West Richland Tavern.

Alexa smiled as she saw Tess. "Yeah. I just wanted to let you know there's an hour before opening, and Jack ordered pizza for us, Rex is keeping it warm downstairs, if you're hungry," she said, smiling. "I've been busy doing make up and stuff, Hannah taught me a few moves this morning. She needs to dance more often, she is AMAZING."
 
Tess smiled,"Thanks, I completely forgot to set an alarm. Eric and I just fell asleep," she yawned," Hannah's always been good but she worries about crowds and stuff. And pizza sounds awesome right about now."

She thought Eric might like some so she started downstairs to grab a few slices.

She groaned inwardly when she saw DJ behind the bar, she really wasn't in the mood for it right now. But she put on an easy going smile anyway.

She grabbed a couple of to go containers and started making herself a big salad and packed up a few slices of pizza for them to share.
 
Alexa chuckled and went back to her room to finish putting on her make up and actually get dressed for work, she was tired of walking around in a bathrobe, even though it was very warm.
 
Eric roused up feeling for Tess only to find a empty bed, sitting up with a yawn and a grunting stretch. Sadie raised her little head blinking sleepily at him, then she flops over in the warm spot Tess vacated.

He just shook his head at the dog, sliding over to the edge of the bed and stand. ''You little old lazy bones.'' Running his fingers through his shoulder length dark hair, steps to the door opens it closing it behind him.

Trotting downstairs to find where Tess went, catching a whiff of Pizza Eric follows his nose. ''Tess, where have you slipped off to woman?...Hey ya'll, having a Pizza party are we?''
 
Last edited:
She turned to him smiling.

"I was just about to bring you something to eat. I have to start getting ready for work soon," her voice was much more cheerful now that she was rested.

Then she feigned being offended and lightly smacked his arm, "don't call me 'woman'."
 
Last edited:
Alexa came out and came downstairs, wearing the green, essentially backless corset, presenting her ample cleavage well and slimming her waist a little bit. The black pleated miniskirt flared out at her hips just slightly, ending about mid thigh. She opted for fishnets and garters, just for modesty's sake, and she had slipped on her ankle boots that had no heels, as she wanted to make sure her ankle got a rest. She beamed at DJ and Rex as she did so.
 
Seeing her turn to his way with a cheerful smile, Eric slips his arms around her slender waist.

''What can I say? I got lonesome and missed my girl.'' Bending down to lightly kiss Tess' lips, straitening up with a big on his rugged face. ''I could eat Pizza five days and twice on Sunday.''
 
Last edited:
Tess giggled and kissed him back with purpose.

"I'm going to eat this salad and get ready for work," she told him.

She grabbed a to go cup and filled it with cherry coke before adding the straw and lid. As she sat down st the bar she got a wicked idea, Eric wasn't going to know what hit him.
 
DJ smiled at Alexa, his eyes never really leaving her as she walked down the stairs. He wasn't really in the mood to deal with Tess, especially after what was said last night. Instead, he stood up, and moved around behind the bar to fix a glass of water.

After fixing his water, he moved back to the sound booth, before sitting and leaning against the wall, nearly hiding himself from sight, as he closed his eyes. He wanted to talk to Alexa, and figure things out, but knew that she was getting into work mode, and he needed to do the same.
 
Eric growls softly as she returns his kiss with tantalizing purpose.

''I'll be looking forward to seeing you all dolled up Toot's.''

Filling a glass with original coke and three slices of Pizza, a bowl of salad with Thousand Island dressing. Taking a seat alongside Tess to eat his food, leaning over wiggling his brows mischievously.

''Gonna dance for your man, hmmmmm?''
 
Troy suckled on Hannah's breasts before lightly biting her nipples, causing just the right amount of pleasurable pain. Lifting her legs up onto his shoulders he slowly entered her, sinking into her warm depths until she had taken all of him inside. Pausing to allow her to adjust to him he smiled down at her beautiful face. "You are mine now."

He began to slowly pump in and out of her, her tight pussy squeezing him with every stroke. He moved his hands up to her breasts and kneaded them and continued to pinch her nipples as he increased his pace a little. He was going to make this last.
A deep groan left her as her back arched and her body squirmed. His size was massive and at first thrust he felt as if he would tear her apart. Her body betrayed her and worked to pleasure his, she tried to stay calm, tried to relax but the deep groans left her, and she swore the people upstairs could hear her. Her hands found the tops of his, as they clutched her small breasts. Each thrust moved her entire body, forcing her breasts to bounce under his calloused hands.

She leaned up suddenly and took his mouth with hers. She grappled onto his neck and the head of his shaft arched upward inside of her and began beating against her cervix. It hurt, but his gentleness and the increasingly powerful pleasure that built with each movement he made, made it all worth it. "I l-love you." She stammered through labored breaths and high pitched groans.
 
Eric growls softly as she returns his kiss with tantalizing purpose.

''I'll be looking forward to seeing you all dolled up Toot's.''

Filling a glass with original coke and three slices of Pizza, a bowl of salad with Thousand Island dressing. Taking a seat alongside Tess to eat his food, leaning over wiggling his brows mischievously.

''Gonna dance for your man, hmmmmm?''

She checked the clock before answering, "Probably won't have time today but soon," she smiled and her voice was a little teasing,"Tell you what though, you can help me pick what to wear. If you want to of course, I would never force you or anything."

She continued eating like she hadn't even said anything but she sneaked a glance at him, curious about his reaction.

Tess reached over and stole a pepperoni off the top of a slice of his pizza and ate it. The crispy saltiness was a good contrast to the fresh salad she was eating.

Her mind started over analyzing his comment, your man. Did he mean he thought of them as a couple? Already? This was only the third day she had even known him, although it felt like much longer and she was more attracted to him and more comfortable with him that she had been to anyone in a very long time. She just thought it was really soon to be taking it that far. Or maybe he just meant it playfully and she shouldn't be worrying about it.

She decided to stop worrying. She finished her salad and kissed him on the cheek before rushing back upstairs to get ready. Thankfully she had already taken a shower this morning.

She made the bed and laid out all of her outfits for Eric to look over. It was kind of hot that he was going to do this for her. She liked it. She snuggled Sadie for a couple of minutes before setting her on the arm chair and going to the bathroom to fix her hair and do her makeup.
 
Troy was a little shocked at her admission having never heard her utter those words before but he smiled down at her and kissed her with a joy and tenderness he had not felt for anyone before. "I love you too my sexy goddess," he whispered as he plunged into her with slightly deeper thrusts, mashing his head into her cervix wall on every thrust.

Wrapping her entire body up in his arms he began to stroke in and out of her in long powerful thrusts, stretching her out and rubbing her clit with every thrust and hitting her cervix wall with more force as his thrusts grew in strength.
"I love you and You are mine Hannah."
 
Rex took a coke with a lime from DJ and grabbed some pizza and watched as his co-workers came in the tavern and got pizza.

"Wow, What a place," Rex thought, "everyone is fucking everyone around here and not getting paid. This is really an odd brothel. Why would these guys want to be "in love" with whores. They have to no what they do for a living."

He scarfed down another piece of pizza and watched the others in amazement.
 
Alexa began getting the bar ready for business, humming softly as she worked. She saw DJ's eyes on her, and could sense Rex's confusion.

Once she was done, she came over and perched herself on of the stools. "Can I have another Coke? Just Coke, don't need to be drunk for work," she said.
 
Eric had a mouthful of Pizza like chipmunk, he couldn't reply but he could nod quickly to it. Mischievously nips at her fingers pilfering pepperoni, and wags his finger at Tess grinning. Taking a long thirsty drink of coke to wash it down. ''I'll be right up I'm almost finished.'' Eric polished off his bowl of salad quickly, taking his third piece of Pizza with him.

Standing from the bar stool stifling a belch, wipes his mouth to go wash what he'd dirtied. He steps from the kitchen to the stairs, being long legged taking them two at a time. Reaching the top of the stairs quickly, heading down the hallway to Tess' room softly knocking. ''It's me Tessie.'' Hearing her unlock the door Eric opens it, stepping into her room with a curios grin.

''Those definitely are some damned sexy outfits.'' Sadie jumps out of the armchair as Eric enters, picking her up to scratch the little dogs ears. Leaning back against the wall watching Tess, she was beautiful in his eyes whatever she wore. ''But you look great in anything girl.'' A twinkling in his brown smiling eyes, but a smoldering hunger was behind the twinkle also.
 
Last edited:
Tess let Eric in, wearing only her makeup and a black thong under her pale pink silk robe. She had tied it loosely and the front hung open slightly, revealing her cleavage. She noticed the fire behind his eyes as he surveyed the outfits on the bed and then her body standing before him.

She loved the way he looked at her, not leering or perverted; he was just admiring and appreciative. It was a nice change for her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Well think about it while I do my hair, hm?" She said it softly as she turned to go back to the bathroom and her curling iron.
 
Eric swallows hard seeing what the lovely Tess' is barely wearing as she turns around. His attention was yanked away from her outfits on the foot of her bed. His mouth having gone dry he couldn't help admiring her beauty.

He slips muscular full sleeve tattooed arms snugly around her trim waist. Turning just in time for his to get kiss for his cheek on the lips.

''What do I do with myself while you're doing that?''
 
"Pick something for me to wear, silly!" She called to him from the bathroom as she twined a piece of her hair around the large barrel of the iron. Tess had naturally wavy hair but curling it made it more uniform and she liked how it looked better.

She smiled as she worked her way around her hair, knowing the torture she was putting Eric through. She wondered how he felt about picking out her clothes for work since she was essentially dressing to sell her body. She wondered if he felt cheated that she hadn't slept with him yet and hoped he didn't. She blew a breath out of her pursed lips as she counted to eight before releasing the last curl from the iron's grip. She flipped her head over and sprayed hairspray lightly over it before shaking it out and heading back into the bedroom.

"Made a decision yet," she grinned mischievously at him. All she really wanted to do was kiss him senseless.
 
Looking at the sexy outfits without the first clue what to pick scratching his head. He could pick out parts to dress up a bike but not a woman.

''I'm just a mechanic sweetheart, I can dress up cars, bikes. I don't have a clue about dressing women.''

Eric had a puzzled expression on his face, picking up one garment at a time. Tilting his head to one side, wondering how the hell it went on. As Tess asked if he'd made a decision yet, he jumped tossing a panties down quickly.

He understood these were her work clothes, and didn't have a problem with her job. The only reason they hadn't had sex yet, was that they hadn't being seeing each other long. When it was time for that big step, they both wanted it to be very special.

''Nope, no idea, how do you even get some of this stuff on?''
 
Tess grinned at him, "very carefully," she answered his question almost laughing.

"Well how about we just pick a color then? I wore red and black yesterday so we can eliminate that one," she said as she swept the corset aside," and this dark green one I have worn a couple of times lately so we can skip that one too. The only ones left are the midnight blue or the silver and black. Pick your poison," she told him as she lined up her hot pants, her very short skirt, and another pair of hot pants with a ruffled butt that made her curves even more pronounced. She decided on the ruffled ones and tossed the others aside with the rejected corsets.

"Well?"she grinned up at him, knowing what she was going to do next would drive him wild.
 
''I have a midnight blue old school chopper with ghost flames. Go with that color scheme it'll bring that color out in your eyes.''

Other than using bikes for reference Eric was catching on, clothes are like paint jobs he thought. He had a sneaking suspicion that Tess, was going to ask if he'd help dress her. Not that he'd mind one little bit.
 
Tess smiled, "Okay, that wasn't so hard now was it?" she teased him.

She grabbed the hot pants and pulled them on under her robe before zipping them in the back and fluffing the pretty black fabric ruffles.

She picked up the corset, this particular one laced in the back but had no zipper or clasps anywhere else. She loosened the laces and turned her back to Eric before slipping the robe off her body and tossing it on the bed nonchalantly. She slipped the corset over her head and pulled it down over her bust with a little wiggle. She situated "the girls" where they needed to go before pulling her hair forward over one shoulder and holding the laces in the back.

She turned back to face him knowing that making it out of the bedroom without him ravaging her with kisses would be a miracle. Good thing she hadn't put on any lipstick today.

"You'll have to help me with the laces, I can't reach all of them," she gave him a helpless pleading look and her voice matched.
 
Daniel Bower
Australian lawyer
6ft, slim but athletic, dark brown hair, intelligent brown eyes, quick to smile with an acid tongue, wearing a navy suit with a crisp white shirt.


Daniel gazed out the grimy rear window of the taxi and not for the first time that night wondered where the hell this driver was taking him.

It had been a long day. Daniel had just finished presenting his client's case in an international arbitration hearing. A case that he had spent the last six months putting together a case that he didn't much care for, for a client he didn't much care for.

All he had asked the driver was "take me to the closest bar please" that was 15 minutes ago... he was beginning to think that his Australian accent had betrayed him again and that the driver was going to make the most out of this supposedly ignorant tourist.

This thought was broken by the car slowing to a halt. Daniel peered out the window at the unremarkable surroundings. "That place on the left buddy, she don't look much from the outside but you won't leave it thirsty and that is a guarantee" the driver had an earnest look on his face that Daniel felt some how reassuring and unsettling at the same time.

"Thanks" Daniel replied as he stepped out of the cab, handing over the fare and remembering American etiquette, included a generous tip.

He pushed open the door to the bar, no, tavern and surveyed the surroundings. Daniel immediately felt more relaxed, exhaling quietly, and noticing the well stocked bar thought to himself that at least the driver had been right about not leaving thirsty.

He approached the bar and smiled politely at the girls serving.

"What can I get you?" a sultry voice offered?

"Hendricks gin and tonic...with a wedge of cucumber, thanks" Daniel replied. Knowing while not the manliest drink in the world it was damn near the most refreshing...
 
Alexa smiled at the young man who walked in and ordered a gin and tonic with a cucumber wedge. "Alright, hun, I'll get that in for you," she said as she walked over to the bar. "Rex? Hendrick's gin and tonic, cucumber wedge."
 
Back
Top