Submissive princess (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Patrick Williams was charged with being a body guard to the princess of Fall Crest. He had always wanted to be the one that the princess married but he knew that the king wouldn't allow it due to the fact he wasn't of noble blood. Though he wasn't a magical advisor to the royal family he knew magic because his family were always able to practice magic. On the princess's birthday he had given her a gift an enchanted ring that would bring out her true feelings of love be it him or someone else. He had caught her. looking at him but he didn't know if she was just bored or was it more. After he had given her the ring he could tell that she looked his way more though he didn't pay much attention on the outside because of the king but on the inside he knew his suspicions were right. He still had one hurdle that he knew he couldn't get ove and that was of his status in the kingdom and he had another gift for her a bracelet that was stronger making her want him no matter what her father said to her. Patrick knee that the princess was a submissive girl always wanting to please people including her father. Patrick liked that in her but he needed her to break the tradition for him because he didn't just want her hand he wanted to his submissive. He left the box with the bracelet on her bed as she bathed behind closed doors in another room. He left her a know explaining that the bracelet was a gift from himself. He waited in his armor without his helmet outside her bedroom door like he was commanded to. He wanted to see if everything was working out as he though it would. He felt a little guilty about using magic in this way but he wasn't tricking her just making possible feelings come out and as soon as she declared her love for him he planned on telling her about his gifts.
 


Celia was bathing in the next room as her guard stood at his post. She had her maid help her get clean before getting out. Celia wrapped a towel around her naked body. Like her mother she had a bigger chest and a curvy figure. Once she was dry the maid helped her into a dress. It just hugged her chest perfectly. Secretly she had feelings for her guard, she found him very attractive. Celia walked out into her room to see the present on her bed. She knew it was from her guard, putting the bracelet on. Celia smiled before walking over and opening her door.
 
Patrick heard the door open and when Celia walked out he instantly bowed his head before saying "my lady." Be wanted to complement on how she looked but she was with her other servants so he couldn't because the king didn't like to have men saying such things to her. He knew she was wearing the bracelet that he had gotten her and wondered if it was enough to get her to admit to get the princess to declare her love for him. He couldn't wait to have her as both lover and a submissive. He wondered though if she would go for it because of the loss of power. He was still going to be affectionate towards her be she was his lover though she was a slave.
 
Celia smiled at her guard as they headed down the hall. They all headed out into the garden for the day. She excused her servants, leaving her alone with her guard. Celia walked over and sat down underneath a tree. "Patrick come here."she said. She wanted to thank him for the bracelet. Celia waited as she had a warm smile on her face. "I know the bracelet was from you...I wanted to thank you."she said. She motioned for him to kneel down in front of her. "Remove your helmet."she said.
 
Patrick had done everything that the princess had wanted and he started to develope butterflies in his stomach. He wondered what was about to happen even with the two enchanted pieces of jewelry that she had on this could still go another way for him. She could declare her love for him or she could tell him a bit of bad news."you are very welcome my lady." he said as he still knelt in front of her. He wanted to jump up and give her a kiss on the lips though the fear of the king seeing him kept him kneeling in front of her.
 
Celia looked around before planting a kiss on his cheek. "I love it,just like the ring."she said. She began to blush as she was wondering how to express her feelings. "There is something I want to saw but not sure how to say it. I really do love the gifts. I have feelings for you but my father can not know of them."she said. She began to blush as she was nervous but felt like her needed to know how she felt about him.
 
Patrick blushed when he felt the kiss on the cheek. He knew exactly what she was talking about but he figured that the king would take it better if she told him than they snuck around behind his back. My lady I have feelings for you as well but I think it's best if you let him know rather than we sneek around behind his back. He may get mad but in the end he would rather see you happy." he said not really knowing what the king would do. It wouldn't be severe as if they were already making love to each other and the guards broke in. He would more than likely get mad and throw her out of the castle for a bit but more than likely that wouldn't last a day until the queen would have the king singing a new tune. Though the king rules the kingdom the queen rules the king to an extent he had seen that with his own parents though none of them were nobility.
 
Celia sighed as she knew her father would upset. She wanted to please both him and her father. "I will speak with him...please help me up."she said. Celia took Patrick's hand as he helped her up. She stayed close to him, she loved this man with all her heart. "Escort me back inside. I will convince my father to approve."she said. The magic was working as she revealed her feelings for him.
 
Patrick walked to the doors to the castle then he sighed before saying "my lady I am sorry for this but I need to do this." He turned to her and in a swift motion he bent down giving the princess a kiss on the lips. He didn't know how she would take the kiss but he needed to do it before he done it in front of someone and the king punish him before the princess could talk with him.
 
Celia was surprised by the kiss but didn't stop him. She actually pulled him closer as they kissed. "I want more than just a kiss. I want you."she said. Celia wanted him right now but knew someone would see them. She stayed close to him as she smiled. "I must talk with my father, so we can be together."she said.
 
Patrick was taken back by what she said out loud though he understood what she ment because he would have taken her right there but he didn't want to know the punishment for that. He escorted her to the kings chambers and waited out side. He could hear some yelling then nothing. He began to wonder if he was going to be taken to the dungeon but then the princess stepped out smiling a bit. "I guess he said yes?" he asked wondering what had actually went on.
 
Celia spoke with her father and was able to convince him. She walked out with a smile on her face. "He approves as long as you make me happy. Though if you upset me he'll deal with you."she said. Celia hugged Patrick before kissing him. This meant they could now fool around without being caught. She took his hand, leading him to her room.
 
Patrick was happy to hear that the king was willing to give them a shot at this. When they got to her room he held her close before saying " I have something that I must tell you before we go any further with us. Those presents I gave you were enchanted and before you call some guards to take me away the enchantment was to amplify your inner feeling towards the one you loved that's it I only amplified your love for me not controlled it." He continued to hold her for a bit before he asked "Also will you be my submissive as well as my lover?"
 
Celia was shocked as he hugged her. "But why....I was going to say something but I was nervous."she said. Though she wanted to please him as that's how she was. "Sure...but please don't hurt me."she said. Celia nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly. She was curious as to what he had in mind.
 
"The reason I done the enchantments was the fact that you need to please everyone wouldn't allow you to go against your father's wishes no matter how you felt." Patrick said giving her a tight squeeze. He let his hands travel to the small of her back and he felt two strings tied in a bow and he knew that they were the only thing holding her dress to her body. "Don't worry the pain you will feel will be more pleasurable to than hurt you. Today though our first time will be that of lover not of loving master and submissive." When the dress finally let go of her body he couldn't have ever imagined her beauty. "Are you a virgin my love? The reason I am wondering is that our first time as lovers will start out different. Also my lovely princess will you help me out of some of my armor?" he asks as he loosens the straps he can get to.
 
Celia smiled as she listened to Patrick, feeling her dress fall off. She blushed as she eyed her up. "Yes I am...is that bad?"she asked. Celia nodded her head before beginning to help him out of his armor. "My father wants to stay one but I know that will not happen."she said. She set some of his armor aside, giving him a view of her backside.
 
"Oh no nothing like that I just wanted to know because I will have to spend more time doing other things to you in order to get you ready for your first insertion of my manhood." Patrick said as he finished removing the rest of his armor. He removed his clothes letting his long thick cock be on display for his lover. "Don't worry I wouldn't deflower you unless I planned on making you my bride but first I want us to both be sure that this is what we want." he said grabbing his beautiful lover pulling her tight to his body and giving her a passion filled kiss. He pressed her tight to his body letting her feel his cock harden.
 
Celia was happy to hear that he was willing to wait to deflower her. She kissed hims back as she clung to him. "Alright my love just please be gentle."she said after the kiss. Though she let her hand wondered down and over his cock. 'my I didn't know you were this big."she said. Celia smiled before beginning to stroke him.
 
Patrick let out a moan as he felt Celia wrapped her hand around his cock. "oh I think I have a naughty little princess already knows how to pleasure a man with her hand." he said as he let his hands roam over her soft skin. "I wonder what else my naughty lover knows what else to do. He said playfully teasing the princess. He started to place kisses on her neck as he let her do to him as she pleased for now.
 
Celia soon blushed as she stroked Patrick a little faster. 'I do know a few things.."she said. She moaned softly feeling his kisses on her neck. After a bit she stopped and sat him down on the her bed. Celia knelt down and gave him a slow lick as she gazed up at him. "Depends you prefer me stroking or do you want me to suck you?"she said. She smirked at him as she knew her maids told her and showed how to please a man.
 
Patrick smirked a bit then reached down and gave her bottom a playful smack then said "oh your such a naughty little princess. Do as you please I want to know what all you know how to do." He could feel himself throb in her hand as his precum started to leak out running down his cock. His hand found its way down to her nipple and he began to lightly rub it as he massaged her left breast. He wondered what she would do next without him telling her what he wanted.
 
Celia moaned softly before beginning to lick the precum off his cock. She then eased him into her mouth and sucked him slowly. After a bit she began to suck him deeper and faster. Though this was making her pussy wet as she pleased her lover. She slipped a hand down there and began to play with herself.
 
He let out groans and moans as she started to get more enthusiastic with her cock sucking. He could tell that his lover was probably ready mentally for his cock even though he hadn't done anything to stretch her. He continued to massage her breasts focusing more and more on her nipples.
 
Celia kept sucking him faster as he teased her nipples. She soon slowly eased him out of her and give him a lick. "Play with me."she said. Celia stood up, removing her hand from her pussy. she crawled onto the bed. She pulled him into a hot kiss, wanting him to play with her pussy.
 
He let his hand slow slide down her body till it reached her dripping sex. He was surprised at how wet her sex actually was. He parted her wet lips with his finger and began to slowly rub her sex. "My my your so wet my love you sure you're a virgin?" he asked her teasingly.
 
Back
Top