Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Damn Kids

Hey everyone! If you read the ad before the edit, let me simply say that I've decided against the group aspect of this thread. It'd be fun, sure, but also chaotic and potentially stressful.

Mostly, I want to focus on the story between the lead vocalist and the lead guitarist in Those Damn Kids. So here's what you'd need to know, if you'd be interested:

The lead vocalist is/was (depending on who you ask) also the lead guitarist. He wrote the majority of the songs TDK plays. The bassist, Jeremy, has been his best friend through their entire lives; and Jeremy's sister, Juliet, has been sternly off limits because of the 'don't fuck my sister' pact. But little did Jeremy know that, prior to Juliet leaving for college, the his best friend and his sister were intimately involved for over a year. They didn't 'date', they kept everything secret from the world at large. But Jeremy trusted his friend enough to leave him alone with Juliet, pretty consistently, and the two found ample time to enjoy each other's company.

When she left for college, Juliet's last conversation with the lead vocalist (I hesitate to name him because likely my co-author should have that honor) didn't go so well. He had made the assumption that they'd remain connected, keep in constant contact and spend her time at home together. Juliet very quickly corrected him with an argument of "We're not actually together, remember? You don't want to betray my brother." She had acted as if it didn't bother her, to be his secret or to stomp on his heart in the same moment she revealed that she had wanted him to publicly acknowledge their relationship. The following two semesters, when she came home for holidays, she made no effort to see her former love. No doubt Jeremy would drag him around at some point or other, and Juliet would act as if nothing was wrong between them. Because, so far as Jeremy knew, nothing was.

A year later, Juliet is home for the summer. TDK has taken off pretty well, the band mates managing to get by without working traditional jobs in the meantime. They're about to leave on tour and Jeremy begs his best friend to let Juliet come with. "You taught her to play guitar, and she knows all of our songs. Nothing bad could possibly come from having another pair of tits on stage, right?" Jeremy wasn't the type to talk about females, much less his sister, in such a way. But with his best friend's willingness to indulge in every fangirl that threw themselves at him in the past months has him convinced it was the only argument that would get him anywhere. And, reluctantly, his friend ends up agreeing to the proposal. He didn't have any real reason not to.

So the story begins...
 
Last edited:
Looking for 2 Roleplayers

Looking to start a roleplay about a young couple who go to a club together and get dominated by a black stranger.

Girl - 24 years old, beautiful face, sexy body. Not innocent but reserved and certainly not a slut.

Boyfriend - 26 years old, starts off as a bit of a cocky jock, well off family. Thinks he can get everything he wants. But soon gets put in his place.

Dom - 18 years old, black, tall, well build stud. Cool calm and well spoken. Knows what he wants and always gets it. Has a strong sexual power of anyone he wants, of both sexes.

Basic Idea
They are having a good time dancing and drinking. The boyfriend goes off to get drinks/toilet and the girlfriend continues to dance and it chatted up by a handsome young black stud. She falls under his spell and can't resist him even though her boyfriend is there. The black lad is confident and dominant and soon invites himself back to the boyfriend's flat despite the boyfriend's complaints.

Direction
Happy for the story to go in any direction we take it, but would like it to contain some cuckolding that involves the boyfriend being dominated sexually as well, so you must be ok with some mild man on man (the couple orally sharing the black cock etc).


I am happy to play any of the characters, so I am looking for two others to join in. Please PM me with your preferred choice and if you have any specific ideas.
 
Hello!

I'm looking for one more lady, or even 3 more if we can work it, to join me in writing for each of the four houses in "The Eagle and the Bear". I already have one position filled.

Here is the post and the introductions to the four houses:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=885991

If you are a female interested in writing for any of the four houses please let me know and we can plan it. If you can't commit to writing at least every other day, the deal is that I will write for your house, trying my best to stay true to the way you see your character or characters developing.

PM me if interested!

Darel
 
*waves* hello everyone, I know that many people won't give me a chance since I have a virgin status, but I wanted to let people know that I am into almost anything. So if you want message me, and we can cook up something. :D


FYI I AM FEMALE AND 27 HOWEVER, WILLING TO PLAY ANY AGE WITHIN THE LEGAL LIMITS
 
Last edited:
Hi ladies,
I’d like to start a daddy/daughter SRP were daughter is a ‘closet slut’ wanting (timidly) to explore her sexuality and daddy is all too willing to help. To make things even kinkier, ‘daddy’ could actually be daughter’s, mom’s live in boyfriend. The three have an ‘open’ sexual style and all three have been sleeping together on-and-off for several weeks. Just an open and free life style. Then mom goes on a business trip and, with mom’s blessing, ‘daddy’ offers to teach daughter to be a slut by the time mom returns. Daughter should be wanting but timed and in need of some prodding by ‘daddy’. This would include some coerced exhibitionism and sex acts.
I’m looking for a lady to post with who will write posts about as long as mine and write with originality and character.
Here’s a pic of daughter after daddy and daughter went shopping at the mall.
 
Last edited:
Looking to do an RP based around an Identity Theft Blackmail sort of situation.
This RP is relatively simple, an innocent 'petite' gym going college student, receives a package in the mail. Inside it is a cell phone a shock collar and proof that of her money is 'gone' her credit cards cancelled and information changed.

The phone would ring and a voice on the other end would offer bits and pieces of her life back to her, in turn for doing embarrassing and sometimes illegal an inappropriate things (mostly exhibitionist in nature to start) while the voice on the phone gathers more blackmail against her (photo's ect...)

Its a downward spiral type story, the details are negotiable, though I'd like the girl in this to be shy (at least about show it all off) and petite (possibly the reason she doesn't like to show off)

My character will be...artfully sadistic for lack of a better word, and take more and more control whether this includes hairstyle piercing and tattoo's will be up to negotiation.

If interested please PM me and we'll talk
 
Hello all, looking to start a thread with a female for a story based on magic, adventure, suspense. With lots of twists and turns.

The story involves a magi that is part of a forgotten guild and plans to restore its name to the glory it once held. The magi seeks out a new apprentice to train in the ways of wizardary and adventure. The magi risks it all doing this, for the guild depends on this new apprentice. The magi will take the apprentice under there wing and teach them all about magic show the other guilds that they still have what it takes to be called a Magi guild.

More of the story will unfold in time with the story as it goes on. Either myself or you can play as the magi and the other will be student. What ever works with you female writers.

Please send me a PM and let me know if you wish to partake in this story.

I also still am looking for a female writer that wants to write a pery brother/gorgeous sister story.

Either story let me know.

Thanks
 
After a very hectic almost 11 months off of lit due to rl I know have some spare times on my hands *does a little geeky happy dance* so if anyone wants to play with me send me a message.

Point of interest

Incest bro/sis or maybe daddy/daughter
furrie
human/lycan
vamp/lycan
human/minotaur
dom/submissive( i am the sub)

anything with a little kink, but I will not do scat stuff.. I can't even think about liter alone write about something coming out of the poop shoot. *cringes*

Monsters
aliens
etc I have a thread somewhere with my ideas feel free to snoop around.

I write with what people give me.
 
hello all,

I am M, have done a bit of RP.

i am looking to be submissive for a change, and like the very 'standard' scenario of being seduced by the mother of my girlfriend.

I would be a 18 year old guy with no sexual experience, who has just started dating a girl who is wanting to wait to have sex. I am horny, and the mother is single and takes a shine.

Anyone interested?

I know it is not all that exciting compared to many others on here, but hey, works for me!

Any ladies interested, PM me.

x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a female co-writer to play out a scene that I just thought of. I am looking for a talented writer willing to commit to a long term role. The role is based roughly around the following:

You are the daughter (or wife) of a wealthy slave owner. You are strong and confident and have always gotten exactly what you wanted.

I am a slave. Your father (or husband) owns me. For whatever reason you decide that you want to exert your power over me sexually, turning me into your sex slave. Having grown up a slave I will be naturally submissive. I might, however, find strength and power in my new role as your play thing.

Who knows how it will end. Might the Mistress become slave to her passions? Can a slave rise to take possession of that which is forbidden? Or can the balance be maintained indefinitely?

Note: I am interested in BDSM. Please send me a writing sample in PM if you would like to play this role.
 
Last edited:
Ex-Girlfriend Extreme

Jake has had a relationship with his girlfriend for a few years, before brutally dumping her, not to mentioning cheating on her, and leaving. A few years later the couple moves on, but Jake volunteers for sexual torture and sex in an erotic science experiment that pays a vast sum of money and a career. However, Jake finds out that his Ex Girlfriend is the researcher assigned to him. . . As a result, she applies MUCH more pain and humiliation to the assignment than is needed.

Elements:
Cock and ball torture ((Including penectomy and testicle ruptured))
small penis humiliation
forced bi

Some of these are negotiable. others aren't. Big Grin

Despite this being a fetish/smut based role play, the smut revolves around a lot off PLOT.
 
Two scenarios that have been running around my head lately:

1. Sparks flying between a liberal lesbian and a conservative man.

2. I play a pair of sisters. You play a man who's desperately hoping to convince them to fulfill your lifelong fantasy.

Just sketches right now, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
 
Looking for a literate, engaging writer to play a scene I've been mulling over.

I would be curious to play with characters engaging one another with difficulty through a slight or even impossible language barrier. This could take place either in a futuristic, modern, or WWII. Doesn't matter to me. Idea is as follows:

A war is being fought between two factions/countries/what have you and is taking a toll on both sides. Your character is a soldier left for dead/or felled while across enemy lines. In the heat of battle you were mistakenly picked up and taken to the white medical tent set up on the edge of the war front.

The situation for the other side is desperate-they are losing this war and cannot expect to hold the makeshift hospital for much longer if something does not change. They don't have half the supplies they need and soldiers are being brought in faster than they can empty beds. Men are dying, the nurses and rare doctor or two are exhausted-and you are wearing a uniform jacket sure to be recognized any minute.

Enter my character, a fresh faced new comer to the hospital. Her white uniform is crisp and clean and she is quite beautiful-and also visibly horrified to realize which side you are on. For reasons unknown to you she strips your weakened body out of the jacket and hides it just before a high ranking official moves through, narrowly missing the deception.

You are spared what surely would be an execution. As the week progresses and you fade in and out of consciousness she is your chief caretaker. That crisp uniform starts to become creased and occasionally stained, her innocent face strained and stressed. They are losing ground and evacuating, but a brave few are staying behind to tend to those too weak to leave.

You're gaining your strength back and are nearly back to your full capacity when the hospital is indeed taken.

What happens next is up to you~ I would like it if your character either has some sort of power and so is able to protect his compassionate savior, or perhaps he manages to hide and they make their way out of the war torn hellhole together.

Either way it will be difficult to force her to leave-for your side of things will surely be taking prisoners and killing the enemy still present, and it seems your pretty nurse has resolved to stay til the last.

If you are interested or have a spin you'd like to propose, please contact me~ If you have another idea, please also contact me. I play attractive and fleshed out ingenues as well as fiery femme fatales. Let's have fun~
 
Seeking Female Collaborators

Hi, currently trying to start at least one more RP. I have specific ideas that I can share if asked but I'll throw out general present interests.

Cultural differences

Neighbors

Sexual awakening

Age difference: whether it be older woman with a younger man; or a young woman with an older man, I generally do not like to go above 35 for my characters though.

Some noirish type story set in present day or the past, or even the future if there is a good sci fi idea

Fantasy adventure: original idea or based on something

Science Fiction: original idea or based on something

I tend to write in the third person and do slow buildups. I try to post a few times a week, but generally not everyday. I do like detail, but I won't guarantee a multi paragraph post each time, but never post one liners.

If interested, PM me and we can try to get the ball rolling.
 
Hi everyone... I just joined the board, although I used to go quite often on the chatrooms. I'd like to start a couple of nice stories here. Let me see what kind of details I might get in...
I'm Sophia, from Switzerland, french-native speaker but doing my best on English.
I'm 20, but I got nothing against playing a different age in a story ; although nothing underage. And not too old I think as I would feel strange and probably not able to play well.
My limits are : no animals, no scat (no poo or pee), not too much pain, no blood. Ans no parents/children stuff.
I'm looking for creative and interesting scenes that may give me new ideas to spice up my own IRL private sex life.
I'm bi, so might my characters be.
I'm pretty open minded and ready to discuss many scenes in PM before opening the threads. Let me know about your ideas.
 
Hello fellow Lit members!

I've been around on Lit for a long time, and I've had numerous threads come and go throughout my time here, but I think it's time to meet some new writing partners. I'm used to having multiple threads and I absolutely thrive on writing with different people, but I've currently dropped down to two, possibly three partners.

I currently have no thread ideas, but I'm open to any and all ideas. I'm not saying that I'll like all of them, but you can always pass them by me, and I can give you my feedback! I'm not biased based upon post amount/your status here, but from past experiences, I will ask for a sample of your writing, or that you have threads I can look through before we work together.

I don't have 'rules' necessarily, but I am a HUGE grammar, punctuation, spelling, and DETAIL freak!! I loveeeeee detail, and I expect my partner to go into full detail when accompanying me in a roleplay. I'm not strict, I just put forth my best effort when I'm writing, or I won't reply if I don't feel as if it's a good post. I simply expect the same effort back from my partner.

If anybody is interested and wants to shoot me pm, my inbox is always open. I also have a link in my thread to my own home here on Lit in the lounge forum. If you want to stop by and drop me a line, I'll be awaiting your replies!

-Smiley :)
 
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on coming up with some new ideas and I'm always happy to discuss ideas with people or start from scratch to come up with something completely new together. But today I've got an idea that came to me as I was reading The Lord of the Rings. I am looking for someone who would like to play Eowyn in a story where I play Faramir and we continue their story from where it ends in The Return of the King. For those who haven't read the books, in them Faramir and Eowyn fall in love.
 
Hi everyone... I just joined the board, although I used to go quite often on the chatrooms. I'd like to start a couple of nice stories here. Let me see what kind of details I might get in...
I'm Sophia, from Switzerland, french-native speaker but doing my best on English.
I'm 20, but I got nothing against playing a different age in a story ; although nothing underage. And not too old I think as I would feel strange and probably not able to play well.
My limits are : no animals, no scat (no poo or pee), not too much pain, no blood. Ans no parents/children stuff.
I'm looking for creative and interesting scenes that may give me new ideas to spice up my own IRL private sex life.
I'm bi, so might my characters be.
I'm pretty open minded and ready to discuss many scenes in PM before opening the threads. Let me know about your ideas.

I might be delighted by something with a photographer. I do love nice and womanish and teasing clothes and lingerie. I do love to be watched and to expose myself a bit. So that's a nice fantasy of mine. It's still vague and I don't know who the photographer might be or where it might lead, how far, how deep this could go, btu if you're into it please PM me with ideas.
 
Looking for a female to play the victim of a identity loss/control RP. You can choose to play whatever you want, from an innocent high schoolgirl (18+ of course) to a married mother of 3. One day, you receive a call and a package from me that changes your life. In it, I will have laid out everything that you have ever done, all the places you have been neatly... etc, neatly compiled in a binder.

Inside, there may be things from your youth like the a favourite teddy bear that you thought you had lost, to things things from your more recent past like the first thong you bought to surprise your boyfriend. More official documents like real looking copies of your birth certificate, passport, pay stubs, bank statements will be in there as well.

Over the phone I will explain to you the situation that you are in. You have been deceived. Your life is not your own. Everything you've felt and accomplished for all these years is a lie, and has been part of my sadistic little game. And now it's time for me to bring in the pieces.

You may refuse to believe me at first, thinking this is some sort of joke. But things begin to happen around you that is beyond reasoning. You try to go shopping, but your credit card doesn't exist or rather, never existed in the first place says the guy on phone support. Your bank account suddenly dries up and says you've taken a large loan. You show up at work to blank faces, and somebody else sitting at your desk with nobody knowing who you are. Your desperate claims that you work there are taken as the ravings of a lunatic and you are unceremoniously removed from the premises by security.

Just when you're on the brink of insanity, you receive another call from me. I offer to give it all back, your money, your job... your life. But nothing in this world comes free. There is a price you have to pay to win back your identity, you must obey my orders when I give them to you. I am always watching you, and I will know if you break this promise. And you don't want to go back to how it is now do you?

PM me if interested!
 
Back on Lit fater a few months during which real life has taken me away. Might be ready for some nice RPs...
 
I haven't tried SRP in a while, the timing around my first attempt wasn't good so I never got really into it. With the summer here, I'd like to give it another shot. I love to write, and can post a few paragraphs most days. I like detailed RP, with a lot of character development and build up to the actual sex. I find writing about the growing sexual tension to be more fun than writing the sex itself.

I'm pretty open to suggestion on scenes and roles. I'm 18 and prefer to play around my own age. I like there to be a little edge to the story rather than a vanilla scene. I'm not at all into pain, but can definitely get into some rough stuff.

PM me and let me know if you have any ideas. I'd love to work together to create a scene that we will both love.

- Abby
 
Hello fellow Lit members!

I've been around on Lit for a long time, and I've had numerous threads come and go throughout my time here, but I think it's time to meet some new writing partners. I'm used to having multiple threads and I absolutely thrive on writing with different people, but I've currently dropped down to two, possibly three partners.

I currently have no thread ideas, but I'm open to any and all ideas. I'm not saying that I'll like all of them, but you can always pass them by me, and I can give you my feedback! I'm not biased based upon post amount/your status here, but from past experiences, I will ask for a sample of your writing, or that you have threads I can look through before we work together.

I don't have 'rules' necessarily, but I am a HUGE grammar, punctuation, spelling, and DETAIL freak!! I loveeeeee detail, and I expect my partner to go into full detail when accompanying me in a roleplay. I'm not strict, I just put forth my best effort when I'm writing, or I won't reply if I don't feel as if it's a good post. I simply expect the same effort back from my partner.

If anybody is interested and wants to shoot me pm, my inbox is always open. I also have a link in my thread to my own home here on Lit in the lounge forum. If you want to stop by and drop me a line, I'll be awaiting your replies!

-Smiley :)

Oh oh oh! I'm interested!

Er wait... we already have 2 threads going.

Pounces her, hugs her, licks her cheek and then walks out after the shameless bump.

P.S. This woman is an amazing writer. You are missing out if you let her slip through your fingers.
 
Oh oh oh! I'm interested!

Er wait... we already have 2 threads going.

Pounces her, hugs her, licks her cheek and then walks out after the shameless bump.

P.S. This woman is an amazing writer. You are missing out if you let her slip through your fingers.

*Gasps as she sees the post, her eyes widening as a thin blush coats her cheeks, her hand gently slapping his chest as a laugh leaves her lips*

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe that I'm just now seeing this!

Gah.

You are too sweet!

:D
 
*Gasps as she sees the post, her eyes widening as a thin blush coats her cheeks, her hand gently slapping his chest as a laugh leaves her lips*

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe that I'm just now seeing this!

Gah.

You are too sweet!

:D

-Laughs, then quickly kisses her cheek with a broad grin-

You are just now seeing it because I just posted it a little while ago. I don't frequent this thread often, but I saw your post and figured that I might as well let everyone know how amazing you are.

-Smiles- Too sweet? Nah, maybe I'm just right. ^.~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top