percentages

leomasoch

Experienced
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Posts
31
I do not know the exact percentages, but it seems that there are many more male subs seeking dommes than there are dommes looking for male subs. I think also that there are for more male doms seeking female subs than there are female subs available. Yet I would roughly estimate that ninety percent of the BDSM stories are about males dominating females.

This suggests a lot of wishful thinking and not much real satisfaction. More femdom and less Mdom, please.
 
More femdom and less Mdom, please.

Dear leomasoch,

thank your for your message. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. As of this time, the female-to-male ratio isn’t the perfect fit for a large percentage of our user base. In order to enhance the visitor experience, we will implement a system to remove accounts of male humans until a pleasing ratio is achieved. I'm glad to inform you that you were selected as a beta tester of this exciting new feature. Your account will be suspended for the next 12 weeks while we measure the impact on the visitor satisfaction. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
~qp~
 
That's because Dommes (women) often seek a relationship, not a submissive. They are not interested in a plaything in whom submissiveness is the main defining quality.
Also, any woman seeking any man will get tons of Horny Internet Nerds crowding her like flies. People who are not interested in her at all - only her body.

Those are two main reasons you won't see a lot of Dommes looking for subs.
 
leo, walk the walk and write a story you want to read. Maybe you will inspire others.
 
I'm pretty sure there are more males than females here in general, so it stands to reason that this ratio would be somewhat similar among BDSM enthusiasts.

Without wanting to start a debate over patriarchy & feminism etc, I'd also point out that men probably don't need to seek submissive women online since they already enjoy a position of dominance. Perhaps more importantly though, is the sad fact that women are subjected to all manner of harassment & abuse at home, at work, and online. If women are subjected to sexual harassment (and worse) on social media in general, how much worse do you imagine it would be on a forum dedicated specifically to erotica & sexuality? Small wonder that the male to female ratio is what is.
 
Back
Top