The Roaring Twenties

This time, though he may have started it, she led it to its finish. She was not coy this time, nor shy and retiring, her hips moving to meet his thrusts. As he explored her body, she let her hands traverse his, her fingernails lightly scoring his back as she ran them down until his buttocks filled her hands. She massaged the strong muscles there. No words were spoken, as they both understood the need for each other. Over the past couple of days, Clare had changed. Grown up. Matured. Come to terms with her twin and Jack.

But for now, she enjoyed him and being made love to. And when he finally pressed deep into her and came, she came with him, uncaring of whether the two outside the room could hear or even care what they were doing. As they finally lay in each other's arms, his kisses soft and gentle as he joked a bit. She merely smiled and kissed him, but soon the smell of bacon and eggs called to them and they quickly dressed and headed out arm in arm, Clare unaware that there was now a glow to her, a glow that was not there when she entered. George and Charlie greeted them.

"I find that I am suddenly hungry. All these people keep kidnapping me and not one of them has yet to feed me. If it were not for you guys repeatedly rescuing me, I should probably starve to death." Clare joked, knowing that only Jack knew how scared she had been, how unsure of herself she had been. Secretly, she squeezed his hand before reaching for a plate to fill.
 
Clare and Jack entered the breakfast room together, Charlie and George greeted them, neither making any mention of the moans and whimpers that had filtered down to them from the bedroom although Charlie did give Jack a very broad wink.

'I find that I am suddenly hungry. All these people keep kidnapping me and not one of them has yet to feed me. If it were not for you guys repeatedly rescuing me, I should probably starve to death.'

Clare joked, squeezing Jack's hand as she stretched out a plate to fill with her breakfast.

"So what is the plan for today? I assume you two have discussed it" Jack asked through a mouthful of bacon.

"Well if it's all the same to you I am going to call in a couple of favours to try an find out how that damned microfilm got into Cora's hands and who exactly is trying to get hold of it"
Charlie spelt out his plans for the day.

"What about you George?" Jack enquired.

"Me? I'll be in my workshop all day, I'm going to try to replicate the microfilm with a few minor but delicate adjustments so if anyone gets their hands on it it will be quite sometime before they realise that it's useless.

"Good man, excellent idea, Clare doesn't really feel up to doing anything today so I shall stay here and keep an eye on her."

As he spoke he lifted his eyebrows to Clare to indicate upstairs, she tried to suppress a giggle as Charlie commented,

"Some people have all the luck."

Thirty minutes later they were alone and Jack held Clare in his arms

"Last night Clare I did something unforgivable but you forgave me now I am not going to push my luck twice so can I take you upstairs and fuck you again?"
 
Clare sat and ate, listening to the men talk. She was hungry - apparently sex made her so. Her thoughts she kept to herself as she nibbled on the bacon. Luckily the guys did not mention any noises that may have emanated from the room where she and Jack were. A crumpet and jam and bacon. She really wasn't one for eggs but she kept mum on the whole thing. Meanwhile what George and Charlie told of their plans made perfect sense. She kept silent, knowing when to speak and when to keep quiet.

Good man, excellent idea, Clare doesn't really feel up to doing anything today so I shall stay here and keep an eye on her.

She almost choked on her crumpet as Jack said that. When she glanced at him, the guy was motioning with his eyebrows that they were to go upstairs. If there had been any doubt as to what they had been up to, this cleared any questions. She pursed her lips, trying to stop the laughter that threaten to bubble forth from them. Charlie spoke dryly.

Some people have all the luck.

Suddenly, breakfast seemed to take extraordinarily long. And though neither Charlie or George said anything else about it, she knew that it was in their thoughts. And she could swear that her face was a bright crimson color.

Eventually the two headed off, busy with their own projects, Jack took her in his arms, speaking low and serious.

Last night Clare I did something unforgivable but you forgave me now I am not going to push my luck twice so can I take you upstairs and fuck you again?

Pulling back to look at him, she took his hand and led him back up the stairs. Once inside the bedroom, she closed the door and slid into his arms.

"Jack, just what am I going to do with you?" She gave a little laugh as her arms wrapped around his neck. "I somehow suspect that your little subterfuge fooled no one."
 
Jack had guessed that the others knew all about him and Clare but thankfully refrained from making any comment. It seemed an age before George and Charlie went off to their respective tasks and they were finally alone for what promised to be the most part of the day. Clare didn't answer his question but instead took his hand and led him up the stairs. As Jack followed he couldn't keep his eyes of Clare's seductively wiggling bottom, once in the bedroom she slid into his arms and leaned back with a smile.

'Jack, just what am I going to do with you?'

She gave a little laugh as her arms went around his neck and he bent his head to kiss her upturned face and nibbled along her jawline to finally suck on one of her earlobes. When he was satisfied he murmured mysteriously into her ear.

"You can do whatever you wish with me my love but if I were you I would be more concerned with what I am going to do to you."

They were both fully dressed and Jack became stern.

"Over there little girl and show the naughty man what you are made of unless you prefer a spanking for being a naughty, disobedient girl."

His tone was stern but the smile on his face belied him.
Clare stayed where she was so Jack picked her up and carried her to the bed where he bent her over at the waist so she was supported on her elbows. Clare's dress was stretched tight over her little dumpling cheeks and Jack smoothed his hands over them cupping and squeezing them in turn. He lifted the hem of her skirt and placed it on her lower back now her long stockinged legs were on show where they ended led the eye to an expanse of flawless creamy white thigh.

"Oh my, Clare you have such a beautiful bottom."Jack groaned, his hands kneading the cool white flesh of her thighs. Covering her bottom were the only panties she owned and Jack made it abundantly clear that he didn't like them,

"These panties will never do, they will have to come off" and off they came, by now he could see that Clare was wet and aroused but still he continued to tease her, kneeling behind her and kissing softly up one leg and down the other and back up again. He kissed the little cute dimples in her cheeks and then without warning two sharp slaps, one to each cheek. They were not meant to hurt nor did they but brought a very pale pink blush to each cheek.
Carefully Jack replaced the hem of Clare's dress to its former position but left off the panties he disliked so much.

"You have been chastised now are you ready to show the naughty, dirty man what else you are hiding?"
His face wreathed in smiles as he helped her to her feet.
 
Jack's voice was deep in her ear.

You can do whatever you wish with me my love but if I were you I would be more concerned with what I am going to do to you. Over there little girl and show the naughty man what you are made of unless you prefer a spanking for being a naughty, disobedient girl.

She was a bit surprised at what he was saying, not quite sure what he was expecting. But the smile on his face told her that this was part of the game. So she just stood there looking at him.

He didn't seem mad, or angry as he crossed over to her. She was swept up in his arms and carried over to the bed. She expected to be dropped on the bed, or even placed on the bed. Instead, he stood her up beside the bed, turned her to face it and bent her over so her elbows rested on it and her ass sticking out. Strong hands ran along her ass before she felt her dress skirt flipped up exposing her stocking topped thighs and knickers covering her ass.

Oh my, Clare you have such a beautiful bottom. These panties will never do, they will have to come off

And before she could object, if she would object, he slid them down her legs. Her legs were teased with kisses until he reached her ass, giving each cheek a peck. Suddenly, he spanked her twice and she couldn't help the squeal that escaped her lips. Just as quickly, the hem of her dress was put back in place, albeit the missing panties.

You have been chastised now are you ready to show the naughty, dirty man what else you are hiding?

"Yes sir." She gave a little smile and crossed to stand before him. Looking properly chastised, Clare reached around and tried to undo the dress. Stopping and feigning unable to reach it, she crossed back to stand right in front of him and turned her back to him.

"If you please? I can't reach it." They both knew it to be a lie, but he smiled and played along with her. Once she was unfastened, he swatted her butt, chuckling, and she laughed and crossed back to the place across the room. Her creamy back was revealed in the opening of the dress and, looking back over her shoulder at him, she dropped first the right, and then the left shoulder strap of the dress. Unencumbered, the dress, aided by gravity, slid to the floor. He was given a view of pale buttocks tinged with pink handprints, and stockinged legs.

She slowly turned, heavy breast tipped with rosy brown nipples and pubic curls hiding her sex.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" She hid a smile and managed a blush.
 
Jack was determined to make the most of their time together without interruption. He had already discovered that once Clare let herself go she was a deeply sensual woman, wild and uninhibited and he wanted more of it, so he decided to play and tease her, keeping her uncertain as to what to expect except the certain knowledge that at some point she would be soundly fucked. It was a good start as Clare played along with his charade with him as a nasty dirty man and Clare as the sweet innocent girl being seduced. She hadn't objected to mild corporal punishment and even seemed to enjoy it to a degree, maybe he would find out how much over time.
For now she was being coy and asked him to help her with the fastenings on her dress claiming she couldn't reach, which they both knew to be a fib. as he helped her with the fastenings their eyes met and Jack saw a smouldering fire in her eyes and he grinned lewdly at her. He took a swat at her ass as she laughed and returned to her position by the bed the dress hanging loosely on her shoulders just revealing the graceful pale curve of her back and the tops of her cute round buttocks.
She glanced over her shoulder and seductively slid the strap off her right shoulder. Jack gasped and stared open mouthed at the sheer sensuality of it, but she wasn't finished yet, She looked over her left shoulder and with her little pink tongue she teased the strap off her left shoulder. For just a few seconds the dress hung there then began to slither down her body. Slowly and tantalizingly it revealed her buttocks still a pale pink from earlier and then her creamy thighs and the tops of her stockings then it fell in a rush, leaving her naked except for her stockings.

She stepped out of the dress puddled at her feet and slowly turned to face him her breasts full and heavy, rising and falling quickly with her breathing, each breast was tipped with a mix of dark rose and brown nipples each one standing proud, hard and erect. her mound was a fiery red mass of pubic hair that matched her curly head of hair exactly.

' Is this what you wanted to see?'

She asked in a little girl voice, blushing like a virgin baring herself to a man for the very first time.

Jack pulled himself together quickly, it was all he could do to prevent himself from rushing over and ravishing her.

"YES, thank you it's good to see that you are a natural redhead"

That was all he could think of to say until he collected his thoughts

"You are a good little girl Clare but the dirty man wants you to do something naughty, just for him, no one will know.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just put your fingers between your legs and stir the little pink hole then come over to me and we'll lick them together,,,,,,,,,,,, see it's not too naughty for a good girl like you is it?"
 
YES, thank you it's good to see that you are a natural redhead. You are a good little girl Clare but the dirty man wants you to do something naughty, just for him, no one will know.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just put your fingers between your legs and stir the little pink hole then come over to me and we'll lick them together,,,,,,,,,,,, see it's not too naughty for a good girl like you is it?

Clare continued on with their game, playing the innocent.

"If that is what you want, sire." She gave a little bob, looking shy. She took her index and middle fingers and crossed then before using her other hand to spread those puffy lips to reveal the glistening prize. She rubbed the crossed fingers along the outside of her slit, against that little nub that grew as she rubbed it. Slowly as she slid back, her fingers curved and slid into that wet hole, bringing a blush to Clare's cheeks as she stirred and pumped. Not only were her fingers getting wet, but her juices were starting to run in rivulets down her hand, gathering in her palm and dripping off of her wrist.

When she finally pulled them out and held them aloft, he could see even at his distance, that they were truly coated in her creamy goodness.

Walking towards him with her hand extended, she shyly asked, "is this what you wanted?"
 
It was no surprise that Clare did not baulk at his request, in fact she seemed to relish it, opening herself with one hand and dipping her fingers into her pink glistening pussy her juices flowing freely over her hands and trickling down her inner thighs and soaking the tops of her stockings. As she dipped her fingers inside herself he noticed her find her pleasure button and tease it from its hood.

Finally she held her hand aloft, gleaming and dripping with her creamy goodness she walked towards him with her arm outstretched and her nylons whispered seductively as they brushed together.

'is this what you wanted?"

"I like good obedient little girls, you just continue giving me what I want and you'll get a nice reward."

Jack held her wrist and some of her cream ran over his fingers, gently he pulled her hand to his lips and licked and sucked on her fingers, taking them one at a time deep into his mouth letting his tongue clean each one in turn. He pulled her a little closer and teased her hard proud nipples with his tongue depositing some of Clare's cream on each nipple then kissing her and squeezing more of her cream into her mouth.

"I must say there is nothing quite like the taste of innocence , the difference between before and after is quite remarkable. this is why you are tasting your innocence now, you want me to take your innocence from you don't you? You crave being a naughty girl, I can tell you want to be naughty and dirty and have fun, first though there is one more thing for you to do for me. "

Jack was as hard as Big Ben and wanted to just fuck Clare into next week but he kept control of himself and sat on the edge of the bed and lifted one of Clare's legs and placed her foot on his bulging groin,

"All you have to do is remove both stockings without making me cum, think you can manage it?"
 
I like good obedient little girls, you just continue giving me what I want and you'll get a nice reward."

It was seductively sexy the way he took hold of her wrist, pulling her close so that he could lick her fingers clean. Sucking each finger into his mouth, his tongue wrapping around each digit. He pulled her yet closer and sucked each nipple before closer still, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her mouth. The taste of sex was heavy on the kiss.

I must say there is nothing quite like the taste of innocence , the difference between before and after is quite remarkable. this is why you are tasting your innocence now, you want me to take your innocence from you don't you? You crave being a naughty girl, I can tell you want to be naughty and dirty and have fun, first though there is one more thing for you to do for me.

She found herself wanting him, wanting him to take her. But he sat on the edge of the bed and lifted her leg. She could see the bulge in his pants and was surprised when he placed her foot on it.

All you have to do is remove both stockings without making me cum, think you can manage it?

"Oh, but sir, I don't know if I could do that. But I'll try."

She grinned as her toes lightly gripped the straining bulge beneath her foot. With a shy smile, she slowly rolled down her hose on the first leg. As she finished, she lifted her foot off and switched legs, placing the other foot on that same bulge, again gripping that bulge with her toes.

"Sir, could you help me roll down my hose?"

She tried looking helpless without grinning, which was a bit hard.
 
Jack chuckled to himself as he saw Clare was struggling to carry on with his charade, there was a burning lust in her eyes although she did manage to roll the silk hose down her first leg gripping his manhood with her toes through his trousers, doing her very best not to toss him off with her foot. Her second leg proved more difficult as her pussy began oozing her arousal as her foot took a mind of its own and her silk clad toes slid slowly and seductively along his length. Clare placed her hands on his shoulders and begged him with great sincerity,

' Sir, could you help me roll down my hose?'

Jack saw how much Clare was struggling , trying to appear the helpless good little girl but not to grin.

"Surely a good little girl should not need help with such a simple task but perhaps if you had an incentive?"

Jack grasped Clare's pale but sturdy thigh between both of his big hands and slid them from mid thigh to her dripping labia and flicked her hard clit nub with his thumb then down to mid thigh again breathing deeply taking in the heady aroma of her arousal,

"Complete your task my good little girl or there will be no reward unless you regard a spanking as a reward."

Jack had made his play it was now up to Clare as to which path she took. did she want his cock so desperately or would she go for the added bonus of a spanking?
 
Surely a good little girl should not need help with such a simple task but perhaps if you had an incentive?

She bit her lip as his hands clasped her thigh, sliding up to tickle her sex with his thumb before back to her thigh. A gasp escaped her as her nipples hardened at his actions.

Complete your task my good little girl or there will be no reward unless you regard a spanking as a reward.

She blushed and hung her head, as she rolled down her hose and lifted her foot from his groin. Bending over, she placed a kiss upon the lips that smiled up at her, a whisper against them

"I do believe that the ball is in your court, as the Americans say." She had a bemused look on her face.
 
Jack had Clare just where he wanted her, undecided as to whether she should submit to another spanking or lead him on into making love to her. Eventually she blushed and finished rolling down her hose as he crooked his fingers inside her and caressed her very sensitive g-spot. She stood on both legs again then bent down to brush his lips with a kiss. As she bent her heavy breasts hung down and swayed tantalizingly side to side, smirking he caught a hard brown nipple between two fingers and pulled on it, elongating it and her breast before releasing it and laughing out loud as it sprang back into place with the nipple quivering at the tip.
"We both know what happens next my naughty little girl but it is only polite for you to ask and say please.?"
 
It was amazing how after only a couple of days, Jack knew how to press all her buttons, even buttons she didn't know that she had. Was she that much like her sister? She closed her eyes. She didn't want to go there. At least not right now.

His fingertip nudged that special spot inside of her and as she bent to kiss him, he gave a tug on her nipple. She bit her lip as he let it go.

We both know what happens next my naughty little girl but it is only polite for you to ask and say please.?

Her arms slipped around his neck and she rubbed her cheek against his - a light stubble gave a soft scratch to her skin. His finger curled inside her again as her breath caught in her chest. She gave a little purr, leaning in until her lips brushed against his ear. Her voice was breathy and needy - a new sound for him to hear from Clare. It was new for her too.

"Please."
 
Jack knew what Clare was asking for but he was enjoying this too much to stop teasing her just yet, he could feel from the trickling flow over his fingers and down his wrist that she was close to cumming but he wanted her to tell him exactly what she needed,

"Please what? my naughty little girl. What is it that you want? I am not a mind reader."

He placed a kiss in her navel, twisting his hot wet tongue in her soft dimple. Pumping his fingers slowly and seductively inside her twitching, desperate, needy haven.
He freed his impressive manhood from his trousers and flexed it to twitch against the top of her inner thigh.

Don't be shy little one, is it this that you crave? Then just ask, be clear as to what it is that you want."
 
Last edited:
Please what my naughty little girl? What is it that you want? I am not a mindreader

His fingers inside of her were driving her crazy but she craved to have his cock thrusting up inside her even more. She watched him release it from his trousers and it twitched against her thigh.

Don't be shy little one, is it this that you crave? Then just ask, be clear as to what it is that you want.

'Well, you never needed it spelled out before. As I recall, I used to have to tone you down a bit.' That was what she thought, but she played along with his game.

In her best little girl voice, she looked at him bashfully told him, "would you please fuck me with your great big cock? Please?"
 
When Clare all but begged him to fuck her Jack chuckled inwardly, that Clare was in a playful mood was not lost on him and he teased her remorselessly with his fingers strumming over her hard slick clit, sliding two fingers either side of it and nipping it until she thrust her hips to him, desperate to entice him to impale her on his pulsing rampant manhood.

"You are a very naughty girl Clare, good girls do not not plead to be fucked into oblivion, they wait with bated breath for that first touch on their poor needy sex and accept it with gratitude, are you so needy that you cannot wait?"

He then grasped her waist and lifted her poised over his upright manhood and lowered her down slowly, parting her wet pink slit and sliding gently inside her, a gasp of pleasure escaping his lips as Clare's warmth enveloped his tool and sucked him in, squelching softly. Once he was fully inside her he pushed her down as he thrust his hips up, the tip of his cock head breaching the entrance to her womb.
His tongue flicked over her hard pebbled nipples and he moved into a steady seductive rhythm that had them both panting with lust and desire.

Does my naughty little girl enjoy the pleasure of my mighty cock?"

He whispered in her ear as he deposited his creamy seed inside her and kissed her soft succulent lips with a loving passion.
 
Jack was certainly in a teasing mood, making her beg for what he had so willingly thrusted at her, or rather in her, only a few days ago. When she began to despair of him ever doing the deed, he said, "You are a very naughty girl Clare, good girls do not not plead to be fucked into oblivion, they wait with bated breath for that first touch on their poor needy sex and accept it with gratitude, are you so needy that you cannot wait?

She shook her head and, perhaps taking pity upon her or perhaps it was his own needs, he lifted her by her waist and impaled her on his hard manhood and a gasp left her as she shuddered from the pain and pleasure of it.

His lips could not stay away from her breast, teasing the nipple till he had her her panting, her fingertips digging into his shoulders as she held onto him. He repeatedly lifted her, sliding his cock out of her moist heat to drop her back on it, the squelching sound getting louder and faster until she felt him thrust deep into her, warmth spreading through her as his seed filled her.

Does my naughty little girl enjoy the pleasure of my mighty cock?

"Oh, yessssss!" She whispered back as she melted against him and kissed him back.
 
Jack held Clare tightly to him as his seed filled her hot excited sex and she squeezed his cock with an all consuming passion, her own juices flowing over his thick rigid manhood.

I think we both needed that my love." His voice husky with emotion, demonstrating his love for her. He pulled her in tight to him, their bodies hot against each other. He moved her heaving breasts so that her hard tips pressed into his chest and his hands cupped her plump round rear, his cock still submerged deep inside her.

If I had someone to bring us food and drink I think I could stay here forever." mumbling into her neck. His hands caressed the curves of her shapely cheeks and a thumb slipped into her crack and teased her crinkled star, circling the rim until it began to open and his thumb slid inside her to his knuckle, slowly he rotated his wrist opening her up until she pressed her rear to him.

We had best make the best use of our time sweetheart, our opportunities may be limited until this business is done with."

He rolled her off him onto her front and lifted her rear so he could mount her, he spread her legs so she was fully exposed and using his cum covered cock head to lubricate her waiting hole. When she was wet and slick he mounted her, using her breasts to balance himself, he fucked her ass tenderly, giving her time to accommodate his throbbing shaft.
 
I think we both needed that my love.

She nodded mutely, and when he held her tightly in his arms, she didn't want him to let her go, his cock still deep inside her. She heard his voice in her ear.

If I had someone to bring us food and drink I think I could stay here forever.

She felt his thumb run down the crack of her ass and rub against her anus, and as she began to relax with him, his thumb slipped inside. She was surprised that it didn't hurt, but just felt strange, and because it was Jack, she accepted it.

We had best make the best use of our time sweetheart, our opportunities may be limited until this business is done with.

She let him place her on the bed, her rear presented to him with her legs spread. He carefully made sure that she was well lubricated before he slid his cock in, carefully fucking her ass.

She was a bit apprehensive at first, but he was careful and soon Clare was leaning back against him.
 
Jack accepted that anal sex was a new experience for Clare and took his time to prepare her tight brown rosebud, carefully lubricating her outer rim so that he would not need to force his way inside her but that she would celebrate it and accept him with the same enthusiasm as she did the conventional way. His hands stroked and caressed her body from head to toe leaving no part of her not wanting him. The moment to take her anal virginity came as she squirmed under him, panting heavily as he slid the mushroom head against her rim, he spoke to her calmly telling her to relax, thankfully she heeded his words and he was able to push half of his length inside her before she tensed again, his hands found her heavy breasts hanging down and after a few seconds he pushed again and filled her virgin rear.
He began a very slow motion of in and out, it was not long before Clare responded pushing her hips to him as he thrust into her. All the time he distracted her from any pain by pleasuring her breasts and nipples, whispering encouragement in her ear. Inevitably he climaxed inside her and lay on top of her allowing his cock to dribble inside her."
"Well my naughty little girl, I do hope that you found that pleasurable."


Jack left his cock to soften inside Clare's recently breached rear getting his breath back and breathing deeply of her musky arousal.

"Would you care to bathe with me love or shall we play a little longer? We do have several hours yet to pass the time."
 
Last edited:
Jack spooned her in his arms, his cock slowly softening in her ass.

Well my naughty little girl, I do hope that you found that pleasurable.

She nodded. "Uh huh. Does that make me naughty?" His breathing was heavy in her ear.

Would you care to bathe with me love or shall we play a little longer? We do have several hours yet to pass the time.

"What would I really want? A bath and a nap while being held in your arms." She was finding that one of her favorite things was to just be held in his arms, to hear his breath, smell that certain smell that was his alone. She could spend hours feeling safe as he held her. And with everything that had recently been happening to her, feeling safe and loved was tops on her want list.
 
'What would I really want? A bath and a nap while being held in your arms.'

Jack's heart beat faster at Clare's reply, she wanted the exact same things as him, so he scrambled off the bed and stood tall at the side of the bed his manhood in full view, even in its unaroused state he knew it was impressive. His gaze swept over Clare's gorgeous body as she lay unashamedly open to him.

"Stay right there gorgeous, I'll fill our bath then I'll be back for you" His voice husky with desire and promise of more than a simple washing of her body.

Jack began to fill the bath with hot water and searched for something other than the foul carbolic soap that George seemed to favour. At the back of a cupboard he found some bath salts that smelled of Lavender, so he emptied them into the water. For a brief moment he was reminded of Cora and realized that it was probably her bath salts he was using, He felt a stab of jealousy as he thought of George and Cora frolicking together in the self same bath, Cora had cheated on him here. Then reason took over, wasn't she cheating on George when she was with him, wasn't she cheating and lying to Clare by deceiving him? Cora had lied or cheated someone her whole life, now she was dead, he couldn't let her win again.
The fragrant Lavender scent filled the bathroom and when the bath was full he turned off the taps (or faucet as George would have called it).

"Come on you naughty little girl let's get you cleaned up, you can be naughty but there is no reason for you to be a dirty dirty girl."

He bent over and slipped his arms under her and lifted her and carried her into the bathroom,

"What's it to be, play first or wash and then play? I would suggest we play first then when we have bathed afterwards you can have that nap you were so eager for."

Jack stood Clare in the bath and lifted one long slender leg to his lips and kissed along the inside of her calf , her knees and then kissed and licked her inner thigh and teased her puffy pink lips with his tongue before plunging his thick wet tongue inside her, tasting her wetness and muttering his approval,

"MMMMM Very tasty, I had no idea that a naughty little girl could taste so good."

Jack lowered her leg then offered his own muscled hairy leg to her with a cheeky grin.

"Your turn I believe."
 
Last edited:
He shot out of bed, standing to the side like some Greek god, a smile on his face as his eyes rove over her body.

Stay right there gorgeous, I'll fill our bath then I'll be back for you

She wondered just what he had planned. He sure seemed awfully excited about all this. Off he went into the bathroom and she heard the water running. She was looking forward to this. Him sitting in the tub with her resting between his legs , leaning back against him.

She finally heard him turn off the water as he called out to her.

Come on you naughty little girl let's get you cleaned up, you can be naughty but there is no reason for you to be a dirty dirty girl.

He scooped her up as if she weighed nothing, carrying her into the bathroom. The scent of lavender filled the room, the humidity from the hot water heating her.

What's it to be, play first or wash and then play? I would suggest we play first then when we have bathed afterwards you can have that nap you were so eager for.

He stood her in the bath, lifting one of her legs and kissing it - his lips running up the inside of it. Always heading upward until he reached that soft skin between her thighs. She gave a soft gasp as his tongue swiped at her wet slit before he plunged it inside that hole and tasted her. He pulled it out and grinned his approval.

MMMMM Very tasty, I had no idea that a naughty little girl could taste so good.

Lowering her leg, he stood before her, grinning.

Your turn I believe.

She raised an eyebrow, a devious smile playing across her lips. She kneeled in the hot water and wrapped her fingers around his butt cheeks, fingertips dipping into that dark crack as she pulled him closer to the tub. She saw surprise flash across his face.

"Well, if I'm naughty..." She left the rest of the sentence to his imagination. Her fingertips reached down into that moist darkness until they found his puckered star. As she stroked it, she watched his cock begin to rise.

"Such a dirty man." She could smell her ass on his cock. While one hand continued to play with his asshole, her other hand let go of his buttock and dipped in the hot, fragrant water. She quickly cleaned off his cock.

"Call it a quirk of mine." Once she could no longer smell her ass on it, she lifted his cock and gently licked his sac. Her other finger pressed against his anus as she slid his cock deep in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. The taste of lavender filled her mouth.

As she pulled it out of her mouth. The hand playing with his asshole stopped, giving his butt a friendly swat.

"You taste good too. Now for that bath." She stood up, waiting for him to climb in and sit so she could nestle back against him.
 
Jack settled into the bath breathing in the relaxing lavender fragrance and Clare settled between his legs. His ass still tingled from Clare's inquisitive probing and he wondered where she had got the idea that he might enjoy it, her probing had all the signs of inexperience but he enjoyed the fact that she was prepared to try something new without any encouragement from him. His arms wrapped around her her breasts filled his hands as she leaned back against him, her body soft and warm in his arms.

"Just out of curiosity Clare, what gave you the idea that I might enjoy your fingers in my arse? It is not what I would have expected of you considering your sexual inexperience. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it immensely and with practice I am sure I will be looking forward to more of it. "

He nibbled on her earlobe and pushed his wet tongue in her ear making her squirm and giggle. He could almost hear her mind working out what to tell him when the telephone rang, he was tempted to ignore it but then thought that it might be important so he cursed and got up out of the bath. He wagged a finger sternly at Clare,

"Stay there, we have unfinished business."

Jack padded, naked, to the telephone, "Good morning, Mr McCarthy's residence, who is calling please?"

The voice that answered sent a shiver down his spine, it was deep and full of venom,

"I don't recognize your voice but I'm guessing you are one of the amateurs who has been playing games with my sister, Lady Clarkson, well the game is over, I want my property back that that slut Cora stole from me."

"Hang on a minute, you say Lady is your sister I suppose you're going to tell me you're LORD Clarkson?"

"That's right I am Lord Clarkson, that bitch Cora never did catch on that it was my name rather than a title, as soon as she heard someone call me Lord she was all over me."

"What a screwed up family you must be, now what do you want? I have a nice hot bath waiting for me along with a beautiful woman."

"AAAHH YES, the beautiful Clare, I have heard all about her and how much she is like Cora although with far more sense, I give you fair warning, she is not safe until I have the microfilm, MY microfilm, that rubbish you gave to Lady has only delayed the inevitable, Clare can look forward to having her pretty face altered for good,
think about it, I'll call you back later.
"

The line went dead and Jack's face was ashen. When he went back to Clare she was in position to play but he could only say,

"Get dressed Clare, you're leaving London, it's not safe for you here."
 
This was heaven. Sitting in this bathtub in the arms of the man she loved. She was a bit apprehensive, hoping that what she had not gone too far, and his question made her bite her lip as his arms held her, his hands full of her breast.

Just out of curiosity Clare, what gave you the idea that I might enjoy your fingers in my arse? It is not what I would have expected of you considering your sexual inexperience. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it immensely and with practice I am sure I will be looking forward to more of it.

She sat there wondering just how to answer him. Not that it was really anything quite so scandalous. Well, maybe just a little bit scandalous. He was busy nibbling on her ear, and kissing her neck, and she couldn't help but giggle at his antics.

The phone rang and interrupted their play. She could tell that he really didn't want to answer it but perhaps it was important.

Stay there, we have unfinished business.

She grinned as she watched him go to answer the phone, dripping water as his cute little buns wiggled. She smiled at the thought of just how far they had come from two years ago when Cora was alive. Cora, who had caused so much trouble in her own way. Even when they were kids, Cora was the one that made trouble for her. Cora would do something bad and Clare would get in trouble.

She heard him heading back to her. Laughingly, she tried striking a seductive pose but the smile on her face died when she saw his face. He looked as if he was gonna be sick. Was the phone call bad news?

"Jack? Someone hurt?"

Get dressed Clare, you're leaving London, it's not safe for you here.

"What's wrong, Jack? It's not safe for any of us. If you men would quit trying to be secret spy and just have us all go to the authorities and give them everything! Everything! Dammit, Jack. We're not used to this kind if espionage! We are out of our league. Let the professionals handle it. If we've turned it over to the government, then the bad guys will have to cut their losses. And if they can find me here, then they can find me if I leave London."
 
Back
Top