30 in 30 Companion Thread

Only in the sense of Marvel's "What if?" series or a glimpse of potential futures in the manner of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come...one of those bleak outcomes that arise to tease and taunt a person when at one of those spiritual/emotional lows that come along when you least expect it.

just goes to show how well you wrote it, then :cool: read like a first hand account of someone you knew who (maybe) went on to commit suicide. loved that it left questions and made me think about it.
 
harry and remec, so many word-pictures and sounds dancing through your writes today!
 
x-17

I wonder if mister fishy knows,
I've written a commercial to be shown below,
airs this Friday, early too,
get yours now; this worms for you

Must be getting close to crappie time down south.

Do you rig your salties Texas or Carolina style?
 
Okay, I laughed, one of those involuntary bursts of mirth and appreciation
 
Whew...there's another one...time for a break, I think...hehehe maybe I should shift to some of the story ideas bumbling about in my head...
 
Whew...there's another one...time for a break, I think...hehehe maybe I should shift to some of the story ideas bumbling about in my head...

Congrats, sit back and have a drink of your favorite beverage, even if it isn't Scotch, and what the heck throw in some ice as well.
 
Whew...there's another one...time for a break, I think...hehehe maybe I should shift to some of the story ideas bumbling about in my head...
well done! been a pleasure :)

dropped off twice already tonight; better get mine in :eek:
 
Whew...there's another one...time for a break, I think...hehehe maybe I should shift to some of the story ideas bumbling about in my head...
Ah, then the Scotch was well earned, thanks for waving the red 30/30 flag.
 
Well done Harry - now back to the garden for more inspiration and some vegs. :)
 
Back
Top