Hellish Aspirations

Kyn looked at Crystal with a half scowl. "I am not in the habit of explaining myself, but I will this once."

He pointed at the ladies that worked at the store and said, "These lovelies will come up with a complete new wardrobe for you. Do do that, they want to see what they are working with."

Shrugging, "Does it matter if you strip naked in a bathroom then walk out here naked or just strip there and come here?"

He smiled warmly, "Either way, I am going to take you in this store and they will watch."
 
The half scowl didn't go unnoticed by Crystal and she pursed her lips, thinking that perhaps standing her ground wasn't the best idea with someone who was willing to give her what she wanted with only a mere small price to pay. She combed her fingers through her dark hair and started to apologize but he continued talking.

"These lovelies will come up with a complete new wardrobe for you. Do do that, they want to see what they are working with."


Crystal sighed heavily and slowly began pulling off her blouse even as he continued talking and "threatened" to take her there as well, with the girls watching. It wasn't really a threat because she didn't have any problems getting fucked.

If the other girls were going to watch, she supposed that would be there problem, now wouldn't it? She pulled her skirt down after her blouse had fallen to the floor, now only wearing a lacy bra and panty set.
 
Kyn looked at Crystal and said, "Strip, intransitive verb, meaning to remove all clothing. "

His eyes never wavered from her, "Please finish stripping, and come here."

When she finally came over he stood, and cupped her face, kissing her gently, turning hungrily as his body pressed against hers. He sat back down, pulling her into his lap. "These women will begin with your measurements and will chat with you about a new style for you."

His hands played along her thighs idly as he continued, "You will have a clothing allowance that is good at this store. They will modernize and make sexy your wardrobe."
 
Crystal rolled her eyes but then proceeded to take off her panties and bra, letting the matching pair of underwear fall to the ground. Once she was finished, she sauntered over to him and he stood kissing her lips. The kiss instantly went from gentle to hungry and lustful. She squealed as he pulled her into his lap.

She listened to his words closely and softly smiled. A clothing allowance? How wicked cool was that?!

"Ohhh I definitely like the sound of that..." Crystal purred as his hands teased her thighs. Almost by instinct they parted.
 
Kyn's hands played further and further up Crystal's thighs until he was almost caressing her pussy. He kept away from making direct contact with, heightening her desires, subtly changing his pheromones to enhance the effect.

His hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks and he flexed his hips a little to give her a hard reminder of what the immediate pay off would be.

The associates of the store base her to stand and they measured her from head to toe. Once they were done, Kyn pulled Crystal back onto his lap. One hand played along her thighs and the other strokes her side, tummy, and the under side of her breasts.

He had made his mind up to have Crystal pull out his cock and sit on it when the associates brought the first of many outfits for her to try on.
 
Crystal shivered as his hands moved towards her pussy. Her breathing slightly sped up not because he was fingering her, because he wasn't. It was just the idea that he might start, it was the anticipation level.

She felt his cock press against her ass and whimpered. God, what she'd do to have him right this instant. The store associates came out and began sizing her up, literally from head to toe, waist to breast size.

It didn't take long for them to take her measurements and soon she was pulled back into his lap, she moaned again as Kyn started groping her body. "Please, Kyn..." she whimpered. It was odd, she wasn't this horny when she'd first walked into the store but being around Kyn seemed to heighten her sex drive.
 
Kyn watched as Crystal tried in the first outfit, a little blue and green number that highlighted her eyes. He stood and approached her, running his hand inside the top and cupped a heavy toy.

"I don't like the bra. It is too thick, I want her in the sheerest material possible for her bras. I want her excitement to be noticed, I want people to wonder if she is braless or not."

He walked around her again, his eye looking at each detail. "Lean toward skirts and dresses instead of pants. Sexy is the image we want. "

He ran his hand across her tits then around her back and cupped her ads through the skirt. He looked into her eyes, "You will be the sexiest woman in the world before I am done with you."
 
The first outfit was a blue and green tit. She liked the way it highlighted her eyes but as Kyn came over and tested the material so to speak, he found he didn't like it due to the material being to thick, especially the bra they gave her to wear. She bit her lip as the dejected sales associates went to get her something else.

They came out with another dress this time it was tye dye black and white, sheer enough to see her actual skin through the material, if anyone was to believe that a person would wear something like that.

She quickly changed and twirled around for Kyn, "What about this one?"
 
Kyn walked over and ran his hands over the dress again, nodding in approval. "Especially if you do with out a bra. Very sexy."

He cupped her ass with his fingers pressed against her pussy and squeezed. "This I could lift around your waist and take you in."

He looked at the sales associates, "Material this thickness maybe just a little thicker, varying colors and styles. Bras and panties to match."

He loosened the strings in the front of the dress and pushed it off her shoulders letting it float to the floor. One hand reached between her legs and cupped her cunt, finger pressing into her wet hole. His other hand jetted a heavy tit and he flicked his thumb across the nipple.

"Are you sexy yet?" He asked.
 
Crystal could already feel her breathing speeding up. How did this man have such an effect on her? With just a touch she was instantly aroused. It was almost like magic. Crystal softly sighed smiling as his hands roamed down her dress.

He gave the sales women instructions before groping her even more. Her lips parted. As her eyes fluttered close. Earlier she hadn't thought it okay to have sex in front of these people but now...given how aroused she was...

"Do you feel sexy yet?" Kyn murmured in her ear.

"I think it's impossible not to when I'm around you." She retorted as his finger flicked over her nipple. She whimpered and ground her ass against him.
 
Back
Top