My last orgasm was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today :) I was at work and in the group I was training was this guy who was "drop dead gorgeous", a real Adonis. He began to distract me from concentrating on my work, especially when we talked. He became quite attracted to me in a way that he became quite familiar touching me, his hand on my lower back whenever the opportunity arose. This made me quite horny. I began to have thoughts about us making love should the opportunity arise. I was getting very moist and had to do something to relieve myself.

I took a break and went to my car for a spare pair of panties and fresh wipes, and then to the ladies room. I found a cubicle and removed my panties and slowly began to masturbate, thinking about those fantasies. How big was his cock and how much I could deep throat him, making him moan with pleasure in my control. Then the feel of him thrusting deep inside of me. I could imagine his warm ejaculation as he came... after a few edged orgasm thinking about us, I climaxed... it felt so good, but I had to do it...

I cleaned myself up and made myself presentable again to join the group. And still he tried to make advances. Feeling much more content, I was able to tell him in private not to get too familiar, although I enjoyed his attention :)

:kiss::rose:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

Today :) I was at work and in the group I was training was this guy who was "drop dead gorgeous", a real Adonis. He began to distract me from concentrating on my work, especially when we talked. He became quite attracted to me in a way that he became quite familiar touching me, his hand on my lower back whenever the opportunity arose. This made me quite horny. I began to have thoughts about us making love should the opportunity arise. I was getting very moist and had to do something to relieve myself.

I took a break and went to my car for a spare pair of panties and fresh wipes, and then to the ladies room. I found a cubicle and removed my panties and slowly began to masturbate, thinking about those fantasies. How big was his cock and how much I could deep throat him, making him moan with pleasure in my control. Then the feel of him thrusting deep inside of me. I could imagine his warm ejaculation as he came... after a few edged orgasm thinking about us, I climaxed... it felt so good, but I had to do it...

I cleaned myself up and made myself presentable again to join the group. And still he tried to make advances. Feeling much more content, I was able to tell him in private not to get too familiar, although I enjoyed his attention :)

:kiss::rose:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

Sienna, Please train me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back