masturbation at work

I have a lot of down time at work and a relatively private work space so I get on here and chat pretty frequently during the workday. I love getting hard at work while people are all around then usually go to the bathroom to take care of myself. Such a fun build up
 
I have a private office and way too much free time on my hands. It's a recipe for naughty!! 😈😈😈
 
I would sometimes jack off at the urinal. Chancy, but I pulled it off.. no pun intended. Also, I had phone sex with a co-worker so I'd masturbate in my cubicle over the phone. Something about the chance of getting caught made it more exciting!
 
I do it, all the time, lock the door to my office and pull it out, have also done it on webcam. it's fucking hot!
 
I got to thinking about this on the way to work and it made wonder who else does it.

Do you do it because your attracted to someone in the office? Do you do it because you're on kik with someone and you're so turned on you have to take care it?

Do you do it in the bathroom? At your desk in your office?

How do you handle the evidence of what you've done? Lol

I want to hear from men and women both.




Love this thread ......

.... had an online female friend one time ..... we used to chat dirty by text and she would pleasure herself in her bathroom at work and may at the desk if she could.

She would record it and send it as a voicemail ..... what a turn-on ..... miss that fun so much !!!
 
Pretty much every day

I work in a very stressful job and I find that wanking is a great stress reliever. So at least once a day I head to the ladies loo and sort myself out. Depending on how much time I have it might be a real quickie or even better a nice slow one. I never fail to cum at work, even when I can hear people outside who are looking for me. If you have a stressful job I recommend this!!!
 
I work in a very stressful job and I find that wanking is a great stress reliever. So at least once a day I head to the ladies loo and sort myself out. Depending on how much time I have it might be a real quickie or even better a nice slow one. I never fail to cum at work, even when I can hear people outside who are looking for me. If you have a stressful job I recommend this!!!

Beautiful ..... great recommendation !
 
I do it sitting at my desk with the door closed, but people can still see in the window. I have carried on conversations with peolle who have come in my office while im doing it. They have no clue what is going on under my desk
 
Back
Top