The beauty of submissive men

mmh nipple clamps, they hurt when brought on and hurt so much more when taken off.I love them

Myself, I am not very good at dealing with pain. So when I was first introduced to nipple clamps I thought it would be VERY painful. But actually it was not that bad and the way she did it involved pain and pleasure just like in the photo above.

The major turn on for me IS the fact that woman enjoys giving me pain. It turns her on the make me cry out, to see me jump, and even to see my face grimace in pain as I try to endure it for HER. In the picture above, my turn on is hearing her breathing behind me get heavy as she is tweaking my nipples. I imagine her nipples getting hard. And it is not just the pain or intense pain, that is the turn on, it is her turn on at giving me pain, plus the combo of pain AND pleasure. The mix of the two get me all wound up in my service of her. I am NOT just sitting there waiting to receive an orgasm, enduring the pain so I can cum. I am enduring the pain FOR her and the orgasm is something that may come or not, but if it does it is something that she enjoys (bringing about my orgasm) just as much as putting me through the pain.

Okay, this is not that easy to explain. Any other or better descriptions of this?

ES

learning and growing

I love this thread and find myself exploring more. Is the right lady out there to make me her sub?

Well I'm enjoying the fantasy and getting very hard thinking about someone taking Charge and controlling my orgasm.

I have so much to.learn

I found this image while putzing around today, and for reasons I can't fully articulate, it just speaks to me.

tumblr_n0w9rzYBBq1tphqvho1_500.jpg

I found this image while putzing around today, and for reasons I can't fully articulate, it just speaks to me.

tumblr_n0w9rzYBBq1tphqvho1_500.jpg

She may not have the use of her legs, but she us clearly enough woman for any strong alpha male. So many women have that strong sexuality that just makes you want to fuck them regardless of a perceived weakness. We all have one but it's nit always on show

I find this thread incredibly interesting. I have never met a woman who would be dominant in the sexual relationship with me, while still being feminine rather than domineering. I have no problem saying I would love to do whatever my female partner needs, including pegging if she wants. I could indulge in cunnilingus for hours if she wanted, or rimming or whatever she wants. I say indulge because it gives me pleasure to give pleasure. A great fantasy of mine.

I find this thread incredibly interesting. I have never met a woman who would be dominant in the sexual relationship with me, while still being feminine rather than domineering. I have no problem saying I would love to do whatever my female partner needs, including pegging if she wants...

although I identify as sub, once I reach a certain level of emotional intimacy and security in a relationship, I do very much like to have my turn at being the sexual aggressor. fortunately, my dominant men friends have all taken this as a compliment, and find it a huge turn-on. many of them are also into ass-play (including pegging), and don't just tolerate it, but enjoy it and look forward to it.

agreeing with you, paul, that topping and remaining feminine (in a traditional sense) should not have to be mutually exclusive. for me, the power of my influence comes from the strength of our relationship, not the volume of my voice. not knocking anyone else's style, just saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and isn't it wonderful?! :)

New here. Could easily be the sub to a feminine woman. Think I might enjoy it

New here. Could easily be the sub to a feminine woman. Think I might enjoy it

new to BDSM?

lurk, read, engage in discussion on the threads, discover who you are beyond finding the idea of a 'feminine' Domme appealing. you might also want to think about how you want to define 'feminine.' you need to know yourself before you can know what you're looking for in a Domme.

and welcome to the thread! :)

although I identify as sub, once I reach a certain level of emotional intimacy and security in a relationship, I do very much like to have my turn at being the sexual aggressor. fortunately, my dominant men friends have all taken this as a compliment, and find it a huge turn-on. many of them are also into ass-play (including pegging), and don't just tolerate it, but enjoy it and look forward to it.

agreeing with you, paul, that topping and remaining feminine (in a traditional sense) should not have to be mutually exclusive. for me, the power of my influence comes from the strength of our relationship, not the volume of my voice. not knocking anyone else's style, just saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and isn't it wonderful?! :)

Amen

Love the way you think

Cf

I find this thread incredibly interesting. I have never met a woman who would be dominant in the sexual relationship with me, while still being feminine rather than domineering. I have no problem saying I would love to do whatever my female partner needs, including pegging if she wants. I could indulge in cunnilingus for hours if she wanted, or rimming or whatever she wants. I say indulge because it gives me pleasure to give pleasure. A great fantasy of mine.

This an interesting topic. I think alot women dont try to take over the reigns of a sexual relationship because they worry over the line between domineering and being feminine.

Thats a stramge term itself: what does it mean to be feminine? Every woman defines the word herself.

This an interesting topic. I think alot women dont try to take over the reigns of a sexual relationship because they worry over the line between domineering and feminine.

Thats a stramge term itself: what does it mean to be feminine? Every woman defines the word herself.

Veroe! good to see you. :) and good point.

the term 'Domme' makes me cringe because of the 'cruel mistress' stereotype. I'm reasonably comfortable with the term 'top' because i feel I can use it without having to give up my softness, which is not negotiable.

Veroe! good to see you. :) and good point.

the term 'Domme' makes me cringe because of the 'cruel mistress' stereotype. I'm reasonably comfortable with the term 'top' because i feel I can use it without having to give up my softness, which is not negotiable.

Good to see you too Honey.;)

Top is a good label its not as specific as dominatrix, dominant, or domme, or mistress and without the harsh conotations.

Its all boils down to what title the mistress is comfortable wearing.

Giving a great thread, a well deserving bump.

Thank you for bumping the thread.

I have abandoned this forum and this thread shamefully, and I'm glad that others are still here and posting.

I've had a lot going on in my life and it ended up being better for me to step away from this forum and from these topics for a while.

But I'm glad to be back and I will try to post more often again 😊

I have abandoned this forum and this thread shamefully, and I'm glad that others are still here and posting.

I've had a lot going on in my life and it ended up being better for me to step away from this forum and from these topics for a while.

But I'm glad to be back and I will try to post more often again 😊

A wonderful welcome back! Your thread is still here are so are your supporters!

ES

But I'm glad to be back and I will try to post more often again
Very happy to see you back erochic. You were missed.

If it makes you feel any better, Erochic, I haven't posted on it much lately, either. But as things come to mind, I intend to.....as for what Wild Honey said, well, everyone finds the sexual identity with which he/she/they are most comfortable. With all due respect to my friend Stella Omega, who admittedly wrote a thoughtful treatise on the topic, I do not believe that such things are cut and dried. You're dealing with abstractions and with people, two things which leave a great number of variables in place.

So, if Top makes you more comfortable, use it. I prefer to be called a switch, because I have both dominant and submissive sides to my sexuality. Sometimes, the dominant and sometimes the submissive side is more apparent in my behavior. However, given that most of my fantasies involve myself in a dominant role, I tend to view myself as a switch with dominant leanings.

Interesting

Great to read so many open and honest opinions, if only more forums were like this. Not many dominant women about, or at least they don't show off about it. So much for me to learn from you wonderful ladies.:rose:

Back