What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
be_careful_of_these_tough_guys_640_10.jpg


NIGGER TURDKUZ seen out playin wit balls on a Sat nite
 
Fuck scholl kids from Kansas

We needa give money to MOOSEFUCKS

NIGGER TURDKUZ agrees

and

NIGGER CURRY will axe?

"HAVE YOU EVER SPOKEN WITH A MOOSE SLIME?
 
hey yo, NIGGER TURDKUZ, do you wipe your mouth after you talk shit?

just AXIN!




YOU MAD. BRO?:confused:
 
TAXES ARE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE (CONT’D): 312,000 Federal Workers Owe $3.5 Billion in Back Taxes, Up 11.5% From Prior Year.
 
the TIDES Foundation....of which John WAR CRIMINAL Kerry is part of

FUNDS COMMIES and TERRORISTS

MARK TAPSCOTT: Why Do The Koch Brothers Get All The Sunshine?



Here’s a couple of data points that bear serious thought this week by transparency advocates celebrating Sunshine Week and by everybody else who cares about protecting and preserving a free and independent press:

1,130 – Number of results for search term “Koch Brothers” on The New York Times web site.

64 – Number of results for search term “The Tides Foundation” on The New York Times web site.

For the few stray souls out there who don’t know, the Koch Brothers are Charles and David, principals of the Koch corporate conglomerate and chief bete noirs of President Obama, liberal journalists covering national politics and Citizens United obsessives everywhere.

It’s equally certain that few reading this post know anything at all about the San Francisco-based Tides Foundation, even though its roots go deep into the radical student movement of the 1960s and it has helped fund or startup virtually every significant liberal, progressive and radical cause in the years since. . . . Consider these numbers, derived from multiple searches of foundation grant databases, IRS Form 990s and other public records:

Three Koch foundations made a total of 181 grants worth $25,405,525 in 2010 (most recent available records). The one Tides Foundation made a total of 2,627 grants worth $143,529,590 in 2010.

Put otherwise, for every one grant made by a Koch foundation, Tides made more than five grants.
 
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...tle-sec-charges-over-pension-disclosures.html



Illinois Agrees to Settle SEC Charges on Pension Disclosures
By William Selway and Brian Chappatta
March 11, 2013


Illinois became the second state to settle with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over charges it misled investors about a growing shortfall in its employee pension funds as it sold $2.2 billion in bonds.

From 2005 to 2009, Illinois failed to disclose how much it was underfunding the plans, the SEC said today. The state didn’t adequately disclose cuts in its annual payments to buoy the fund, the agency said. Its pension-fund debts swelled as the state borrowed and used accounting techniques that delayed for years steps to shore up the systems, the agency said.

The SEC has been cracking down on faulty disclosure by state and local governments that borrow in the $3.7 trillion municipal-bond market. It settled a similar case with New Jersey in 2010, the first time the regulator targeted a state.

“Municipal investors are no less entitled to truthful risk disclosures than other investors,” George S. Canellos, acting director of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement, said in a statement. “Time after time, Illinois failed to inform its bond investors about the risk to its financial condition posed by the structural underfunding of its pension system.”

The state neither admitted nor denied findings in the SEC’s order and cooperated with the agency, according to a statement from Governor Pat Quinn’s Office of Management and Budget. Abdon Pallasch, an assistant budget director for Illinois, said the administration would have no further comment beyond the news release.

New Consciousness
Illinois, which according to data compiled by Bloomberg has the weakest pensions of all U.S. states, is among governments nationwide that face growing retiree burdens since the onset of the 2007 financial crisis, which saddled the systems with losses. States and localities face more than $2 trillion in unfunded public-employee retirement costs, Moody’s Investors Service said in a July report...



more...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...tle-sec-charges-over-pension-disclosures.html
 
Whenever a Breitbart blogger uses the phrase "the truth is..." you should run.

Gotta love the red herrings and straw man arguments in that steaming pile of Breitbart.

"Myth: Minimum wage workers NEVER get raises!
Trooth: 2 out of 3 minimum wage workers get a raise after 12 months on the job!"


Derrrrrrrrrrrrp!
 
AUSTERITY: Government Advertises for Nearly 2,600 New Jobs Since Sequestration. “This includes 107 new positions at the Department of Homeland Security, which has freed illegal immigrants citing budgetary constraints.” It’s all about priorities
 
The illustration that accompanies the dictionary definition of "Insanity"

It may be just a bit taller than Shaquille O'Neal but, unlike Shaq, this stack of Obamacare regulations is still growing.


The office of Senator Mitch McConnell, the GOP minority leader in the Senate, has sent out a shocking photo.

130310-obama-regulations2.jpg



This is over 20,000 pages and measures 7′ 2.5″. These are all the Obamacare regulations published in the Federal Register up through last week. Then last Friday they added another 828 pages.
 
FINANCIAL IRRESPONSIBILITY: “If you want a sense of just how massive the nation’s debt problem is, consider this: The U.S. added $226 billion in new debt in just the 35 days since President Obama missed the legal deadline to submit his budget. That’s more than the government will spend this year on education, homeland security, law enforcement, housing aid, energy and the environment, combined.”
 
They are NOT even PRETENDING anymore


Senior White House Official On Obama Meeting With GOP: “This Is A Joke” . . . “I Hope You All In The Media Are Happy Because We’re Doing It For You” …




Obviously.

Via National Journal:


He is dining with Republicans after advisers openly mocked suggestions that he do so. He is visiting Capitol Hill after telling aides that such a gesture was beneath him and the dignity of his office. And, as an ultimate indignity, he is talking to reporters. What’s gotten into President Obama?

A better question might be what has left the president – and the answer would be: Much of his political capital.

Obama’s sudden burst of public outreach coincides with a drop in his approval ratings, noted first by Democratic pollsters advising the White House last week and now surfacing in a spate of public polls. This raises the uncomfortable question: Is this schmooze-a-thon a legitimate act of humility and leadership or a cynical public display?

I can’t answer that question because I don’t pretend to know Obama’s state of mind. I can tell you that some of his advisers are no more convinced that this strategy will work than they were a few days ago.

“This is a joke. We’re wasting the president’s time and ours,” complained a senior White House official who was promised anonymity so he could speak frankly. “I hope you all (in the media) are happy because we’re doing it for you.”
 
yeah? FUCK THE 1ST AMMENDMENT

Obama’s Reported Pick To Be Next Secretary Of Labor Worked For Soros-Funded Illegal Immigrant Group, Refused To Rule Out Saudi-Style Blasphemy Laws In America…




Oh yeah, he’ll fit in perfectly with the rest of the radicals Obama employs.

Via American Thinker:


President Obama reportedly intends to nominate in-your-face radical leftist lawyer Thomas Perez as his next Secretary of Labor.

Now an assistant attorney general at the U.S. Department of Justice, Perez is a former top aide to the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) and possibly a perjurer.

Perez led the Obama administration’s assault on voter ID laws last year. As John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky report in Who’s Counting, as a member of the Montgomery County, Md., Council in 2003 he also tried to force governments to accept fraud-prone matricula consular ID cards issued by Mexican consular offices. He was a board member of Casa de Maryland, an advocacy group for illegal aliens funded by George Soros and the recently deceased Hugo Chavez.

Perez is apparently in favor of Saudi-style anti-blasphemy laws. In Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries offenders can be condemned to death merely for insulting Islam.

Amazingly, at a congressional hearing last year, Perez pointedly declined to rule out bringing such laws to the United States. At the July 27, 2012, meeting of the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on the Constitution, Perez refused to say whether he would uphold the religious speech protections in the First Amendment in the future.

“Will you tell us … that this administration’s Department of Justice will never entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion?” Congressman Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) asked four times to no avail.


Perez, like so many Obama administration officials, believes that America is a seething hotbed of “Islamophobia,” filled with ignorant racist rubes who irrationally fear the Muslim religion. He has worked with hardcore Islamist groups such as the terrorist-linked Islamic Society of North America and applauded Islamists for lobbying against airline security measures.
 
Johhny Bracket Genius Cracker SavAge says

What REGZ?

I sees no REGZ!:)

Lots of pages = lots of regz. :rolleyes:

Dummy.

Here's a reg: "All businesses must close on Wednesday"


Six words good, Shack-eel sized stack bad?

:rolleyes:

Of course, simpletons need a visual indicator.
 
Lots of pages = lots of regz. :rolleyes:

Dummy.

Here's a reg: "All businesses must close on Wednesday"


Six words good, Shack-eel sized stack bad?

:rolleyes:

Of course, simpletons need a visual indicator.

weak


even for you



when "you" cant defend

"you" ridicule:)
 
WRT Obamacare:


I would have made it a one sentence law and regulation:

"All government health programs are hereby merged and all Americans are eligible for coverage"

Done.

Must be good because it's a short stack of papers.
 
WRT Obamacare:


I would have made it a one sentence law and regulation:

"All government health programs are hereby merged and all Americans are eligible for coverage"

Done.

Must be good because it's a short stack of papers.

makes ZERO sense

as usual
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top