Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
WOW! Now I guess I've got SOMETHING to do for a LONG while...

Excuse me while I step away to a quiet place...

:rose: Vin

:D :D

I believe men like to use their fist rather than fingers, obviously. So, happy hand job Vinsanity. Wish I could be with you to give you a helping hand and perhaps a nice warm throat ?? ;)
:kiss:

Hi Sienna... Just dropping in before dinner. I hope that you're well :).

See you around Sus my love :) :kiss:

deviantart_esempio_costiga.jpg

As you probably know, I :heart: Floyd... though what about some earlier ones such as Arnold Layne, See Emily Play, Interstellar Overdrive, A Saucerful Of Secrets? ;)

And good evening Sienna :kiss:

Hi Arnold :) :kiss: ... welcome

Those you mentioned will probably be added to an updated post. Thank you :)

I have noted their titles ;)

Well, it had to happen sometime and I hate it...

Tomorrow, I go to my local hairdressing salon for the BIG ONE... the wax job. Pubes, legs and anywhere else she finds them. That includes the usual eyebrow depilation to reduce them to a more managable shape.

To be honest, I hate this more than a visit to my dentist, which I have gotten used to over the past five years.

So, think of me out there, suffering the pain and of course not so humiliating baring of all. Good job I trust her. Infact, to be honest, she's quite sexy so I don't mind that part of it.

;)

:kiss::rose:

Roger Waters came to Minneapolis last Spring and I was a stagehand on the local union call. I actually built "The Wall". Kind of a buzz kill to discover that it's actually fire treated cardboard.

Hi cunniligual2 :) :kiss: Welcome ;)

That blonde in the glasses is stellar. Top-notch taste.

:D:D

That blonde in the glasses happens to be me and my name is Sienna... not Stella :)

Hi by the way :kiss:

Does anyone who visits this thread have an active You Tube account??

Let me know... pleeeeeeeeease...

=================================================
Favim.com-26100.jpg

=================================================
coolasmacks

How is your evening going :)?

My night shift you mean? :D ... Just starting to get quiet atlast so I can continue putting my database together with some nice chillin' music and hopefully the odd post on here.

I can now strip off and relax and I might even go totally nude tonight while I work... my toys are handy if I need them by the way ;)

My night shift you mean? :D ... Just starting to get quiet atlast so I can continue putting my database together with some nice chillin' music and hopefully the odd post on here.

I can now strip off and relax and I might even go totally nude tonight while I work... my toys are handy if I need them by the way ;)

I always forget how deep into the night you go :).

Well, if you're going to be totally nude, so much for me winding down before going to sleep ;):kiss:.

I always forget how deep into the night you go :).

Well, if you're going to be totally nude, so much for me winding down before going to sleep ;):kiss:.

I thought the sight or shall we say thoughts of me being naked would help you to relax ;) Just imagine what we could be doing and do the obvious exercises Sus. That should really chill you out :)

I thought the sight or shall we say thoughts of me being naked would help you to relax ;) Just imagine what we could be doing and do the obvious exercises Sus. That should really chill you out :)

Let's put it this way, the thoughts of you being naked certainly have a very desirable effect ;).

Let's put it this way, the thoughts of you being naked certainly have a very desirable effect ;).

Perhaps the sight and thoughts of you naked might help me relax too Sus ;)

My man is already asleep with a long day ahead of him later. I caught a glimpse of him coming from the shower... Mmmm, unfortunately the thing I wanted to see active was swinging lifeless. I bet yours isn't ?;) :)

:devil:

Back