Teasing the guy who has a crush on you [m/f]

12356416514a

Experienced
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Posts
57
Hi

I would like to recreate a slightly exaggerated of something that happened to me a long time ago. I was in school back then but in this roleplay we don't necessarily have to be students.

Back then I had a crush on a girl, and she was into me too but we both didn't know that we had feelings for each other. At some point we were alone together and she just quietly said "I really like you", and I first was very shocked because I couldn't believe that this beautiful girl was also into. I told her that I really liked her too and she told me that she liked me since the first day she saw and I said that it was basically the same for me. We instantly met the same day after school and then later went to my place were we made out.

We were lying there together when she told me that she lost interest in me once I told her that I liked her too. She said being secretly in love with me was a really nice feeling but me liking her too ruined it. She broke my heart back then.


Now this is what I want. We are roommates and neither of us wants to leave this place. We both had feelings for each other but as soon as you found out that I like you too you kinda lost interest in me but you continue teasing me because you enjoy me lusting after you. You wear revealing clothes around me because you know that I am not allowed to touch you. You tell me about guys you like or maybe dates and sexual experiences you had because you are cruel. It boils down to you crushing my heart. I'd say we start someone slow but then go faster like one scenarios could be me walking in on you with a guy on the couch and his pants down giving him a blowjob and you saying that nothing was going on and stuff like that. So I say that I saw you doing it and you just keep denying it even thought you got caught and maybe give me a kiss, you know, for humiliation reasons and stuff like that. General idea is that at some point you stop caring if I know notice or not. Maybe we could also have a scene where we 3 (you, bf and me) sit on the couch, you say you get a cake for yourself and ask if we want one to, we say yes so you go with your bf to the kitchen and when you return there is cum on my cake. I say that I don't want to eat it but you push me to it, saying that it isn't cum, just whipped cream. But all of this is just a idea, I don't want this to be scripted but mostly open.

This is the basic idea. I am open to almost anything, like improvisation and stuff like that. I just have a few rules, in order to not break immersion please don't call me a small dicked white guy, because I am not. I am not the biggest out there but I know that I am above average. Two more things I don't want are blood, scat and extreme violence like someone getting beat up (spanking is okay). I am okay with doing things I dislike, I for example don't like chastity, I don't know why but they are just not sexy to me. But if you like them I can play along.
 
Try posting this on the seeking RP partners thread that is on the top of the board. You'll get more interest there and you won't clutter up the board with advertisement threads. Good luck.
 
sorry about that, I thought the rule was to start a thread here and then keep playing with whoever replies first. I try posting it in the other thread.
 
Back
Top