☆҉ Fantasy's ☆҉ Pervilicious ☆҉ Playhouse ☆҉

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasySlut

Literotica Guru
☆҉ Fantasy's ☆҉ Pervilicious ☆҉ Playhouse ☆҉

:devil:Come inside and have a little fun - don't be shy - come perv with us :devil:

" Fantasy's Pevilicious Playhouse "

It's that time again, yet another thread....

Though my threads have started out as pic threads and have always ended up as pic threads, for the past couple of threads I have had the vision of them being different than just a pic thread. But what the hell, this is a sex site after all.

Anyone is welcome to post or to go as far as post a pic. This time around, if you take a moment to post a pic/gif, take an extra couple of minutes and write something along with the link. It may be a few words, sentence or even a small scene - doesn't need to be much. Just a thought or two about it, or even why you like the pic you chose

I may also do a theme for the day, of mostly theme for a week - kinda change things up a little

This time I'm going to add a little etiquette. What? People need to be reminded of simple politeness - ummm yes, some actually do.

( No, these aren't written in stone, or I'm not going to bash you if you don't do these - IMO - it's just common courtesy)

1. When coming inside, and there are other posers inside - just say a simple "hello fellow pervs" And let's try to pay attention to the post if someone says hello to you when you come inside :)

2.And remember - explicit sexual links need to be LINKS ONLY!!! Though I enjoy perving over cock, pussy and fucking - you aren't allowed to attach those types into the post. To make this even simpler - you can make all the pics/gifs links only.

3. If you peek inside and there is a conversation going on between two people - don't worry about that, just slip inside and make your way into the fun

So, Angel had a theme she wondered about and wants to know if we're pervy enough to do it. What do you think of doing a theme on Voyeur/Exhibitionism?

I like the topic and as I mentioned before, love to have a discussion on the subject and get everyone's thoughts on it, pro and con. What do you think Babe?

Nice start FS.
Angel was interested in some exhibitionism. Perhaps this is a good place to start.
Annnnndddd.......go!

Got into your thread just in time for it close

So here I cum to your new one. :nana: :D

I'm still trying to understand how the theme may go

Hey, it was Angel's idea!
I guess you could find scenes of people exposing, fucking, etc. in public places and then talking about how it excites you. Or talk about fantasies of having sex in public places - where, with whom, etcetera.

I would like to be at a restaurant with FS. While at the table, I reach under and spread her legs apart. I rip her panties off and rub her as the waitress takes our order. I make her place her own order even though she is squirming and can only emit moans.

Guys, slow your perv roll down a touch :D lol

Not able to post at this moment in time (driving around) ill get back to you soon

And Claude , yes - behave here too lol

Guys, slow your perv roll down a touch :D lol

Not able to post at this moment in time (driving around) ill get back to you soon

And Claude , yes - behave here too lol

LMAO - flash your tits while in the car - for the sake of the theme. Let me know how it goes. I'm going out to dinner now.

Hi all... ;)

4c148b811d8c58560a0ced8323acfc17.jpg

Oh dear... I know pics weren't supposed to be directly posted but this was simply too yummy to hide.

As to feelings.... It makes me hungry. :D

Angel :devil:

Feeding our belly and feeding our perv :D

Love that cake!!!! Thank you

hmmmm pondering - which piece shall I use on you first;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back