" he grumbled, not believing the amount of effort they were putting into getting to the two blips on the screen.

"It's Zark, and an unknown female, she might have been one of the cybernetic hunters who was after Sive, I can smell oil, nanites sweat, and of course Zark's particular order."

"Well we did need to find him too," Sive said, but Murdock huffed.

"I suppose," he said feeling a little ashamed he hadn't thought about him since they had left the hunters ship.

Nefer suddenly jumped on Sive's back climbing up until he sat on her shoulder wanting a rest. Sive smiled as he nuzzled into her cheek, as they started moving again.

An hour later, the party came across a cave, Kahn had been on edge sniffing the air, and looking back, but there was nothing on the scanner that showed they were being followed. The two blips were inside. Murdock drew a gun and slowly made his way in followed by the others.

He had a bump and a moan. Murdock flashed his torch in the direction of the noises.

No one moved, as they saw Zark and the woman naked. Zark was on top of her holding her hips as his ass went up and down.

The woman moans were getting louder. Sweat running down Zark's back. "Give me a minute captain," Zark said.

The woman suddenly realised they were not alone but didn't want to stop. She pulled the sheet she was lying on, half-heartedly trying to cover up. Murdock and Sive turned away, both imbaraced, as the groans and moans got louder.

Kahn was watching intently, "Is that how they mate?" he asked Nefer, horrified by what he saw, "They face each other?"

"Not all of them," he replied, as Zark and the woman both cried out in pleasure.
 
As a pink faced Sive hauled Murdock back towards the entrance to the cave. She muttered,

"Lets give those two some privacy....geezzz! I guess love does make the world or planet go around as the ancient earth saying said."

Then she started to chuckle when they heard the shouts of pleasure from behind them. Picking up Nefer's and Kahn's thoughts, Sive glanced up at Murdock and couldn't help but laugh out loud. Murdock grinned down at all three of them.

Getting serious once more he said,

"Now that they seem to be finished, we need to have a meeting. We still have to find Darla and her big boyfriend. I assume she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life on this primitive planet."

The others agreed and found places to sit. Murdock turned his head towards the entrance to the cave and shouted,

"Now that your done, get your asses out here, we need to find the others and make a plan to get off this sodding planet!"

As they sat quietly waiting for Zark and his lady friend, Khan had a curious feeling that they were not alone. He didn't say anything but found himself glancing around as he perked up his ears and sniffed the air. Nefer noticed his demeanor and followed suit.
 
Sandra sat down with the others and listened, as Murdock started asking questions.

Zark introduced her as Sandra, and informed him that she had been left behind by the bounty hunters. She had found Zark's body parts, and he had instructed her on how to put him back together. She nodded in the right places. She liked Zark's honesty and the way he openly talked. She also liked the way he didn't like feelings to get in the way, and sex, though pleasurable was just sex.

Murdock nodded while watching Sandra, looking for any clues, but she kept a straight face, watching and observing the party.

"Sandra, since you and your friends destroyed all the ships, do you have any idea how we are going to get off this wretched planet?" he asked her watching intently

Sandra had looked back at Murdock, choosing her words carefully. "First they were not my friends, I was employed to do a job, but now I will follow your orders, captain Murdock." She said, thinking "For now you fool."

"There was a second facility on the far side of the jungle. It's about thirty kilometres from the first. There could be a ship there."

"That's great," Sive said, but Murdock didn't allow himself to smile, he didn't trust this hunter yet. "We still have to find Darlla and Brant before we leave though," Sive added.

Kahn sat up "I can track them they went past here a few days ago." he thought to Sive and Murdock.

"That's good," Murdock replied, confusing Sandra for a second. She then realised the wolf could talk telepathically. She wondered if the cat could too.

"Maybe you can speak to me as well," Sandra said to Kahn as she moved closer, but Kahn let off a low growl.

"Easy boy," Sive said as she scratched behind his ears, making his tail wag. she looked at Sandra, "It doesn't work like that you have to have the right nanites.

"Whatever," Sandra replied squeezing back up against Zark who was looking at some large red bettels.

Kahn thought a privet message to Nefer, "I don't trust this woman, she doesn't smell right."

"I don't know about that," Neffer replied strolling up to her and had a sniff, "But I know I can't read her thoughts."
 
Sive waited until everyone had had their say, then she glanced at Murdock and said,

"Well if we are now done I would say, Khan lead us to Darla and Brant. If we move quickly with not many breaks, we should be able to catch up to them in maybe just over a day? Or at least try to, and of course if we don't run into any trouble. We have enough dried food so we won't have to hunt. But it will have to be rationed."

At Murdock's nod of his head, they stood up, some stretched in readiness for a long hike, others started to move after Khan. Nefer preferred to save her energy so she leaped up on Murdock's broad shoulders, curled around his neck and relaxed, saying,

"I will be the lookout for danger."

Murdock grunted when he turned his head and saw she had her eyes closed already. He couldn't help but mumble,

"Sure ...lookout my ass!"

Sive who was just behind Khan looked back at Murdock and Nefer and chuckled before turning her head back and walking onward briskly.

So they all trudged through the thick foliage of the scrub land of the area. Khan lead the way, followed by Sive, Murdock and Zark. Sandra had volunteered to bring up the rear. Murdock didn't trust that but kept it to himself for now. As the hours passed by they heard many kinds of calls, shrieks, and howls. Some in the tree tops, others on the ground, nearer then they would have liked. They kept their weapons ready redoubling their vigilance.

At one point a half snake half reptile type creature dropped down just in front of Sive. She was able to leap to one side and shoot it before it bit her. Everyone looked at it as they passed by the still squirming body with the body of a snake but the short clawed legs of a lizard. The head had some wicked long fangs. The fangs dripped black liquid. Zark shuddered as he passed by hoping he wouldn't see one of these creatures again. From the bright red and yellow strips on its body and those fangs he was sure it was poisonous.
 
Sandra, grabbed the creature, holding it behind its head so it couldn't bite her, "Whats wrong Lover? Thought you liked this place and its diverse creatures."

"I do, I just wish I could study the creatures in a lab rather than having them run losses. I get enough bites from the dog the last thing I want a poisonous snake to bite me, I'm out of anti-venom."

Sandra smiled as with a flick of her thumb she broke the deadly creatures neck. She pretended to throw the creature away but secretly pocketed the fanged snake lizard thing. "Can never have too many ways to kill someone," she thought to herself.

The party clambered on in the humid hot jungle. Even Kahn was slowing down. The sun was at its highest when Murdock ordered a brake. everyone had a drink before Murdock warned them not to drink too much as that was all the water they had.

Sive noticed Kahn was standing on a rock sniffing the air, "You trying to smell Brant or Darlla?" she asked as she sniffed the air herself. her nanates improving her sense of smell almost to Kahn's level, then quickly reverted back and the smell was very unpleasant.

"No I have their trail, but I'm not sure how far they are, I believe something may be tracking us, but I can't place the sent."

Sive quickly called the others over and told them what Khan had told her. Nefer sniffed the air before turning around on Murdock's shoulder and went back to sleep.

Murdock checked the scanner but there was no sign of anyone. "Keep your ears, eyes and noses on alert everyone. This plant is very deadly, and I don't want to lose anyone else.
 
The small frightened creature that had been carefully trailing the small group of humans and animals, sniffed and stopped for a few moments. It could sense their elevated hormones letting it know they were aware of it. It's huge eyes kept glancing back, it knew the tusk beast tracked it. It was too young to be on it's own. But the beast had found their nest and killed it's mother and siblings. The only real defense they had was that they were odorless. Unfortunately the tusk beast had followed their mother to the nest. They had lost their father days ago and the feeding of all of them had been left to her. Being exhausted she hadn't noticed that she had been followed back to the nest. The beast had it's own camouflage, it smelled like the surrounding rotting vegetation. Few animals knew it was near until it was too late.

Ki blinked and sniffled before moving silently forward once more. Her instincts had kicked in as soon as she smelled the small group. Ki wanted to be with the group but was so very afraid. Still the will to survive pushed the small creature to make contact with them before the beast caught up with her.

As the group talked amongst themselves, Nefer opened her eyes again and glanced the way they had come. She sensed something was near, but she couldn't see exactly where. She sniffed the air and didn't find anything other then the rotting vegetation. After looking at Khan who didn't seem to notice she jumped off Murdock's shoulder.

Sive and Murdock watched Nefer as she walked back towards a fallen log that was covered in a purple like moss. Suddenly a small big eyed creature raised it's head from behind the log. Nefer stopped, emitting a small meow followed by a purr of encouragement. Everyone watched in amazement as a little green and brown striped creature stood up on it's hind legs and nimbly jumped over the log.

A scant moment later, huge ugly tusked jaws snapped, just missing the creature. Khan leaped forward grabbing the creature in his jaws before the beast could try a second time. It emitted a horrid angry screech as it came towards the group. Khan quickly placed the creature in Sive's hands and turned to protect his people. Nefer leaped onto Sive's shoulder and then all hell broke loose.
 

Attachments

  • Pig beast.jpg
    Pig beast.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ki.jpg
    Ki.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
Murdock drew his gun and fired, but the beam of energy bounced off the creature hitting Zark in the chest.

"Bugger," he said looking at the wound before fainting.

The creatures charged at Sive. She jumped over it, the nanites helping her jump higher then Murdock thought posable. She thrust her hand out hoping for an electric blast, but nothing happened, "damn, that Azril and her advanced Nanites," she thought as the squealing pig, skidded to a halt turned and charged again.

Sandra grabbed its tail, she knew her cybernetic hands would be strong enough to hold the beast, and once she got hold of something it couldn't escape without her say so, but the creature was stronger than she expected, pulling her off her feet, and dragging her behind like she was nothing. She squeezed, but the creature didn't even notice her there.

Sive jumped over the creature again. The creature skidded and turned, slamming Sandra into a tree, forcing her to let go. She cradled her bruised ribs as she watched, thinking, "Stupid pig!".

Kahn jumped onto the creature's back, biting its neck, but his teeth couldn't cut through its skin. "Look out!" Nefer warned, but too late, as the pig run under a low branch, sending Kahn crashing to the ground with a yelp.

"For god sake, its a pig, stop it!" Murdock shouted as he shot a tree. The tree crashed down, but the creature avoided it charging after Ki once more.

Sive jumped this time grabbing a branch and pulling herself up out of range, Ki and Nefer still on her shoulders, but the pig creature crashed into the tree turning its once proud solid trunk into splinters. The tree groaned, before falling Sive made a desperate grab at another branch, before falling, banging her head on a rock.

Sive sat up, blood was running down her head, and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, she saw Murdock on the creatures back wrestling for some control, but it was too strong. It threw him off easily.

Sive tried to move but couldn't, she needed a few seconds to heal, Nefer and Ki watched from the top of another tree, it was going to trample her.

At the last second, Kahn charged in biting Sives top and pulling her out of the way.

The pig creature snift and snorted, then looked at where Ki and Nefer were hiding, "Your not a good friend to hide with," Nefer thought before she too was thrown into the air, as the tree was uprooted.

Ki desperately tried to clamber free of the tangle of branches, the pig right on her tail snapping biting, and trying to eat him.

Sandra was suddenly on top of it, clamping her arm around its throat, she pulled a knife out and tried to stab it, but the blade bounced off its near impervious skin.

It charged through some bushes, ignoring Ki for a moment, it was now charging at Murdock, trying to remove this human from its back, while Sandra was holding on for dear life.

I need to be hard Murdock said, and the nanites worked on his shin. He pulled his fist back, his skin changing into a rocky substance, and he punched the creature right between the eyes, breaking the bones in his hand.

The creature slowed and staggered, shaking hits huge head, Murdock had cut it blood dripped from a small cut, but it was already recovering. Sandra grabbed the poisonous snake and pushed its fangs into the open wound.

The creature squealed in pain, before charging again.

Ki was stuck in the branches, the pig as charging right for her. She closed her eyes knowing this was his end.

After a few moments, he opened them again to see the pig's long tusks just inches away from her face. It was gasping unable to breathe. It collapsed, froth flowing from its mouth. It looked at Ki once more before closing its eyes and letting out one final gasping breath.

Murdock staggered over to Sive who had recovered from her fall. "I really hate this place," he said, as he sat down beside her, the bones in his hand clicking as they reset themselves.

"The company could be better too," Sive joked, and they both laughed before a limping Sandra joined them. She looked around. Zark was sill unconscious, and there was no sign of any of the animals. "Whare is that thing, and the Mut."

Sive looked around before concentrating, "Kahn went after Nefer, but I have no clue where that other creature went."

"Typical we risk our life for it, and it runs off without a thank you." Sandra joked, but she wasn't happy.

Kahn was dashing through the jungle. He knew the new creature was following him, but so far, it hadn't made a hostile move. Nefer was in trouble. He needed to find her quickly.
 
Last edited:
The pig creature sniffed and snorted, then looked at where Ki and Nefer were hiding, "Your not a good friend to hide with," Nefer thought before she too was thrown into the air, as the tree was uprooted.

Nefer tried to keep herself upright as she sailed through the air, finally landing on the tip of a long branch on the nearest tree. The branch dipped down dangerously with her weight. Paws with nails outstretched she scrambled trying to hang on. It was no use. As she fell she glanced down at the ground, hoping she would land one the softer moss like plants. Hitting the ground with a thud, Nefer felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder. Her shoulder had been dislocated when she hit the ground unevenly.

The fight was getting rougher and she knew she needed to get out of the way...and fast. Needing to keep her weight off that leg, she got up and jumped out of the way using her back legs for push and her left leg for balance. The pig was only inches away as it zeroed in on Ki.

Ki desperately tried to clamber free of the tangle of branches, the pig right on her tail snapping biting, and trying to eat her.

Once Nefer had moved out of range of the fight she stopped and caught her breath. The hairs on the back of her neck suddenly stood up. She sniffed around, something was slowly coming for her, she could feel it's baleful attention on her. She didn't know if she would be able to climb a tree. So for now all she could do now was to keep on moving as best she could.

When the small warm blooded creature had hit the ground, the Queda opened it's beady eyes and immediately found it's prey. She wasn't able to move quickly but that didn't matter, she instinctively knew it was injured. She would follow it and when she had the chance she would pounce and lay her eggs under it's skin. Her kind had always sought out warm blooded animals in which to lay their eggs. The young thrived on their juices and flesh. As for the host, it was a particularly bad way to die!

Nefer sent out a call to Khan as she moved away from the fight. All she could hope was that he heard her. The pain was agonizing as she moved through the foliage followed by the Queda.
 

Attachments

  • Creepy Spider thing..jpg
    Creepy Spider thing..jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"Where are you?" Kahn thought. He knew Nefer was hurt but had lost the trail, he looked up into the trees and sniffed. Something else was tracking her. He could smell it.

There was a steep inbankment. Had Nefer been foolish enough to try and go down it. Kahn sniffed again, whatever had be following her and gone down. Kahn looked at the steep decline. It would be hard to get down safely, and even more difficult to get back up. He was out of range of Sive, so he couldn't tell her what he was about to do. He needed to find Nefer.

Kahn took a couple of steps downwards, but it was slicker then it looked. He was falling tumbling, and he landed with a thud at the bottom.

"Kahn!" he heard in his head. he looked up a tall tree as saw his friend, desperately clawing at some large bug.

He took a couple of steps back before charging up the tree. He knocked the Queda away, on the way up, catching the surprise, before clinging on to a branch. It was very high and not very sturdy. The top of the tree moved in the breeze under the strain of the two animals weight.

Suddenly a gust of wind hit the tree and Kahn, and nefer both hung on, "There's a storm coming," Nefer thought, As the two friends held on for their lives.
 
Earlier Nefer had come to the embankment and stopped for a moment to catch her breath. There was no where else to go but downward, she looked behind. The monstrous spider was only a few yards away getting ready to pounce on her. She looked forward and moved. It was very awkward at first then she started slipping and was soon out of control. She twisted her body as best she could to miss rocks and fallen branches. Every jolt caused her to feel a sharp pain in her shoulder. Finally she came to the bottom with a soft squishy thud. The ground was swampy and smelled of rotting vegetation and who knew what else.

Nefer glanced back up the hill to see the bug still coming after her. With all the strength she had left she reached out to the tree next to her and started to climb it. She hoped the thing couldn't climb, but no that hope soon faded away. It stopped at the bottom of the tree and lifting it's front legs with sharp claws at the end started up the trunk. It wasn't fast but it was relentless.

Once Nefer was about twenty feet off the ground her strength finally failed her. All she could do now was to call out for Khan and cling to the branch she was on. She watched as the ugly bug drew nearer and nearer. She could see the fangs dripped black liquid. (It would paralyze her while de positing it's eggs under her skin.)

Meanwhile Ki had been following the huge wolf-like creature through the trees like a ancient earth Tarzan. Even at a very young age her kind moved through the trees easily. She watched as Khan stopped at the edge of the embankment and then carefully went over and down. She stopped in a tree near the edge and was able to see all the way to the bottom. She watch the drama unfold as the wind picked up.

She knew those Queda, they never gave up when they found a wounded victim. Even though the wolf had knocked it off the tree, it would be coming back. Ki gave a soft cry and turned. She swiftly backtracked through the forest knowing she had to get help. She was tired and hungry but had to keep going til she found the man creatures. She knew they sometimes helped her kind, which was why she had approached them in the first place.

Once she found the humans she jumped to the ground and started chattering and pointing for them to follow her. The looked at her as she jumped up and down. She kept it up until they realized what she wanted. As they started to move she ran back and jumped onto Sive's shoulder trembling with fatigue, while still pointing the way and chattering.

Sive looked at Murdock,

"We need to follow this creature, it knows where Nefer and Khan are. I have a real bad feeling they are both in trouble." Sive looked at Sandra ordering her, " Sandra you take care of Zark we will be back as soon as we can."

Murdock, Sive and little Ki went quickly crashing through the forest.
 
The wind had picked up, making travel hard. Murdock followed Sive.

"Are you sure this monkey knows where Kahn and Nefer is?" he asked before a gust of wind pushed him back.

"I'm pretty sure," Sive shouted back, as she pushed forward, leaning into the strong wind. "Where did this storm come from?"

"How should I know, but I had heard this plant has extream weather," Murdock shouted back.

Sive looked back. She couldn't hear Murdock. The wind was whistling past her and through the trees, Lightning flashed across the sky.

"Look out!" Murdock shouted, but Sive didn't hear him or see the decline until it was too late. She rolled down the slick, steep back, coming to rest at the bottom. "Ouch," she said out loud as she cradled her broken arm. He nanites were working over time, and she knew they still went back to full strength since her encounter with Azril. Murdock had helped to transfer working nanites back into her, and they were replicating, and her abilities were returning, but it was going to take time.

The clearing suddenly started to spin and her vision blured, she fell to her knees, before falling forward, her body giving out after all it had been through.

"Sive!" Murdock shouted having lost sight of her. He concentrated "Kahn!" he shouted in his mind.

He got no reply. He cautiously started down the bank, but it was too slick, and a sudden gust made him fall sliding away from Sive and the others, he ended up in another clearing hurt but thankful to be alive.

The heavens opened soaking him to the skin. The clouds were so thick it was as dark as night. Even when using the nineties to improve his vision, he was nothing. "Damn it!" he shouted as he headed back into the jungle, unfortunately heading away from Sive and the others.
 
Along with the wind, rain was now coming down in sheets. Sive could barely see where she was. She waited for Murdock to land beside her.

Suddenly she heard Khan growl. She looked around, the sound seemed to come from above her head. Only a few feet away she saw to her horror a tree swaying back and forth with her beloved companions hanging on by a hair. Forgetting all about Murdock, she held her arm as she got up off the ground. Taking a deep breath she shouted above the howling wind,

"Khan, Nefer try and slide down the trunk of the tree as best you can. I am here and will help you once your nearer to the ground. You must do this!" She heard the cracking of the tree and shouted, "Hurry you don't have much time, the tree is about to come down. I am here, trust me! Do it now!"

The two of them looked down at her. Khan started first holding onto the trunk with his front and back legs. He slowly started to slide downwards, whimpering as he did. Just as Nefer tried to position herself to start her slide downward, Ki swung onto the nearest branch. She jumped on the limb as Nefer started to let go and slide. Reaching out Ki brought her arm around the small cat and hugged her to her chest. Nefer looked up into the great eyes of Ki and gave a small purr of thanks. In moments both Nefer and Ki were on the ground.

Sive smiled down gratefully at Ki silently thanking the creature. Then the three of them turned to look up at the descending Dire wolf. At first he had been sliding slowly, but as it started to rain heavier he accelerated quickly. Sive got ready to catch him when about ten feet from the ground he gave a great leap off of the tree trunk. Landing with a soft thump on the moist marshy ground.

Seconds later a giant crack was heard as the once huge tree started falling. Human and animals all moved quickly away as it crashed to the ground in slow motion. Sive spied an overhanging rock about fifteen feet away and signaled them to run over to it. It luckily was large enough to fit them all in comfortably. Sive breathed,

"It's good to get out of that howling wind and rain." Now that she had a moment, she looked around shouting above the wind, "Where is Murdock? Did anyone of you see him? He was right behind me."None of the animals had a positive response, she continued sending her thoughts now,

"I think we must wait until the storm slows down, then you Khan will have to track Murdock while we follow. I'm hoping it doesn't last too long. In the meantime, let's get comfortable and rest. I think we are going to need all our strength."

They all sat closely dripping but getting warm from each other's bodies. Ki moved onto Sive lap along with Nefer. Khan leaned his great body against Sive. Unknown to Sive and Ki, some of her nanites were moving from the scratches on her arm and into Ki. Sive leaned her head onto Khan's shoulder, she was worried that something bad had happened to Murdock. She looked out towards the storm and hoped it would just end already.

Soon the small group relaxed enough to fall asleep as the storm raged on.
 
The Queda watched from the shelter of a bush. As soon as it stopped raining, it would strike at its prey. Three hosts for its eggs and one to suck dry. It was feeling hungry and was angry for being swatted off of the tree.

Murdock wandered through the swamp the rain lashing down. His head was spinning. He didn't understand why the nanites weren't fixing his head, they had fixed his hand.

"Because I am gaining control of them," a voice echoed in his head. "You are strong, not as strong the the woman, but you will do nicely."

Murdock didn't understand but knew he didn't imagine the voice. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Silly man you know me, I escaped from that ship my consciousness inside of Sives nanites. They were trying to expel me, that's why they were shutting down, trying to kill me, until you helped me. I am grateful, but I will need your body."

"Azril?" Murdock asked before pain suddenly drilled through his body, forcing it to change shape.

"I knew you were a clever man, and with your body, that Doctor will give me all of her secrets."
 
Khan woke up and glanced around. It looked like the storm would be ending soon. The wind and rain had lightened up considerably. If the sun came out, they would finish drying up and be on their way. They needed to find Murdock. Khan shivered, he had a real bad feeling about him. Nefer sensed that Khan had awakened. She jumped off Sive's lap and stretched. The little monkey creature still hadn't moved.

Khan and Nefer poked their heads out the opening to their shelter. They looked at each other, naaa. They withdrew and went to settle down once more. Nefer thought,

"May as conserve our energy and let Sive sleep as long as possible. She needs the time to finish repairing all the damage she took fighting that abomination." She looked over at their new companion. "I believe we owe a lot to this creature. I wonder what it's called."

At that moment Ki opened her eyes and made a "Ki" sound. She could sense other creatures thoughts and was easily learning their language. She could also sense the Queda's malevolent thoughts. She said in her hight pitched voice,

"Queda...evil....not far...watch out."

Sive woke up at the strange high pitched words Ki was making. She smiled tiredly at her and the other two. Notcing the storm wasn't finished she said,

"We will stay her and once the storm is finished we have to look for Murdock. But for now, I need to rest and heal a little more." She closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

Ki put her hand up and said, "I go find food, be back soon, watch for Queda."

She nimbly slid off of Sive's lap and bounded out of their shelter and leaped up the nearest tree. She would be looking for the Narma tree with it's sweet pink fruit. The fruit was small but packed a lot of nutrition. She planed on bring a branch with the fruit over to her new friends.

The queda opened it's bulbous eyes and watched the Areca as it's kind called them, leave the shelter of the rocks and leap into a tree. It glanced back at the rocks. It started to move forward.
 
Kahn watched the monkey creature clamber up a tree and started its hunt for food.

"This place has some strange creatures," he thought. For some reason, he trusted the creature, but at the same time was on full alert something didn't feel right, he could smell something nasty but where it was coming from, he couldn't tell.

Nefer was also sniffing and licking her sore leg.

The Queda was watching from a nearby branch, it was sending its pheromones into the air, it knew this would dull the senses of its pray, even knock them out given enough time. The tall four legged creature. he was the only one who was dangerous. He had to be first.

Kahn sniffed along the ground, getting closer and closer leaving the safety of the group. The Queda jumped catching Kahn by surprise, its fangs sinking into his skin.

Kahn slapped the spider creature away, but before he could cry out, the venom started working and Kahn fell over, a burning pain flowing through his mind, his body twitching. The Queda laughed, as it crawled towards Sive and Nefer, knowing the Dia wolf was no longer a threat and soon would be dinner.


"Sive!" Nefer shouted, knowing something was wrong with Kahn. she couldn't hear him anymore, Sive opened her eyes but then closed them again, the Queda's poisonous pheromones, keeping her asleep. He nanites fighting but losing to this unknown poison. just working on keeping Sive alive.

"You all alone now!" sounded in Nefers head.
"Poor little thing, soon my eggs will have somewhere warm to incubate, and my babies will eat you alive."

Nefer didn't like this, where was the voice coming from. Where was Kahn? "What did you do to Sive!" She thought back but got no reply.

She stayed close to protect her friend, but when she saw the Queda, she started backing away. "What's the matter you scared. if you leave the two legs, maybe you will get away... maybe."

"Nefer extended her claws, You want her you go through me," she thought back and then hissed.

"And that's exactly what I want!" the Queda thought back.
 
The Queda, slowly walked towards Sive its fangs dripping in its poison.

Nefer, swiped in warning, and hissed, but knew she was in trouble. She wasn't from this world and the creatures were so deadly she knew this was hopeless. She almost wished she hadn't left the labyrinth, almost wished she hand followed Sive.

"She was exciting, I sensed her nanites, I couldn't stay hidden forever," Nefer thought as the Queda, moved closed. Nefer took another swipe, but this time the Queda jumped, it had caught her by surprise, she couldn't avoid it, its fangs looked so sharp.

Nefer instinctively closed her eyes.

after a few moments She looked up "Kahn!" she shouted, thankful that her friend had saved her, "Kahn?" she repeated, but got no reply. Suddenly a second Dia wolf had her pinned, it was growling at her, It wasn't Kahn.

"Zeek? I thought you were dead."

"I was," Zeek replied before picking up Nefer and ran into the jungle, his brother close behind.

"How did you survive?" Nefer thought,

"My brother Biff found me after he escaped from the giant winged creature, we tracked Kahn, but our bond has been broken. We can't sense him anymore. Nor can he sense us ."

"Kahn will be happy. He thought he was the last. Wait till I tell him."

"You will say nothing cat, or I will rip your throat out, just as my brother did to that Queda."

Nefer went quiet. She knew something was wrong with Biff and Zeek, the planet had affected them? Changed them? Or perhaps it had changed Kahn so that they no longer were a pack. Whatever had happened, Nefer knew she was in trouble.


The Queda slowly crawled forward, it knew it was dying. How was she to know there had been more than one of those wolf creatures. "I have to lay my eggs in the two-legged creature." it knew that the woman wasn't quite as good a host for the egg incubation, but also knew she was good enough. Her babies would hatch in seven days, eat there full and then leave the dead husk. Her children would live.

She climbed up Sives leg, heading for the head, "It's skull is the most defensive place, my babies will feast on your brain two legs."

She slowly climbed, up Sive's chest. She was losing too much blood.

Upon reaching Sive's neck, she paused for a moment looking at the pulsing artery. Injecting her eggs into the blood vessel that lead to the brain was perfect.

Sive slowly opened her eyes looking at the Queda, She couldn't move. It was going to bit her.

At the last posable second, Kahn batted the Quida away. "Leve her alone," Ki shouted from Kahn's back.

The Queda hissed, before turning and crawling away, knowing she was beaten and soon would die.


Kahn limped over to Sive, laying on her lap and falling asleep the Queda's poison still affecting him. "Where is Nefer?" Sive asked, but neither animal responded.
 
Sive was starting to come around. Her nanites had finally been able to analyze the poison that had been injected into Sive. Once that was done they produced an anti-toxin to it. It had taken time but now Sive's system was rid of it.

She sat up and looked at Khan and Ki, "Where is Nefer?" Khan didn't move, and Ki just shrugged her shoulders. Sive looked closely at Khan, she didn't know how but she did know that he too had be bitten by that horrid bug thing. She reached out touching his lips. The anti-toxin nanites flowed from her to the unconscious wolf. She nodded her head in relief knowing he would soon be his old self.

Ki climbed up onto Sive's shoulder, they now needed to wait for Khan to recover from the poison. Sive knew he would be their only hope in tracking both Nefer and the missing Murdock. The human had the gut feeling that both of them were is grave trouble. Which one should they go after first? Sive gently pushed Khan's head onto the ground and got up. She needed to pace, the waiting was hard but Khan needed the time.

It seemed like hours when Khan finally moved his great head and opened his eyes. Ki squealed and jumped off Sive's shoulder racing over to her friend. She patted his sleek head while he slowly tried to sit up. Sive was just behind Ki, sitting down beside Khan she thought; "Take it easy Khan, you might feel a bit weak but thanks to the nanites we won't be having any lasting affects from the bite of that creature. I'm glad you killed the damn thing!"

After trying several times Khan finally sat up, where upon Sive put her arms around him and whispered, "Thank you my dear friend for saving me from that bug creature, I couldn't move, but I heard and knew what it was going to do to me. You saved me from a horrible death."

Leaning back she asked, "How are you feeling now? We need to go after Nefer and Murdock, my vote is to go after Nefer first." She glanced from Khan to Ki. They both nodded in agreement. Khan was now recovering quickly and answered,

"I am just about back to my normal strength now. Let me find Nefer's scent and we will be off!" He got up and sniffed around, "I have Nefer's scent, plus two others I can't identify. Let's hope they don't harm her before we find them. Let's go!" With that he started a easy going lope that wolves were famous for. Ki crawled onto Sive's shoulder once again. Standing up Sive stretched once before taking a deep breath feeling that she too was back to normal. Then she followed Khan running lightly.
 
Azriel walked across the swamp, she was using the nanites to walk on the slimy water, she couldn't understand why Murdock had never tried it. One thing she was concerned about was how fast she was burning the nanites out and how slowly Murdock's body replace them.

She heard a deafening roar, She looked around before seeing a giant lizard running towards her. She raised her hand and lightning erupted from it, striking the monstrous creature. it gasped in pain before falling down dead.

"This planet has such interesting creatures, don't you agree?" she asked, then allowed Murdock to answer, "Get out of my body you witch!"

"I will take that as a yes," Azriel replied, retaking control.

Suddenly she lost concentration and sank into the mud. "Whats the matter overtaxing my body?" Murdock asked in her head.

"Your body produces too few nanites," I'm going to have to make some modifacations. "Maybe I can borrow some of that Doctor you fucked last night, I must admit I enjoyed that."

"You Leave her alone," Murdock shouted before Azriel laughed.

"No need to get so wound up, I have plans for the good Doctor." she said before rising out of the mud and continuing on.


Sive had changed into a Dia Wolf and was following Kahn at full pelt, with Ki holding on for dear life. Sive wondered why she hadn't tried a Dia Wolf before, they were magnificent creatures. Fast, strong, their sense of smell was stronger than any other animal her reflexes seemed faster, it was like everything else was moving slower, and her physic link with Kahn was stronger than ever.

Kahn was a little confused, he had Nefer's sent but he wasn't gaining on her even at this speed. whatever had taken his friend was as fast as he was.

Sive sensed Kahn's frustration but knew they would catch up, they had to and Nefer would be fine.
 
Back
Top