Milf gets facial from stepson.

This isn't the place to post stories; this is for feedback on stories already posted to Literotica.

If you want to post, you should write your story and then submit it for posting. Presuming it's posted, you can then post a link here and ask for feedback.

First piece of advice: use paragraphs. That's a huge wall of text that a lot of people won't even bother to read.
 
This isn't the place to post stories; this is for feedback on stories already posted to Literotica.

If you want to post, you should write your story and then submit it for posting. Presuming it's posted, you can then post a link here and ask for feedback.

First piece of advice: use paragraphs. That's a huge wall of text that a lot of people won't even bother to read.

Yes, space that out, because I tried to read it and...damn.
 
Lots of spelling and grammatical errors, no quotation marks for dialogue. It's rather too short for a full on story, and this kind of forum-posted "quickie" story isn't practiced on this site.
 
Every sentence (almost) begins with 'I' or 'he" . Sounds like this AY ay ay ay ay ay ay yai. or HE he he he he; add no quotes, no proper punctuation and no paragraph breaks and you get ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

There is more: You should show us, not tell us. It reads like a newspaper report of a fucking. Use the five senses let us smell and taste and see things, let us get the feel of things. Let us hear their impassioned sighs and the whisper of their thighs. Let us smell the raw and raunchy nastiness of sex, and taste the bitter sweet elixir of love. Let us see the iron hard satin of his cock and her blood red rose of a pussy blooming open.

Finally, give us some sense of these people as people, not merely sex robots. Make us like or hate them, make them true-to-life, not cartoon characters.

Obviously you turned one commenter on, so there is something there, but it needs so much development.
 
Back
Top