Help finding a story I REALLY like.

tkcub00

Virgin
I was hoping someone could help me find a story that I really liked.

It was about a girl that gets caught masturbating in class (she does it all the time) and then she gets sent to a special program where she is teased and denied as punishment and "therapy."

Thanks all.

Sounds underage--and thus a story you shouldn't find on Literotica.

Not if class was college, or if she was a senior and the author got "18" out there quick enough. I wouldn't rule out it being here.

The hook is juvenile in and of itself. If it was written putting her above 18, it was just set up to cover that it's obviously an underage story--and written to appeal to those readers. If she's a high school senior, it was still written just to get around the underage rules--that it was "high school" was pushing the underage button. And you don't get sent to a counselor for this in college. By the time you get to college, you no longer have school guidance counselors for personal behavior.

Last edited:
The hook is juvenile in and of itself. If it was written putting her above 18, it was just set up to cover that it's obviously an underage story--and written to appeal to those readers.

Why is the hook juvenile? Could be college age and 18 is the rule.

And there are plenty of obvious cover ups for underage stories here that fly just fine.

Including the author who has "budding breasts" mentioned in almost every story. When do breasts "bud?" 12-14 maybe younger, but it goes by just fine. And I'm sure this one would too.

I've got more than one that takes place in "class" all 18+

As you are a person with arrested development at 14, I'm not surprised you can't see through these story set ups. :rolleyes:

As you are a person with arrested development at 14, I'm not surprised you can't see through these story set ups. :rolleyes:

Who cares one way or another? As an author you can put what you want and people will perceive what they want.

Don't sit there and pretend you don't have some stories that insinuate underage. You claimed to have done if for "period" pieces. As long as the author isn't being a dufus and going "she's 12" it passes.

And I'm sure I knew more about real life at 14 than you do now, then again, that's not really saying much.

Last edited:
As your assumptions are based on that fourteen-year-old mentality of yours, they aren't worth much. Your claim to have "been around" is laughable. You probably haven't even been as far as Chicago--and you've barely made it from a comic book store into a warehouse. :D

Besides, since you have found the real me on the Internet, you don't really need to make up "let's pretend" "assumptions" about our relative experience in life. Others who haven't found me should be able to see the comparison for themselves in our respective story files.

The relevant issue here remains. From the description given, this is either an underage story or a thinly veneered underage story. Either way, it normally wouldn't be posted at Literotica. So, I'd suggest the requester look elsewhere. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the story--just that it probably isn't here.

Last edited:
As your assumptions are based on that fourteen-year-old mentality of yours, they aren't worth much. Your claim to have "been around" is laughable. You probably haven't even been as far as Chicago--and you've barely made it from a comic book store into a warehouse. :D

Besides, since you have found the real me on the Internet, you don't really need to make up "let's pretend" "assumptions" about our relative experience in life. Others who haven't found me should be able to see the comparison for themselves in our respective story files.

The relevant issue here remains. From the description given, this is either an underage story or a thinly veneered underage story. Either way, it normally wouldn't be posted at Literotica. So, I'd suggest the requester look elsewhere. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the story--just that it probably isn't here.

Would make you feel good to think that wouldn't you? Further than Chicago? Give me a break.

And back to the job thing again, because it is so important for you to try to feel superior and you think jobs or money make some one better. Between the retail store and net I'm sure I beat your best year, plus I worked full time while doing it.

You know what work is right? Some people do it, they don;t get things given to them. I have no doubt your white collar daddy took good care of you didn't he? Bet he did. Probably even paid the bullies to leave you alone.

But to some( me included) money doesn't matter that and as you will always prove money could never buy class.

And sorry, but I still don't don't feel the need to believe some loser who finished third place in an amateur writing contest is you.

Although it would be like you as a "professional" writer to enter a contest full of hack and still not win. And I didn't "find" you by the way someone sent that to me, I have no desire to look for you. Go sit on that one.

As for our respective story files, all I'll say is people can see a difference. People like my stories. Your "professional" ass can't buy an H on a free site. And stories don't equal life experience, that's why they're stories. You can google and copy and paste any little fantasy you want to pretend you lived.

I like the one where you mention you were a swinger then asked someone what a soft swing was on a thread. Google really should be your friend in those cases, so you don't look that stupid and inexperienced.

On the topic at hand I'll go along with this as a possibility, it describes a boatload of stories here.

thinly veneered underage story.

But it could still be here, you don't know that its not and if its not it could have simply been pulled by the author. Of course I can be wrong about that as well. Only difference between us is I could admit I'm not sure, heaven forbid you admit that.

The hook is juvenile in and of itself. If it was written putting her above 18, it was just set up to cover that it's obviously an underage story--and written to appeal to those readers. If she's a high school senior, it was still written just to get around the underage rules--that it was "high school" was pushing the underage button.

There are literally hundreds of stories on this site set in high school and most of them have characters that are obviously supposed to be underage. Some go through the token 'everyone is over 18 facade', some don't even bother. In fact sometimes if you do the maths on the facts given in the story it is actually impossible that the characters are over 18 when some of the sex scenes occur. While you can feel free to argue that the rules should be looser or tighter, the fact these stories exist is indisputable.

And you don't get sent to a counselor for this in college. By the time you get to college, you no longer have school guidance counselors for personal behavior.

Maybe the author didn't know this. Maybe in their fictional college this wasn't the case. Maybe the story wasn't even set in America.

Whatever, this is a really stupid argument. The OP didn't ask for a long tedious discussion about whether the story breaks some kind of rule or not, they just asked if anyone could find it. Sorry OP, I had a quick look using the most obvious keywords but had no luck.

Last edited:
Sigh

Evidently it doesn't matter to these two... They're content to carry on with their pissing contest in every thread they can horn in on...:rolleyes:

Whatever, this is a really stupid argument. The OP didn't ask for a long tedious discussion about whether the story breaks some kind of rule or not, they just asked if anyone could find it. Sorry OP, I had a quick look using the most obvious keywords but had no luck.

The initial answer I gave is the standard one lots of us give--that it's probably not here because it looks like an underage story. Again, this is the standard answer we give to a description like this.

All the rest was Lovecraft swiftboating.

Last edited:
I was hoping someone could help me find a story that I really liked.

It was about a girl that gets caught masturbating in class (she does it all the time) and then she gets sent to a special program where she is teased and denied as punishment and "therapy."

Thanks all.

SR is right. If this is a story about someone under 18, it shouldn't be here. Was it set in high school? Did you read it on this site, do you recall? If not, you should check other sites like StoriesOnline.net.

Also, the site has a search function. If you can remember a name, or a key phrase or something, you could put that in the search. Anything unique will help narrow it down.

Don't you just get sick...

Of sr and Pennlady's holier than thou attitudes; I know I sure am.

Do you remember...

Any names from the story; they can help extensively when doing a search. Also, if you can remember a two or three word phrase that was in the story put it in quotes and try that.
As some on here have said, there is no reason to believe the story you have described was not on this site; however, just in case, here is a link to a search engine that scans most of the more popular story sites. It's also a very good search engine and may even bring the story up on Lit when Lit's own will not.
Best of luck!
http://stories.askjolene.com/index.php?l=grid&t=dark&cc=1346630781

Last edited:
Of sr and Pennlady's holier than thou attitudes; I know I sure am.

OK, I'll bite. What was "holier than thou" about the advice PennLady and I gave while you stayed silent for two days?

The policy of not posting underage stories if they can be identified is the Web site's--not either mine or PennLady's. I specifically said that it didn't bother me if it was underage.

The description does read like the story is either underage or a veneer of underage (which also can get rejected here--we just had a case of the rejection being because it was underage role play, although most posters, including the OP, weren't getting that it was rejected for that reason, not for actual underage). The story, as described is an adolescent high school set up. There are no guidance counselors to be sent to in college for personal behavior in class. This was brought out in the Virginia Tech shooter case. With the privacy laws, at the college level, the institution can't gather personal behavior problems in files or even do much about personal behavior problems when they slap them in the face.

Both PennLady and I were just trying to answer the OP's question about not finding the story--suggesting that it just isn't here.

No one else has found it here, including a Johnny-come-lately like you, have they?

Sure I can just ignore such questions and not try to help them if clowns like you will just see it as a opportunity to backbite those trying to help.

My God you are an unbelievable...

Jackass. I understand there are two types of jackasses; those who are born that way, and those who work hard for the title. I'm not sure to which of these categories you lay claim, but if it's the latter...congratulations, you have done a remarkable job.

The OP asked a question. You completely ignored the question, taking instead, the opportunity to embark your self imposed wisdom as to the rules and regulations of this site. No, you offered no help whats-so-ever and dismissed his quest for help with a derisive attitude. After that, you went on to hijack his thread while carrying on a running feud.

The fact that the story has not been found here means nothing since there is so little to go on.

Last, but not least, where the hell do you see anything about a guidance counselor in the OP's post?

sr, you're getting very fussy again; I think it's time for a diaper change.

Now, unlike you, I will not continue to use this thread as a forum exposing you for the insufferable bore that you are, so this will be my last post here.

Oh, one more thing; just for the hell of it I searched: ("high school"; masturbate; therapy; class) and came up with 53 stories; so much for stories with that theme not being found on Lit.
To the OP, I hope the information I offered helps.

Last edited:
Now, unlike you, I will not continue to use this thread as a forum exposing you for the insufferable bore that you are, so this will be my last post here.

That's wonderful to hear. Then the thread won't continue to be hijacked as a platform for personal attacking. :)

There are literally hundreds of stories on this site set in high school and most of them have characters that are obviously supposed to be underage. Some go through the token 'everyone is over 18 facade', some don't even bother. In fact sometimes if you do the maths on the facts given in the story it is actually impossible that the characters are over 18 when some of the sex scenes occur. While you can feel free to argue that the rules should be looser or tighter, the fact these stories exist is indisputable.

Maybe the author didn't know this. Maybe in their fictional college this wasn't the case. Maybe the story wasn't even set in America.

OK, I'll bite. What was "holier than thou" about the advice PennLady and I gave while you stayed silent for two days?

The policy of not posting underage stories if they can be identified is the Web site's--not either mine or PennLady's. I specifically said that it didn't bother me if it was underage.

The description does read like the story is either underage or a veneer of underage (which also can get rejected here--we just had a case of the rejection being because it was underage role play, although most posters, including the OP, weren't getting that it was rejected for that reason, not for actual underage). The story, as described is an adolescent high school set up. There are no guidance counselors to be sent to in college for personal behavior in class. This was brought out in the Virginia Tech shooter case. With the privacy laws, at the college level, the institution can't gather personal behavior problems in files or even do much about personal behavior problems when they slap them in the face.

Both PennLady and I were just trying to answer the OP's question about not finding the story--suggesting that it just isn't here.

No one else has found it here, including a Johnny-come-lately like you, have they?

Sure I can just ignore such questions and not try to help them if clowns like you will just see it as a opportunity to backbite those trying to help.

There does seem to be a lot of arguments around this subject.

Personally I really dont like anything suggesting underage and yet I love fantasies of older women who dress up in school uniform.

Mostly in my fantasies the woman is even married and simply has a fetish for dressing up and sometimes does this for someone in authority like a Head Master or Priest.

The fantasy can be very juicy even though it is plainly an outrageous fantasy.

MaryR

Back