finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totaldominator you suggested I post them all...I can't do that, you'd get bored! But I have a few more I can share. I have to admit I got a wee bit carried away! I love my new outfit!

You are beyond sexy!! You are smokin' HOT!!!

Passtime

I was feeling sensual tonight... I laid on the floor in front of the closet mirror doors and watched as I caressed my body and enjoyed the smoothness. My favourite dildo helped finish the job as I sat against the wall, my legs open, knees up, as I slowly brought myself to climax with a steady even pace. Clenching as each bump slid in and out, I orgasmed as I watched my reflection.

Attachments

• In Front of the Mirror.jpg
    In Front of the Mirror.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3,200
Last edited:
I was feeling sensual tonight... I laid on the floor in front of the closet mirror doors and watched as I caressed my body and enjoyed the smoothness. My favourite dildo helped finished the job as I sat against the wall, my legs open but knees up, as I slowly brought myself to climax with a steady even pace. Clenching as each bump slid in and out.

Last edited:
I was feeling sensual tonight... I laid on the floor in front of the closet mirror doors and watched as I caressed my body and enjoyed the smoothness. My favourite dildo helped finish the job as I sat against the wall, my legs open but knees up, as I slowly brought myself to climax with a steady even pace. Clenching as each bump slid in and out brought me to climax as I watched my reflection.

oooh love this picture..........

sooo sexy, makes me want to join you:devil::rose::cattail:

I was feeling sensual tonight... I laid on the floor in front of the closet mirror doors and watched as I caressed my body and enjoyed the smoothness. My favourite dildo helped finish the job as I sat against the wall, my legs open, knees up, as I slowly brought myself to climax with a steady even pace. Clenching as each bump slid in and out, I orgasmed as I watched my reflection.

Your words are just as alluring as your pictures.

That is such a beautiful picture too

O dear! I shouldn't read these things at work. I need to cool down now!;)

Love it! What an amazing picture, and mind tingling post to go with it. How I wish it were me that had helped you to climax tonight.....

Yes PM an instant favorite.
Not to mention an instant hard cock for me.
Now let me go find a mirror....
;)

Simply Beautiful

The picture along with the story make this one of the most sensual pictures I have seen posted here. The luckiest guy in the world is the guy who would be lying there next you watching such an erotic moment.

You are always sensual, and I have lots of ways to make you orgasm:rose::kiss:!

You look totally spent..it must have been a quite an amazing orgasm.

'A steady even pace' has made it to the list of most erotic words ever. And that pic is worth a thousand words ;)

First that corset, then this last pic with your vibe? OMG!!! You are taking my breath away! I'm subscribed and at the edge of my seat. I want to see and hear more.

What happened next

...and then, as we lay licking your juices off the toy, we got so aroused that it lay forgotten on the floor as I fucked you :)

I wish I could have been there laying down next to you. So damn erotic.

playm0mum I can almost Imagine You .. Legs open .. sliding that Dilido between Your wet Lips :devil:

attachment.php

Lovely and Firm Breasts .. I would have :heart: to help You out :cool:

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Music and Toys

My end of the day routine.
I am enjoying the mirror these past few weeks more than the shower.

Music of choice lately is Oka and in particular the song Milk and Honey, I love to just loose myself.

It would only be more fun with extra hands...
and a tongue..
and a real toy...

xx

Attachments

• More Playtime.jpg
    More Playtime.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2,467
Last edited:

Music of choice lately is Oka and in particular the song Milk and Honey, I love to just loose myself.

and a tongue..
and a real toy...

xx

<<< Real tongue, real toy(cock)!
;)

and a tongue..
and a real toy...

xx

Extra hands? Check
Tongue? Check
"Real Toy"? Erection, CHECK!

I qualify, I'm coming over!

EDIT: And that's without seeing the picture yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back