Keith Olbermann Returns to Explain Trump

Keith Olbermann predicts GOP will turn on Trump: ‘Republicans will force him into the straight jacket’

Arguing that Richard Nixon was not forced out of office by Democrats, but instead “as the 1974 midterms loomed and Republicans … presumably calculated that Nixon staying meant Republicans up for reelection in three months … would be going.”

“You think these Republicans are going to defend Donald Trump?” Olbermann asked, adding “there is no Republicans loyalty Trump now.”

Olbermann said once it becomes clear that Trump’s “insanity” can no longer be overlooked, it will be “Republicans who force him into the straight jacket.”

“it will be the Republicans who impeach him,” he added.

Republicans to 'defend the constitution' is unlikely to happen.
 
Isn't Keith a mouth piece puppet for the progressive fascists and the left wing communist? His reports are as funny as that guy Rachel's.

He backs the corrupt establishment and the criminal element on our streets. He has no idea what freedom of the press and freedom of speech mean anymore than he knows what telling the truth and sticking to the facts.

Really you would rather have Hillary Clinton who is anti woman. Look at her record of handling her staff, the way she covered up her husbands sex crimes, the way she laugh when she got a rapists of a poor 12 year old girl off, and how she took money while in office and while running for office from foreign governments, many with anti American views. He never reported on them.

Nor on Obama's relations with the various Dictatorships and what happened to all the money he got for "campaign funds" while being a lame duck president. How his people lied before Congress including Hillary Clinton and took money from foreign governments including Russians and Chinese.

Old Keith is just another fool who lies, allows politicians to put their hand up his ass and acts like a Joseph Goebbels. He wouldn't know what the 5 W's are to save his life.

Accepting his reports makes you like little Red Ridding Hood listening to the big bad bear. Full of B. S.

You really have to be bad to get laid off from NBC or CBS or ABC. But hey the cartoon network sometimes doesn't have anything funny on so tune in to old Keith or Rachel. Or you could listen to Rep. Walters tell how we sell bombs to Russia to drop on North Korea or little Princess Nancy who still hasn't read Obama Care and thinks Bush is still president. That's the communists left for you.
 
Isn't Keith a mouth piece puppet for the progressive fascists and the left wing communist? His reports are as funny as that guy Rachel's.

It appears you have no idea what you are talking about. You must be a Trumpite?
 
It appears you have no idea what you are talking about. You must be a Trumpite?

I doubt there are any people who could be called "Trumpites" whatever that is. There are people who respect the truth and are averse to witch hunts, and I am one of them, but I have no use for Trump as a person. I have thought of him as an asshole for quite a while, and that is unlikely to change. As far as president goes, I said long ago we were likely to have the worst pair of candidates ever nominated by the manor parties, and I haven't changed my mind yet. I thought Hillary was worse, but only marginally so.
 
I doubt there are any people who could be called "Trumpites" whatever that is. There are people who respect the truth and are averse to witch hunts, and I am one of them, but I have no use for Trump as a person. I have thought of him as an asshole for quite a while, and that is unlikely to change. As far as president goes, I said long ago we were likely to have the worst pair of candidates ever nominated by the manor parties, and I haven't changed my mind yet. I thought Hillary was worse, but only marginally so.

And you participated in the unfruitful witch hunts against Hillary Clinton here on the forums, which makes you a liar and hypocrite on the scale of Trump. Own it.
 
If there are any here who find Olberman even remotely credible, I recommend this article as urgently needed therapy.
It's a bullshit article.

Yes, I knew about Clinton's idea of a no-fly zone over Syria. Who didn't know about that? She would still be far less dangerous than Donald Trump, who didn't know what the nuclear triad is.
 
I thought Hillary was worse, but only marginally so.
I agree, except for me it wasn't all that marginal. Given the choice between an embarrassing buffoon, and a person hell-bent on becoming the first female president to start a war with a nuclear superpower, I prefer the former (although I voted for Jill Stein, who has her own problems.) Plus, despite his overall grotesqueness, Trump has said a few things that surprised me, in a good way -- his endorsement of Hamiltonian economics, his promise of big infrastructure projects, and his promise to restore our commitment to manned space flight come to mind. I have no way of knowing at this point whether his words will be followed by deeds. But ironically, the policies I am citing are the things I used to like about the Democratic Party.
 
I agree, except for me it wasn't all that marginal. Given the choice between an embarrassing buffoon, and a person hell-bent on becoming the first female president to start a war with a nuclear superpower,

Which just means you were drinking the Kool-Aid offered to you by the Swiftboaters. Of all the candidates for president in the last twenty years, Hillary Clinton understood the limits and opportunities of the White House the best--because she'd been there. In repeated elections, she got waxed by naive opponents and dumb voters by refusing to say that she would do the sort of thing you bit on when her opponents were making naive statements that the dumb voters wanted to hear.
 
I'm not wild about Olbermann either, but it's meaningful that even someone like him can skewer Trump dead center day after day and be absolutely right.
 
And you participated in the unfruitful witch hunts against Hillary Clinton here on the forums, which makes you a liar and hypocrite on the scale of Trump. Own it.

I've called her a liar many times, because of what she said (through Susan Rice) about Benghazi and about being shot a by snipers and about being flat broke when she moved from the White House and about other things I don't remember now. Also, it's no witch hunt to say how she put classified materials at risk by having them on her PC, and about how she tried to plunder the White House and about how she used to rent out the Lincoln Bedroom. She has, so far, not gotten into any trouble for any of these things, but she still might. :(
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysHungry View Post

She certainly had. And I've got to admit, nothing says poise, dignity and class like someone gloating on national TV about sending crazed fundamentalist mercenaries to sodomize the leader of a sovereign state to death with a bayonet.


You're being utterly ridiculous and brain washed. This is the state of extreme, unreasonable hate our country is in.

Do you mean Hillary laughing and making a joke about a man being killed, such as she is doing on that linked tape? :rolleyes:
 
What was that hypocritical lie you posted to this thread just a few hours ago about being averse to witch hunts, Box? :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top