When in Rome...

blondesque

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Posts
588
Looking for a guy to help me write this story....
My Rules:
1. Don't just rush into sex...
2. No BDSM/Incest/Fetish (to an extent)
3. Make it realistic ;)


Lori fanned herself with her brochure but it still felt like she was on the surface of the sun. The hot July sun was beating down on her and despite the SPF 50, floppy sun hat, and sunglasses she could still feel her exposed skin cooking. She looked over at her friend, Amy and knew she was feeling the same way. Their other friends seemed to still be enthralled... They rolled their eyes as the tour guide started another rambling speech about the architecture and history of yet another crumbling monument. Lori loved traveling and she really loved Italy, but this trip was coming to an end and she was reaching her limit of ancient shit.

Lori and Amy decided to save up some vacation days and take a whole 3 weeks to travel Europe. However, it turned out be cheaper if more people came with them so they invited Jody and her brother Mark to join them. Mark invited his friend Joe and soon the group was cramming themselves into one bedroom flats rented across the European landscape. Joe and Mark were about 8 years younger than Lori and their constant state of drunkenness and "EuroTrip" references were starting to get old. They had only 2 more days left in Rome before heading back to their jobs and the rest of the real world.

Lori turned away from the tour group and found a shaded slab of marble ruins to sit on. She leaned back and took a long drink from her water bottle. She liked Rome for the most part...at least the water was clean and abundant. The guide droned on more and she figure she had a few more minutes to rest. Lori stretched out her long legs and admired her summer tan. She was 27 and looked no younger, no older.

A laugh emerged from the group and she could make out Joe and Mark making some gesture about another nude statue...Really? Couldn't they keep themselves in check for one day? Lori rolled her eyes and crossed her legs while taking another chug of water. She reached for her camera and started to scroll through the pictures from the last few weeks...bored, she flipped through them quickly until something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.
 
Rome

Are you still waiting for someone to take you up on your story or do you have a writing companion?
If not is there an application form to complete? Do you have a spare pen or pencil.... mine's just broke, sorry.

Laters

Spanky
 
'Hi, excuse my intrusion but would you like your picture taken?'
I laugh at your expression,
'Sorry that sounded a little pervy, would you like a picture taken of yourself in front of the monument; sometimes it adds a bit of context when you're browsing through the pictures later'
You look up at me and brush a golden lock behind a perfectly formed ear, your eyes are piercing and highlighted by your summer tan.
Looking up you see a man in his forties with cropped fair hair and blue grey eyes, about 5' 10" you'd guess and in pretty good physical shape. His tan would lead you to guess he's been in the Mediteranean area all summer.
You notice his hand is outstretched for the camera and he looks at you with a questioning look in his eyes.
 
'Um..sure. Thanks.' Lori hands her camera over to the stranger and walks towards the columns nearest to her. She turns and brushes more stray hair from her face. She takes off her sunglasses and smiles modestly at the camera. 'Just one is fine' she calls as she starts to walk back.
 
'No problems', bringing the viewfinder up to his eye I look at the statuesque blonde woman staring back at me.
'Just lift your left arm a little higher, almost as if you're leaning on the column, that's it.'
'I'm going to have to move around a little more to the right, the sun is just behind you now and I'm, er, well the sun is shining right through your dress and it's not leaving much to the imagination'
I move round and in closer, smiling to myself as I do so.
Bringing the camera up once again I frame you and quickly snap a pcture of a bright vivacious woman in her prime.
 
I blush as you tell me that my dress is see through. 'Oh God!' I start to panic and drop my sunglasses and hat on the ground. He must think I'm some ditsy idiot! I think to myself as I bend down to gather my things.
 
I step forward to help you gather your belongings noticing your blushes, I step back even quicker when you bring yourself upright almost into my arms. Your breasts graze my chest and I break into spontaneous laughter,
Our eyes meet at the same level and I look into them marvelling at their colour;
'Don't worry, I didn't see anything' I say grinning yet again.
'Are you okay?'
 
I inhale deeply as I brush against you and I can smell your subtle cologne. My eyes instantly go dark and I can't help but catch my breath.
"oh yeah, I'm fine...just a clutz!"
 
'No, no, don't worry. It's not you, it's my fault. I caught you off guard' I take a step back aware of just how close I am to you.
'Listen, I'd like to apologise, er, this isn't a pick up line. I'm off for a couple of days and my hotel is just around the corner, they do fantastic coffees. Could I interest you with one?'
 
Go to a stranger's hotel in the middle of a foreign city...I wasn't sure, but something about this guy just felt right. 'Oh, well...sure. Just wait one second.'
I rushed over to Amy "Hey, I'm just going to meet you back at the hotel. I sort of met this guy..." Amy looked over my shoulder and with just a smile and a nod she gave her BFF approval.
As I walked back towards you I studied your hard body...
"Ok, I'm free."
 
I look over your shoulder at your friend and notice her watching me, I half raise my hand in a hello fashion and smile back at you as you stride confidently back to me.
'The Minerve is just around the corner, I'm Andy by the way, pleased to meet you' I offer a handshake.
'Are you on holiday or studying in Rome?'
I guide us across the busy piazza towards an equally busy street,
'It's about 7 minutes or so'
 
'I'm Lori. I'm just here traveling with my friends.'
I walk next to you and on the crowded Rome streets I have to press into you often...and I find that I don't want the sidewalks to clear.
'So what brings you to Rome, Andy?'
 
'I'm on a working holiday, just looking after someone for a month or so'
I move in closer as the bustling crowds seem to swamp us.
'That's the hotel over there' I indicate with my head.
'Hold on, this street gets a bit manic'
I reach back and grasp your hand pulling you to the kerb along side me.
 
'Oh!' I feel you pulling me towards you and my skin gets hot at your touch. 'Thanks.' I say, much closer to you than I should be. My breasts against your arm as you pull me from danger. As we cross the street you keep your hand on my arm and I feel your protective nature. 'So, looking after someone...what does that mean?'
 
'I'm part of a personal security team, the principals' daughter is here doing a photoshoot and we’re here to make sure she’s ok'.
'There's a few of us on a rota so I'm enjoying a bit of down time, hence my visit to the Piazza.'
I pull you pack towards me as a scooter cuts us off from reaching the kerb and you stumble into my arms.
'Can't have you getting run over now can we?'
'Would you mind if I ask what perfume that is you're wearing, i'm not familiar with it, it suits you.'
We reach the kerb and I am reluctant to release you.
 
'Security...well that explains your expertise with the cross walk.' I can't help but notice how much I am enjoying being 'protected' by you.
'It's a new one from Victoria's Secret...I can't remember the name.'
 
'Well, whatever it is it suits you.'
We step in to the cool of the hotel lobby and I steer you over to the restaurant on the right.
' Just a second I'm just going to ask my friend if there's a table free.'
I stride off aware that you are watching me.
I return a few minutes later.
 
"Any Luck?" I ask pushing my sunglasses onto my head and adjusting my purse on my shoulder.
 
'There's nothing here in the main room but my friend is setting us a table on the terrace upstairs, it's a nice day and he thinks he's got the perfect table for us.'
'C'mon it's this way'
I take your hand and we make our way to the lift.
Just as we reach the lift two older couples join the queue. We step inside and move to the rear of the elevator.
 
We crowd into the small lift and I'm forced to press my back into your chest. I turn my head around to smile and make a joking grimace at the close quarters. "I'm really going to need a cafe freddo now"
 
'I'm with you on that' I quipped. In reality I would need something to cool me down. Your being this close to me makes me want to touch you. Your scent drifts across my face. I'm aware of just how close we are together. The lift stops at the third floor and two more people get in. You shuffle back into me still further. My cock starts to twitch in my trousers and I move my hips so it's not too obvious.
'Fucks sake' I murmur to myself
 
I laugh as more people try to crowd into the elevator. I'm forced tighter against you and despite your best efforts I can feel how much you're enjoying this. Finally we arrive at terrace level and break free from the tight spaces in the elevator. I follow you to our table on the terrace...I suddenly realize that I'm probably under dressed for such a nice hotel. My sundress was pretty but not as nice as all the women in their designer resort wear and sunglasses that cost more than my whole outfit. As we sit down I glance at the menu and realize that I definitely don't belong at this place. "This is a very nice place..." I murmur as I keep my eyes down.
 
Back
Top